Advanced Fissure treatment in Ahmednagar
FREE Fissure Treatment Consultation
Get Anal Fissure Treatment Cost Estimate
"*" indicates required fields
Fissure Treatment in Ahmednagar
If you are experiencing problems with your anus or rectum, then you may need to have surgery to fix the issue. There are a few different types of surgery that can be performed to fix this problem, and each has its own benefits and drawbacks. One type of surgery is called fissure surgery. This type of surgery is used to fix tears in the wall of the rectum or anus. It can be done using a variety of techniques, and it can be done as an outpatient procedure. Fissure surgery can be successful in fixing the problem, but it may also require additional treatments down the road. If you are considering fissure surgery as a solution for your problem, then you should speak with Mantra Care doctor about your options. Contact our team for your fissure treatment in Ahmednagar today!
Why Anal Fissure treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fissure
Fissure symptoms may include:
- Anal pain during or after bowel movements
- Bright red blood on toilet paper after a bowel movement
- Painful bowel movements
- Feeling of incomplete evacuation
- A tear in the lining of the anus or rectum (anal fissure)
Fissure Surgery Options
Type of the Fissure Surgery in Ahmednagar are
- Open Fissure Surgery: In this type of surgery, the surgeon will make a cut in your anal sphincter muscle to relieve the pressure on your anal fissure.
- Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy: The surgeon will make two cuts in the anal sphincter muscle to release the tension and allow the anal fissure to heal.
- Fissurectomy: The surgeon will remove the part of the anal fissure that has been damaged.
- Laser Surgery: The surgeon will use a laser to remove the damaged tissue around the anal fissure.
Why to not delay Fissure treatment?
- Fissures can cause immense pain and discomfort.
- If left untreated, fissures can lead to further complications like anal fistula.
- Fissures can make it difficult to pass stools, leading to constipation.
- Treating fissures early can help prevent them from worsening.
- There are a number of effective treatments available for fissures, so there is no need to delay seeking treatment.
Fissure Treatment Cost in Ahmednagar
|Open Fissure Surgery in Ahmednagar||15,000 – 90,000||Single cut|
|Laser Fissure Surgery in Ahmednagar||40,000 – 50,000||Laser is used | No incision|
|Sphincterotomy in Ahmednagar||20,000 – 70,000||Two cuts|
|Fissurotomy in Ahmednagar||10,000 – 70,000||Remove entire tissue|
Fissure Treatment Hospitals in Ahmednagar
MantraCare is one of Ahmednagar’s leading anal fissure treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Ahmednagar are accessible from the following areas:
- Pimpalwadi Road
- Loni Kh.
- Shani Shignapur
- Mahavir nagar
- Sandesh Nagar
- Sanchar Nagar
- Chahurana Bk.
- New Tilak Road
- Pipeline Road
- Tilak Nagar
- Bhavani Nagar
- Iwale Nagar
- Burhan Nagar
- Waghunde BK
- Anand Nagar
- Nepti Suburban
- Bolhegaon Suburban
- Dnyaneshwar Nagar
- Samata Nagar
- Wadgaon Gupta
- Sarjepura city
- General Vaidya Colony
- Anand Nagar East
Top Fissure Treatment Doctors in Ahmednagar
2000+ Successful Fissure Treatment
“A few months ago I made the decision to have my fissure surgery done in Ahmednagar, India. The pain was unbearable and it felt like there was just no way out. I’m now glad that I did because Mantra Care offers excellent treatment at a reasonable cost. My results have been amazing.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fissure treatment is a type of medical procedure that is used to treat anal fissures, which are small tears in the tissue that lines the anus. The goal of fissure treatment is to relieve pain and bleeding associated with anal fissures and to promote healing of the tissue.
There are a number of fissure treatment options available in Ahmednagar, and the best course of treatment will depend on the individual case. In some cases, conservative treatment options such as sitz baths, stool softeners, and topical creams may be enough to provide relief. However, in other cases, surgery may be necessary. The most common surgical procedure for treating fissures is fissurectomy
The cost of fissure treatment in Ahmednagar starts at Rs 70,000. For more advanced treatments like laser fissure surgery, fissurotomy the cost can go up to Rs 70,000. Mantra Care Ahmednagar also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fissure treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Ahmednagar to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fissure hospital in Ahmednagar offers highly safe procedures.