Best Gynecomastia treatment in Delhi – To Regain your confidence
Gynecomastia is a condition that causes men to develop enlarged breasts. It can occur at any age, but it is most common in teenage boys and older men.
Overview of Gynecomastia
Gynecomastia is a health condition in males where their breasts swell up. This condition is primarily caused due to hormonal imbalance. In India, 1 out every 3 males suffer from this problem. Gynecomastia can occur during early childhood, puberty, or older age (60 years and older), which can be a normal change. Large breasts not only create public embarrassment, but also lead to mental discomfort in males. Gynecomastia can be treated by different lifestyle changes but the most effective of all the processes is – surgery. But, the surgery for male breast reduction requires advanced technique and extreme expertise.
Get Gynecomastia treatment cost estimate
Health Conditions Causing Gynecomastia
Several health conditions can cause gynecomastia by affecting the balance of hormones. These include:
- Hypogonadism. Can sometimes be caused by conditions that lower testosterone production, such as Klinefelter syndrome or pituitary insufficiency.
- Aging. Hormone changes, particularly those associated with obesity.
- Tumors. Tumors that affect the testes, adrenal glands, or pituitary gland may cause imbalances in male-female hormones.
- Hyperthyroidism. The thyroid gland produces too much of the hormone thyroxine.
- Kidney failure. Hormonal condition that affects half of all persons on dialysis.
- Liver failure and cirrhosis. Changes in hormone levels caused by liver disease and cirrhosis therapies.
- Malnutrition and starvation. When your body does not get enough nutrition, testosterone levels fall while estrogen levels remain the same, resulting in a hormonal imbalance.
Causes of Gynecomastia
Symptoms of Gynecomastia
Recovery at Home after Gynecomastia
To diagnose your problem of breast enlargement, the doctor may ask your family’s medical history. The doctor will also physically examine your breasts and might also check your genitals for any underlying cause. A man is said to suffer from gynecomastia when The tissue of his breasts grows more than 0.5 cm in diameter.
Additionally, your doctor can also ask for tests like MRI scans, CT scans, X-rays, and blood tests .
The best and the most effective treatment to correct gynecomastia is – liposuction. In this process, the surgeon will make tiny incisions around the areola. Using a metal cannula, he will drain out the excess amount of fat. After the liposuction is over, the surgeon will extract the underlying glandular tissue through the incision. Later, the surgeon will close the incision.
Our clinics are accessible from these cities
Clinics Across India
Our Clinical Footprint
We provide easy storage and access to information from Mantra Care technology. Here, patients can easily acquire notes from virtual doctor consultation, treatment plans, prescriptions, and more from one place. Get medical information 24/7 from any digital device.
Mantra Care aims at creating a much more efficient experience for the patients through their cost-effective and quality-driven medical treatments.
We provide relatively lower cost treatments for almost every health problem making our company the best choice for patients. Mantra Care technology automates all the manual tasks for members and doctors, making it a viable choice for acquiring lower-cost treatments.