Apply for Ophthalmology Jobs at Eye Mantra
Join Eye Mantra Group hospitals – India’s leading Eye Care Chain. We are looking to hire Eye Doctors / Surgeons for our upcoming centers in:
- Tiruppur (Tamil Nadu)
- Jharsuguda (Orissa)
- Hisar (Haryana)
- Other cities across India
Please fill the online form and also email your resume at [email protected]
You’ll be in charge of performing eye exams, diagnosing and treating eye disorders, giving glasses prescriptions, and carrying out operations as required at Eyemantra. You will also assist patients understand good eye care and support healthy vision.
We are searching for an ophthalmologist who is enthusiastic about giving high-quality care to our patients. You should be a team player with excellent communication abilities. We want you on the team if you are committed to assisting our clients in achieving and maintaining good eyesight!
Why Work At EyeMantra?
Objectives Of The Job
Your job as an Ophthalmologist would entail the following responsibilities:-
- Checking the patient’s condition and treating various types of eye infections with medicated eye drops.
- Based on the eye exam results, prescribe glasses to patients accordingly.
- As an oculoplastic surgeon, you’ll be performing a variety of surgical procedures, including LASIK and cataract surgery, among other things. In the early phases of your employment, you will be supervised by a medical director who will keep track of your progress to guarantee that you achieve your objectives.
- We always want to make sure our patients have the best possible experience and outcome when they come to us. A big part of that is getting a thorough idea of what’s going on with them before we create a treatment strategy. We also always try to develop a good rapport with the patient so they know they’re in good hands.
- At all times, maintain an effective emergency eye care department.
- To ensure that patients are progressing well, we keep in touch with them on a regular basis.
- Updating a patient’s treatment plan as needed to make the treatment more effective.
- Experienced doctors ensure that patients are well-informed about the entire treatment procedure, thus creating a trustworthy connection between them and Eyemantra.
Salary Package And Other Benefits
As an Ophthalmologist at EyeMantra, you will be offered an annual salary package of Rs.8,40,000. This package will come with a number of benefits and incentives, including:
- A certain number of paid leaves
- Training sessions to enhance your knowledge of the eye care field
- Opportunities to help underprivileged people who are suffering from different eye ailments
- A periodical review of your work, which would determine aspects such as promotion and salary hike
- Access to the latest eye care equipment and tech
- Participation in seminars to stay updated with the latest advancements in the field of eye care.
Ophthalmology As A Career
Ophthalmology attracts people who want to assist others in keeping their eyesight. It is a demanding vocation that involves extensive understanding of a variety of eye diseases and treatments. Ophthalmologists must be able to diagnose and treat complicated eye problems, frequently utilizing sophisticated medical technology.
An ophthalmologist may choose to focus on a certain aspect of eye care, such as cataract surgery or corneal transplants. A “Subspecialist” is someone who has chosen to specialize in a particular field. Ophthalmology offers several subspecialties, each with its own certification board.
Cataract and refractive surgery is the most frequent subspecialty. Ophthalmologists remove the natural lens of the eye that has become cloudy and replace it with an intraocular lens implant in this procedure. Glaucoma, cornea, pediatric ophthalmology, retina, and oculoplamp surgical procedures are other subspecialties.
The EyeMantra Foundation was founded in 2013 by philanthropist Shri Krishan Kumar Jain and Dr. Shweta Jain. As renowned leaders in their field, they want to make a difference by making quality eye care more accessible and affordable in India. Together, they are building a network of hospitals that can provide better coverage throughout the country so that everyone has access to the care they need.
We assist the less fortunate through providing free medical treatment. Our noble founders have a mission in mind: for EyeMantra to become the greatest eye clinic on the planet, allowing even the most disadvantaged segments of society access to eye care. We will be collaborating with various NGOs in future years toward this objective.
- In a short time, we have established ourselves as one of the leading eye hospitals in the region.
- More than 3000 successful operations were conducted by our team of expert medical practitioners.
- For better treatment of our patients, we are equipped with cutting-edge technology.
We are always on the lookout for competent people to join our team, so please do not hesitate to get in touch if you are interested in working with us. We can make a difference together!