Advanced Fistula treatment in Bathinda
Safest fistulotomy, fistulectomy or Fistula treatment in Bathinda at affordable cost.
FREE Fistula Treatment Consultation
Get Fistula Treatment Cost Estimate
Fistula Treatment in Bathinda
If you are living with a fistula, there is a good chance that you have been searching for a cure. A fistula is an abnormal connection between the bladder and the vagina or anal canal. This can cause extreme pain and difficulty in having a normal life. There are many treatments available for fistulas, but the best option is always determined by the individual’s symptoms and health condition. If you are living with a fistula, it is important to talk to your doctor about your options for treatment.
contact Mantra care for your Fistula treatment!
Why Fistula treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fistula
One of the most common symptoms of a fistula is drainage from the rectum or anus. This can be constant or intermittent, and may occur with or without pain. Other symptoms may include:
- Rectal pain
- Anal itching
- Pain during bowel movements
- Difficulty controlling bowel movements (fecal incontinence)
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Blood in the stool
- Weight loss
Fistula Treatment Options
- Fistulotomy: It involves cutting open the fistula so that it can heal from the inside out.
- Fistulectomy: Instead of cutting the fistula open, the surgeon removes the entire fistula.
- LIFT procedure: Surgeon makes a small cut in the anal sphincter muscle to allow access to the fistula. The fistula and the sphincter muscle is then repaired.
- Advancement flap procedure: Surgeon creates a flap of skin and tissue from the healthy part of the anal canal and uses it to cover the fistula.
- Seton techniques: A seton is a piece of thread or other material that is placed around the fistula to help it heal.
- Laser fistula surgery: Laser fistula surgery uses a laser to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Endoscopic ablation: Endoscopic ablation uses heat or other energy to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Fibrin glue: Fibrin glue is a protein that can be injected into the fistula to help it heal.
- Bioprosthetic plug: A bioprosthetic plug is a piece of artificial tissue that is placed into the fistula to help it heal.
Why to not delay Fistula treatment?
Fistula is a common problem that can occur in both men and women, but is more common in women. If left untreated, fistulas can cause serious health problems, including:
- Chronic pain
- Recurrent infections
- Kidney damage
Fistula Treatment Cost in Bathinda
|Fistulotomy in Bathinda||20,000 – 1,00,000||Fistula is cut open|
|Fistulectomy in Bathinda||15,000 – 30,000||Entire fistula is removed|
|LIFT procedure in Bathinda||25,000 – 80,000||Small Incision | Fistula is repaired|
|Advancement flap procedure in Bathinda||30,000 – 50,000||Flap is used to cover the fistula|
|Seton techniques in Bathinda||25,000 – 35,000||Thread is placed around the fistula|
|Laser fistula surgery in Bathinda||40,000 – 55,000||Laser is used to destroy fistula|
|Endoscopic ablation in Bathinda||25,000 – 40,000||Heat or other energy is used|
|Fibrin glue in Bathinda||20,000 – 30,000||Protein is injected into the fistula|
|Bioprosthetic plug in Bathinda||15,000 – 35,000||Plug is placed into the fistula|
Fistula Treatment Hospitals in Bathinda
MantraCare is one of Bathinda’s leading fistula treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Bathinda are accessible from the following areas:
- Goniana Road
- Multania Road
- Bathinda – Barnala Highway
- Bibi Wala Road
- Rampura Phul
- Sri Muktsar Sahib
- Baba Deep singh Nagar
- Bhagu Road
- New Shakti Nagar
- GGS Nagar
- Lal Singh Nagar
- Adarsh Nagar
- Malviya Nagar
- Model Town
- Civil Lines
- Kamla Nehru Colony
- Paras Ram Nagar
- Ganesh Nagar
- Hazi Rattan Nagar
- Nai Basti
- Guru Teg Bahadar Nagar
- Talwandi Sabo
- Shakti Nagar
- Basant Vihar
- Partap Nagar
- Balla Ram Nagar
- Farid Nagar
- Old City
- Guru Gobind Singh Nagar
- Amrik Singh Road
- Sarabha Nagar
- Bhucho Mandi
- National Colony
- Pukhraj Colony
- Patel Nagar
- Housefed Colony
- Vishal Nagar
- Chandsar Basti
- Killi Nihal Singhwali
- Hardev Nagar
- Baba Farid Nagar
- Veer Colony
Top Fistula Treatment Doctors in Bathinda
2000+ Successful Fistula Treatment
“I was really happy to find a clinic that treats fistulas with the Mantra Care treatment. The care I received from this dispensary has helped me feel more comfortable and confident about my recovery.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fistula treatment is a medical procedure that is used to correct an abnormal connection between two body cavities or organs. Fistulas can occur in different parts of the body, but are most commonly found in the gastrointestinal tract.
There are a number of different fistula treatment options available in Bathinda, and the best option for you will depend on the specific type and severity of your condition. In general, however, the most common treatment options include:-Surgery, Drainage, Medication, Fistula plugs.
The cost of fistula treatment in Bathinda starts at Rs 15,000. For more advanced treatments like Laser fistula surgery, fistulotomy the cost can go up to Rs 60,000. Mantra Care Bathinda also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fistula treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Bathinda to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fistula hospital in Bathinda offers highly safe procedures.