C3R Surgery In Haridwar
Corneal collagen cross-linking with Riboflavin has become a very popular treatment in recent years, due to its ability to restore the transparency and elasticity of the cornea. This procedure is performed as a standalone procedure or in combination with other treatments such as PRK (photorefractive keratectomy).
The riboflavin used in this procedure is an antioxidant that helps to cross-link the corneal collagen. This results in a stronger and more durable structure that can restore the optical properties of the eye. Cross-linking also reduces the appearance of scars and helps to improve vision in patients who have undergone this procedure.
The benefits of this treatment are significant, and it is likely that it will become even more popular in the future. If you are considering this treatment, be sure to speak to your doctor in Haridwar about what is best for you.
Procedure of C3R Eye Surgery
Corneal collagen crosslinking (CCL) is a treatment that strengthens the cornea. The procedure takes about an hour, and you will be able to see it immediately afterward.
‘The doctor first numbs the eye with an anesthetic and then uses a special laser to heat up the cornea. This causes tiny bubbles to form and the collagen in the cornea to break down. The doctor then applies riboflavin to these bubbles, which helps the collagen reform.
C3R Surgery Cost In Haridwar
The cost of C3R surgery in Haridwar can vary depending on the hospital you choose and the type of surgery you need. The cost of C3R surgery in Haridwar varies between ₹25,000 to ₹50,000 per eye. C3R treatment is often combined with different lenses as shown below:
- Simple C3R treatment: Riboflavin and laser is used to strengthen the cornea and treat keratoconus. Costs around ₹25000/ eye.
- C3R + RGP Lenses = Along with C3R, RGP or rigid contact lenses are prescribed. This gives clear eyesight without any issues. Costs around ₹30000/ eye.
- C3R + Scleral Lens = Along with C3R, Scleral contact lenses are prescribed. These are large contact lens that rests on the sclera and creates a tear-filled vault over the cornea. Costs around ₹35000/ eye.
- C3R + ICL = Along with C3R, ICL surgery is done to permanently place a lens inside eye. ICL corrects your eye power as well. Contact lenses are not needed. Costs around ₹60000/ eye.
C3R Surgery Hospitals in Haridwar
There are several C3R eye hospitals in Haridwar, including MantraCare Haridwar, Eye Clinic Haridwar, Eye Center Haridwar, and Eye Mantra Haridwar. EyeMantra is one of Haridwar’s leading C3R treatment center, with over 100,000 eyes operated by its doctors. Our hospitals in Haridwar are accessible from the following areas :
- BHEL Township
- Naya Gaon
- Patanjali Yogpeeth
- Har ki Pauri
- Suman Nagar
- Roorkee road
- Nazibabad Road
- Shivalik Nagar
- Shivlok Colony
- Aneki Hetmapur
- Subhash Nagar
- Bilkeshwar Colony
- RK Puram Colony
- Jamalpur Kalan
Top C3R Surgery Doctors in Haridwar
Happy Patients from Haridwar after C3R Surgery
“When I was diagnosed with macular degeneration, a specialist recommended that I have corneal collagen cross-linking with riboflavin surgery. MantraCare has an amazing reputation and the doctors are very knowledgeable. The procedure was successful and I am on my way to recovering my vision.”
– Rishi (Haridwar)
Frequently Asked Questions
C3R surgery, also called corneal collagen cross-linking with riboflavin, is a treatment for keratoconus and other corneal disorders. It strengthens the cornea by creating new bonds between its collagen fibers. This makes the cornea more resistant to changes in shape. MantraCare Haridwar offers one of the best facilities and doctors for C3R treatment.
There are a few potential side effects of C3R surgery. These include:
- Infection: The chances of developing an infection after c3r surgery are low, but it is still a possibility.
- Scarring: Surgery may result in scarring. The amount and severity of scarring will depend on the individual.
- Bleeding: There is a small risk of bleeding during or after surgery.
- Nerve damage: There is a very small risk that nerves can be damaged during surgery.
- Pain: Some people experience pain after c3r surgery, although this is usually mild and manageable
At MantraCare Haridwar, C3R surgery costs around Rs. 20,000/ eye. The cost varies based on the complexity of the case. We also offer insurance and EMI facilities for C3R surgery.
C3r surgery recovery time can vary depending on the individual. However, most people can expect to be back to their normal activities within 2-4 weeks.
Mantracare is the best hospital for Holcomb C3R treatment in Haridwar. They have top C3R doctors with over 20,000+ satisfied clients.