Advanced Fistula treatment in Ahmednagar
Safest fistulotomy, fistulectomy or Fistula treatment in Ahmednagar at affordable cost.
FREE Fistula Treatment Consultation
Get Fistula Treatment Cost Estimate
Fistula Treatment in Ahmednagar
If you are living with a fistula, then you know that it can be a very painful and debilitating condition. A fistula is a hole that forms between two body parts, most commonly in the vagina or bladder. It can occur due to childbirth, sexual abuse, or other injuries. In some cases, a fistula can become infected and require surgery to fix it. There are many different types of surgery that can be used to treat a fistula, and the best one will depend on the cause of the fistula and the individual’s health condition. If you are living with a fistula and are looking for treatment, then you should contact us in Ahmednagar.
Why Fistula treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fistula
One of the most common symptoms of a fistula is drainage from the rectum or anus. This can be constant or intermittent, and may occur with or without pain. Other symptoms may include:
- Rectal pain
- Anal itching
- Pain during bowel movements
- Difficulty controlling bowel movements (fecal incontinence)
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Blood in the stool
- Weight loss
Fistula Treatment Options
- Fistulotomy: It involves cutting open the fistula so that it can heal from the inside out.
- Fistulectomy: Instead of cutting the fistula open, the surgeon removes the entire fistula.
- LIFT procedure: Surgeon makes a small cut in the anal sphincter muscle to allow access to the fistula. The fistula and the sphincter muscle is then repaired.
- Advancement flap procedure: Surgeon creates a flap of skin and tissue from the healthy part of the anal canal and uses it to cover the fistula.
- Seton techniques: A seton is a piece of thread or other material that is placed around the fistula to help it heal.
- Laser fistula surgery: Laser fistula surgery uses a laser to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Endoscopic ablation: Endoscopic ablation uses heat or other energy to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Fibrin glue: Fibrin glue is a protein that can be injected into the fistula to help it heal.
- Bioprosthetic plug: A bioprosthetic plug is a piece of artificial tissue that is placed into the fistula to help it heal.
Why to not delay Fistula treatment?
Fistula is a common problem that can occur in both men and women, but is more common in women. If left untreated, fistulas can cause serious health problems, including:
- Chronic pain
- Recurrent infections
- Kidney damage
Fistula Treatment Cost in Ahmednagar
|Fistulotomy in Ahmednagar||20,000 – 1,00,000||Fistula is cut open|
|Fistulectomy in Ahmednagar||15,000 – 30,000||Entire fistula is removed|
|LIFT procedure in Ahmednagar||25,000 – 80,000||Small Incision | Fistula is repaired|
|Advancement flap procedure in Ahmednagar||30,000 – 50,000||Flap is used to cover the fistula|
|Seton techniques in Ahmednagar||25,000 – 35,000||Thread is placed around the fistula|
|Laser fistula surgery in Ahmednagar||40,000 – 55,000||Laser is used to destroy fistula|
|Endoscopic ablation in Ahmednagar||25,000 – 40,000||Heat or other energy is used|
|Fibrin glue in Ahmednagar||20,000 – 30,000||Protein is injected into the fistula|
|Bioprosthetic plug in Ahmednagar||15,000 – 35,000||Plug is placed into the fistula|
Fistula Treatment Hospitals in Ahmednagar
MantraCare is one of Ahmednagar’s leading fistula treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Ahmednagar are accessible from the following areas:
- Pimpalwadi Road
- Loni Kh.
- Shani Shignapur
- Mahavir nagar
- Sandesh Nagar
- Sanchar Nagar
- Chahurana Bk.
- New Tilak Road
- Pipeline Road
- Tilak Nagar
- Bhavani Nagar
- Iwale Nagar
- Burhan Nagar
- Waghunde BK
- Anand Nagar
- Nepti Suburban
- Bolhegaon Suburban
- Dnyaneshwar Nagar
- Samata Nagar
- Wadgaon Gupta
- Sarjepura city
- General Vaidya Colony
- Anand Nagar East
Top Fistula Treatment Doctors in Ahmednagar
2000+ Successful Fistula Treatment
“The hospital’s staff were very supportive, efficient and professional. It was a pleasant experience. The doctors were highly experienced and they did their best to make me feel more comfortable.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fistula treatment is a medical procedure that is used to correct an abnormal connection between two body cavities or organs. Fistulas can occur in different parts of the body, but are most commonly found in the gastrointestinal tract.
There are a number of different fistula treatment options available in Ahmednagar, and the best option for you will depend on the specific type and severity of your condition. In general, however, the most common treatment options include:-Surgery, Drainage, Medication, Fistula plugs.
The cost of fistula treatment in Ahmednagar starts at Rs 15,000. For more advanced treatments like Laser fistula surgery, fistulotomy the cost can go up to Rs 60,000. Mantra Care Ahmednagar also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fistula treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Ahmednagar to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fistula hospital in Ahmednagar offers highly safe procedures.