C3R Surgery In Latur
Corneal collagen crosslinking (CCL) is a new treatment option for people with dry eyes. CCL uses riboflavin (vitamin B2) to help crosslink the cornea’s collagen fibers. This improves the function of the eye and can improve your vision.
There are a few different ways to perform CCL. One method is called “energetic dye laser ablation.” This method uses a laser to heat up the cornea and cause the collagen to melt. This then allows the riboflavin to crosslink the collagen fibers.
Overall, CCL is an exciting new treatment option for people with dry eyes. It has many benefits, including improved vision. If you are interested in receiving CCL treatment, be sure to discuss your options with your doctor in Latur.
Procedure of C3R Eye Surgery
Corneal collagen crosslinking is an outpatient procedure that helps to improve the strength and elasticity of the cornea. Crosslinking uses riboflavin (vitamin B2) to change the structure of the corneal collagen. Over time, this can result in a more stable and durable cornea.
To perform corneal collagen crosslinking, your doctor will first remove the excess skin and then place a patch over the eye. The patch will be filled with riboflavin solution and left on for several hours. Afterward, your doctor will remove the patch and your eye will be taken into surgery for the actual crosslinking procedure.
During this procedure, your doctor will use a laser to heat up the riboflavin solution until it breaks down the corneal collagen. This process can take up to an hour and results in a noticeable improvement in vision.
C3R Surgery Cost In Latur
The cost of C3R surgery in Latur can vary depending on the hospital you choose and the type of surgery you need. The cost of C3R surgery in Latur varies between ₹25,000 to ₹50,000 per eye. C3R treatment is often combined with different lenses as shown below:
- Simple C3R treatment: Riboflavin and laser is used to strengthen the cornea and treat keratoconus. Costs around ₹25000/ eye.
- C3R + RGP Lenses = Along with C3R, RGP or rigid contact lenses are prescribed. This gives clear eyesight without any issues. Costs around ₹30000/ eye.
- C3R + Scleral Lens = Along with C3R, Scleral contact lenses are prescribed. These are large contact lens that rests on the sclera and creates a tear-filled vault over the cornea. Costs around ₹35000/ eye.
- C3R + ICL = Along with C3R, ICL surgery is done to permanently place a lens inside eye. ICL corrects your eye power as well. Contact lenses are not needed. Costs around ₹60000/ eye.
C3R Surgery Hospitals in Latur
There are several C3R eye hospitals in Latur, including MantraCare Latur, Eye Clinic Latur, Eye Center Latur, and Eye Mantra Latur. EyeMantra is one of Latur’s leading C3R treatment center, with over 100,000 eyes operated by its doctors. Our hospitals in Latur are accessible from the following areas :
- Netaji Nagar
- Pragati Nagar
- Moti Nagar
- Choudhari Nagar
- Harangul Bk.
- Latur MIDC
- Narayan Nagar
- Hatte Nagar
- AURAD SHAHAJANI
- Sawe Wadi
- Prakash Nagar
- HUDCO and CIDCO
Top C3R Surgery Doctors in Latur
Happy Patients from Latur after C3R Surgery
“I am a patient of MantraCare, and I am so grateful to be living my life while recovering from this procedure. I was diagnosed with Keratoconus in October and had just started the process of crosslinking when I received the news that I had corneal collagen disease. It was terrifying to have these two issues at the same time but thanks to MantraCare and their corneal collagen crosslinking, I was able to survive both.”
– Rishi (Latur)
Frequently Asked Questions
C3R surgery, also called corneal collagen cross-linking with riboflavin, is a treatment for keratoconus and other corneal disorders. It strengthens the cornea by creating new bonds between its collagen fibers. This makes the cornea more resistant to changes in shape. MantraCare Latur offers one of the best facilities and doctors for C3R treatment.
There are a few potential side effects of C3R surgery. These include:
- Infection: The chances of developing an infection after c3r surgery are low, but it is still a possibility.
- Scarring: Surgery may result in scarring. The amount and severity of scarring will depend on the individual.
- Bleeding: There is a small risk of bleeding during or after surgery.
- Nerve damage: There is a very small risk that nerves can be damaged during surgery.
- Pain: Some people experience pain after c3r surgery, although this is usually mild and manageable
At MantraCare Latur, C3R surgery costs around Rs. 20,000/ eye. The cost varies based on the complexity of the case. We also offer insurance and EMI facilities for C3R surgery.
C3r surgery recovery time can vary depending on the individual. However, most people can expect to be back to their normal activities within 2-4 weeks.
Mantracare is the best hospital for Holcomb C3R treatment in Latur. They have top C3R doctors with over 20,000+ satisfied clients.