Advanced Breast Cancer treatment in Ahmedabad
FREE Breast Cancer Treatment Consultation
Get Breast Cancer Treatment Cost Estimate
Breast Cancer Treatment in Ahmedabad
If you are looking for breast cancer treatment in Ahmedabad, then you should visit Mantracare. Mantracare is a world-class cancer centre that offers top quality services for patients. They have a team of experienced doctors who are passionate about helping people with cancer. They offer treatments that include surgery, radiation therapy, chemotherapy, and hormonal therapy. Mantracare has a special focus on breast cancer treatment. They have a team of experienced doctors who are passionate about helping people with breast cancer. They offer treatments that include surgery, radiation therapy, chemotherapy, and hormonal therapy. If you are interested in breast cancer treatment in Ahmedabad, then you should visit Mantracare. They have a team of experienced doctors who are passionate about helping people with this disease.
Why Breast Cancer treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Breast Cancer
- A lump in your breast or armpit that does not go away
- Redness or thickening of the skin around a nipple, or an inverted nipple (where the nipple turns inward)
- A change in the size or shape of one breast compared to the other
- Breast pain that does not go away
- Nipple discharge other than breast milk
- A rash on or around your nipple
- Skin dimpling, puckering or scaling on the nipple or breast skin
- Changes in nipple color (dark spots or smudges on the nipple)
Breast Cancer Treatment Options
There are many different types of breast cancer surgeries. Some of the most common include:
- Lumpectomy: A surgery used to remove only cancerous tissue and surrounding normal tissue. This type of operation does not require removing the entire breast or lymph nodes under the arm.
- Mastectomy: A surgery used to remove the entire breast, including the nipple and areola. It can also include removing lymph nodes under the arm.
- Breast-conserving surgery (BCS): A surgery used to remove only the tumor, while leaving the rest of the breast intact. It may also be called partial mastectomy.
- Wide local excision: This surgery removes all or most of the breast tissue around where cancer is found but does not remove any structures that contain nerves or blood vessels.
Why to not delay Breast Cancer treatment?
- Your breast cancer may spread to other parts of your body.
- A lump or other symptoms may get worse if you delay treatment.
- You may not be able to have a mastectomy or lumpectomy if your cancer has spread.
- Treatment may be more difficult and less effective if you delay treatment.
- You may not be able to have breast reconstruction.
- Your overall survival rate could be lower.
Breast Cancer Treatment Cost in Ahmedabad
|Lumpectomy in Ahmedabad||1,56,300 – 2,13,800||Only the tissue is removed|
|Mastectomy in Ahmedabad||2,13,800 – 3,20,800||Complete breast is removed|
|Radiation Therapy in Ahmedabad||1,50,000 – 5,34,500||Natural breasts are retained|
|Chemotherapy in Ahmedabad||1,63,300 – 2,84,000||Breast is saved | Women feel less disfigured|
Breast Cancer Treatment Hospitals in Ahmedabad
MantraCare is one of Ahmedabad’s leading Breast Cancer treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Ahmedabad are accessible from the following areas:
- Ashram road
- Ayojan Nagar
- C G Road
- Dani Limbada
- Ellis Bridge
- Girdhar Nagar
- Gulbai Tekra
- Jashoda Nagar
- Juna Wadaj
- Keshav Nagar
Top Breast Cancer Treatment Doctors in Ahmedabad
2000+ Successful Breast Cancer Treatment
“I’m so grateful to MantraCare for their amazing breast cancer treatment in Ahmedabad. I felt like I had tried everything before coming to them, and nothing was working. But from the very first treatment, I could tell that MantraCare was different. They really care about their patients and want to help them heal in every way possible. The treatments are gentle and effective, and I’ve already seen such a big difference in my health. Thank you, MantraCare!“
– Megha Kaushik
Frequently Asked Question's
Breast cancer treatment is the process of removing or destroying tumors and also treating any other problems that might be caused by the cancer. This treatment may include surgery, radiation therapy, hormone therapy and chemotherapy.
Breast cancer is one of the most common cancers among women. The breast cancer treatment options in Ahmedabad include lumpectomy, mastectomy, chemotherapy, radiation therapy and hormone therapy. Breast cancer can be treated successfully if it’s diagnosed at an early stage.
The cost of breast cancer treatment in Ahmedabad starts at Rs 1,30,000. Mantra Care Ahmedabad also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover breast cancer treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Ahmedabad to check if you are covered.