Best Gynecomastia treatment in Delhi – To Regain your confidence
We at Mantra Care provide best treatment to reduce breast enlargement in males.
MantraCare is COVID 19 Safe
- Our surgical centers are COVID safe
- Regular sanitization of clinic & hospital premises
- Immediate medical assistance through Online Consultation
What is Gynecomastia?
Gynecomastia is a health condition in males where their breasts swell up. This condition is primarily caused due to hormonal imbalance. In India, 1 out every 3 males suffer from this problem. Gynecomastia can occur during early childhood, puberty, or older age (60 years and older), which can be a normal change. Large breasts not only create public embarrassment, but also lead to mental discomfort in males. Gynecomastia can be treated by different lifestyle changes but the most effective of all the processes is – surgery. But, the surgery for male breast reduction requires advanced technique and extreme expertise.
Who Needs Gynecomastia?
Men who have swollen breasts
Men whose breasts show uneven growth
Men who are uncomfortable with their growing breast size
Why Mantra Care?
Single deluxe room
Free diet chart
Free post surgery exercises
Alcohol and drugs
Swelling of breasts
Pain or tenderness in breasts
Discharge from one or both the nipples
Increase in the diameter of the areola
COVID 19 Safety Measures
Treatment of patients in COVID safe surgical centers
COVID test arranged for the surgical patients
Regular screening of staff for COVID related symptoms
Thermal screening of all the patients at the hospital entrance
Orderly sanitization of all the medical equipment
Surgeons equipped with PPE kits during surgery
To diagnose your problem of breast enlargement, the doctor may ask your family’s medical history. The doctor will also physically examine your breasts and might also check your genitals for any underlying cause. A man is said to suffer from gynecomastia when the tissue of his breasts grows more than 0.5 cm in diameter.
Additionally, your doctor can also ask for tests like MRI scans, CT scans, X-rays, and blood tests .
The best and the most effective treatment to correct gynecomastia is – liposuction. In this process, the surgeon will make tiny incisions around the areola. Using a metal cannula, he will drain out the excess amount of fat. After the liposuction is over, the surgeon will extract the underlying glandular tissue through the incision. Later, the surgeon will close the incision.
Why Us ?
Protection Against Corona
- Hospitals are sanitized daily
- Screening of medical staff and patients at the entrance
- Get private sanitized rooms
- Surgeons are equipped with recommended PPE kits
Advanced Medical Treatment
- MantraCare offers reliable surgical procedures
- Laser-assisted and laparoscopic treatments
- USFDA approved laser proceeding
- All the doctors are highly experienced
- MantraCare offers a hassle-free insurance claim
- All insurance covered
- No cost EMI option available
- We do all the paperwork to get your work done
- Hospitals are sanitized daily
- Free pick up & drop service for surgery
- Get Care-buddy assistance throughout the surgical Journey
- Painless Procedure with no cuts
Our Clinical Footprint