Best Liposuction Surgery in Delhi- Get the desired results
Trust Mantra Care for the best and the most effective Liposuction.
MantraCare is COVID 19 Safe
- Our surgical centers are COVID safe
- Regular sanitization of clinic & hospital premises
- Immediate medical assistance through Online Consultation
What is Liposuction?
Liposuction is the procedure of removing extra fat from the body. It is also known as lipoplasty, liposculpture suction, lipectomy, or lipo. It is a type of cosmetic surgery rather than a weight-loss treatment. Liposuction breaks up the fat around the thighs, hips, buttocks, abdomen, arms, neck, or back and improves body contour.
Benefits of Liposuction
Enhances the shape and contour of the body
Removes excess fat and lipomas
Treats problem of excessive sweating in the armpits
Treats gynecomastia in men
No major side effects
Who should get Liposuction?
Who have unwanted deposits of fat in specific areas of the body
Who have excess fat around the neck
Abdomen, buttocks, hips, thighs
Why Mantra Care?
Free aftercare regime post-surgery
The procedure starts with the administration of anesthesia- local or general through an intravenous channel. Once the patient is sedated, the doctor makes small incisions that are almost unnoticeable. Through these incisions, the doctor inserts a hollow tube in a to and fro motion to loosen the fat. Once the fat loosens, with the help of a surgical vacuum or syringe the fat is suctioned out of the body.
COVID 19 Safety Measures
Treatment of patients in COVID safe surgical centers
COVID test arranged for the surgical patients
Regular screening of staff for COVID related symptoms
Thermal screening of all the patients at the hospital entrance
Orderly sanitization of all the medical equipment
Surgeons equipped with PPE kits during surgery
There are various liposuction techniques that the doctors can employ during the procedure.
- Tumescent liposuction- In this technique, the doctor first pumps saline solution with some chemicals below the fatty area to be reduced./li>
- Dry liposuction- The doctor simply suctions out the fat without any injecting any fluids.
- Ultrasound-assisted liposuction- After making the incisions, the cannula is energized with ultrasound that helps to break down the fat. This method makes it easier for the fat to suction out.
- Power-assisted liposuction- With the help of a specialized cannula, the surgeon drains excess fat from the body.
- Laser-Assisted Lipolysis- Through the cannula, a small tube is inserted through which laser energy is emitt
Why Us ?
Protection Against Corona
- Hospitals are sanitized daily
- Screening of medical staff and patients at the entrance
- Get private sanitized rooms
- Surgeons are equipped with recommended PPE kits
Advanced Medical Treatment
- MantraCare offers reliable surgical procedures
- Laser-assisted and laparoscopic treatments
- USFDA approved laser proceeding
- All the doctors are highly experienced
- MantraCare offers a hassle-free insurance claim
- All insurance covered
- No cost EMI option available
- We do all the paperwork to get your work done
- Hospitals are sanitized daily
- Free pick up & drop service for surgery
- Get Care-buddy assistance throughout the surgical Journey
- Painless Procedure with no cuts
Our Clinical Footprint