Advanced Fissure treatment in Agra
FREE Fissure Treatment Consultation
Get Anal Fissure Treatment Cost Estimate
"*" indicates required fields
Fissure Treatment in Agra
If you are suffering from a fissure, or a split in the skin, then you should visit a doctor as soon as possible. There are many treatments available for fissures, but the most important thing is to find a solution that will relieve your pain and allow you to return to your normal life as soon as possible. Surgery is the most common and effective way to treat a fissure, but it can be risky. If you choose surgery, your doctor will likely put you under anesthesia so that they can fix the fissure.
Contact our team for your fissure treatment today!
Why Anal Fissure treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fissure
Fissure symptoms may include:
- Anal pain during or after bowel movements
- Bright red blood on toilet paper after a bowel movement
- Painful bowel movements
- Feeling of incomplete evacuation
- A tear in the lining of the anus or rectum (anal fissure)
Fissure Surgery Options
Type of the Fissure Surgery in Agra are
- Open Fissure Surgery: In this type of surgery, the surgeon will make a cut in your anal sphincter muscle to relieve the pressure on your anal fissure.
- Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy: The surgeon will make two cuts in the anal sphincter muscle to release the tension and allow the anal fissure to heal.
- Fissurectomy: The surgeon will remove the part of the anal fissure that has been damaged.
- Laser Surgery: The surgeon will use a laser to remove the damaged tissue around the anal fissure.
Why to not delay Fissure treatment?
- Fissures can cause immense pain and discomfort.
- If left untreated, fissures can lead to further complications like anal fistula.
- Fissures can make it difficult to pass stools, leading to constipation.
- Treating fissures early can help prevent them from worsening.
- There are a number of effective treatments available for fissures, so there is no need to delay seeking treatment.
Fissure Treatment Cost in Agra
|Open Fissure Surgery in Agra||15,000 – 90,000||Single cut|
|Laser Fissure Surgery in Agra||40,000 – 50,000||Laser is used | No incision|
|Sphincterotomy in Agra||20,000 – 70,000||Two cuts|
|Fissurotomy in Agra||10,000 – 70,000||Remove entire tissue|
Fissure Treatment Hospitals in Agra
MantraCare is one of Agra’s leading anal fissure treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Agra are accessible from the following areas:
- Agra Fort
- Agra University
- Anwal Khera
- Arrua Khas
- B.M. khan
- B.P oilmill
- B.V. bichpuri
- Balu Ganj
- Bamnai Kalan
- Bamrauli Ahir
- Bamrauli Katara
- Barauli Ahir
- Barauli Gujar
- Barobara Khurd
- Basai Jagner
- Baseri Chahar
- Baseri Kazi
- Belan Ganj
Top Fissure Treatment Doctors in Agra
2000+ Successful Fissure Treatment
“I was sad because my husband has been suffering from fissure for quite some time, and I wanted to make sure that he is operated with the best care. We found Mantra Care online, and it offers world class treatment for fissure in Agra.”
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Question's
Fissure treatment is a type of medical procedure that is used to treat anal fissures, which are small tears in the tissue that lines the anus. The goal of fissure treatment is to relieve pain and bleeding associated with anal fissures and to promote healing of the tissue.
There are a number of fissure treatment options available in Agra, and the best course of treatment will depend on the individual case. In some cases, conservative treatment options such as sitz baths, stool softeners, and topical creams may be enough to provide relief. However, in other cases, surgery may be necessary. The most common surgical procedure for treating fissures is fissurectomy
The cost of fissure treatment in Agra starts at Rs 70,000. For more advanced treatments like laser fissure surgery, fissurotomy the cost can go up to Rs 70,000. Mantra Care Agra also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fissure treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Agra to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fissure hospital in Agra offers highly safe procedures.