Advanced Fistula treatment in Agra
Safest fistulotomy, fistulectomy or Fistula treatment in Agra at affordable cost.
FREE Fistula Treatment Consultation
Get Fistula Treatment Cost Estimate
Fistula Treatment in Agra
Fistula surgery treatment in Agra is a simple and effective surgical procedure. It can be performed on an outpatient basis, under local anesthesia. The surgery involves making a small incision in the anal canal and then placing a seton (a special type of thread) through the fistula. The seton is left in place for several days to allow the fistula to heal. After the seton is removed, the patient will need to have regular follow-up appointments to make sure that the fistula has healed properly.
Contact our team for your fistula treatment today!
Why Fistula treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fistula
One of the most common symptoms of a fistula is drainage from the rectum or anus. This can be constant or intermittent, and may occur with or without pain. Other symptoms may include:
- Rectal pain
- Anal itching
- Pain during bowel movements
- Difficulty controlling bowel movements (fecal incontinence)
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Blood in the stool
- Weight loss
Fistula Treatment Options
- Fistulotomy: It involves cutting open the fistula so that it can heal from the inside out.
- Fistulectomy: Instead of cutting the fistula open, the surgeon removes the entire fistula.
- LIFT procedure: Surgeon makes a small cut in the anal sphincter muscle to allow access to the fistula. The fistula and the sphincter muscle is then repaired.
- Advancement flap procedure: Surgeon creates a flap of skin and tissue from the healthy part of the anal canal and uses it to cover the fistula.
- Seton techniques: A seton is a piece of thread or other material that is placed around the fistula to help it heal.
- Laser fistula surgery: Laser fistula surgery uses a laser to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Endoscopic ablation: Endoscopic ablation uses heat or other energy to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Fibrin glue: Fibrin glue is a protein that can be injected into the fistula to help it heal.
- Bioprosthetic plug: A bioprosthetic plug is a piece of artificial tissue that is placed into the fistula to help it heal.
Why to not delay Fistula treatment?
Fistula is a common problem that can occur in both men and women, but is more common in women. If left untreated, fistulas can cause serious health problems, including:
- Chronic pain
- Recurrent infections
- Kidney damage
Fistula Treatment Cost in Agra
|Fistulotomy in Agra||20,000 – 1,00,000||Fistula is cut open|
|Fistulectomy in Agra||15,000 – 30,000||Entire fistula is removed|
|LIFT procedure in Agra||25,000 – 80,000||Small Incision | Fistula is repaired|
|Advancement flap procedure in Agra||30,000 – 50,000||Flap is used to cover the fistula|
|Seton techniques in Agra||25,000 – 35,000||Thread is placed around the fistula|
|Laser fistula surgery in Agra||40,000 – 55,000||Laser is used to destroy fistula|
|Endoscopic ablation in Agra||25,000 – 40,000||Heat or other energy is used|
|Fibrin glue in Agra||20,000 – 30,000||Protein is injected into the fistula|
|Bioprosthetic plug in Agra||15,000 – 35,000||Plug is placed into the fistula|
Fistula Treatment Hospitals in Agra
MantraCare is one of Agra’s leading fistula treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Agra are accessible from the following areas:
- Agra Fort
- Agra University
- Anwal Khera
- Arrua Khas
- B.M. khan
- B.P oilmill
- B.V. bichpuri
- Balu Ganj
- Bamnai Kalan
- Bamrauli Ahir
- Bamrauli Katara
- Barauli Ahir
- Barauli Gujar
- Barobara Khurd
- Basai Jagner
- Baseri Chahar
- Baseri Kazi
- Belan Ganj
Top Fistula Treatment Doctors in Agra
2000+ Successful Fistula Treatment
“I had a problem with my digestive system and I was told by my physiotherapist that I need to get fistula surgery treatment in Agra. I searched on Google for the best hospital and came across Mantra Care. They were helpful and affordable so I decided to get the surgery done here.”
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Question's
Fistula treatment is a medical procedure that is used to correct an abnormal connection between two body cavities or organs. Fistulas can occur in different parts of the body, but are most commonly found in the gastrointestinal tract.
There are a number of different fistula treatment options available in Agra, and the best option for you will depend on the specific type and severity of your condition. In general, however, the most common treatment options include:-Surgery, Drainage, Medication, Fistula plugs.
The cost of fistula treatment in Agra starts at Rs 15,000. For more advanced treatments like Laser fistula surgery, fistulotomy the cost can go up to Rs 60,000. Mantra Care Agra also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fistula treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Agra to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fistula hospital in Agra offers highly safe procedures.