Advanced Breast Cancer treatment in Aligarh
FREE Breast Cancer Treatment Consultation
Get Breast Cancer Treatment Cost Estimate
Breast Cancer Treatment in Aligarh
If you are looking for breast cancer treatment in Aligarh, then you should visit Mantracare. Mantracare is one of the most experienced and qualified cancer hospitals in Aligarh. They offer comprehensive and specialized breast cancer treatments, including surgery, chemotherapy, radiation therapy, and targeted therapy. Mantracare is committed to providing the best possible care to their patients. They have a team of highly experienced and qualified doctors who will work together to provide you with the best possible treatment. If you are diagnosed with breast cancer, don’t hesitate to visit Mantracare.
Why Breast Cancer treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Breast Cancer
- A lump in your breast or armpit that does not go away
- Redness or thickening of the skin around a nipple, or an inverted nipple (where the nipple turns inward)
- A change in the size or shape of one breast compared to the other
- Breast pain that does not go away
- Nipple discharge other than breast milk
- A rash on or around your nipple
- Skin dimpling, puckering or scaling on the nipple or breast skin
- Changes in nipple color (dark spots or smudges on the nipple)
Breast Cancer Treatment Options
There are many different types of breast cancer surgeries. Some of the most common include:
- Lumpectomy: A surgery used to remove only cancerous tissue and surrounding normal tissue. This type of operation does not require removing the entire breast or lymph nodes under the arm.
- Mastectomy: A surgery used to remove the entire breast, including the nipple and areola. It can also include removing lymph nodes under the arm.
- Breast-conserving surgery (BCS): A surgery used to remove only the tumor, while leaving the rest of the breast intact. It may also be called partial mastectomy.
- Wide local excision: This surgery removes all or most of the breast tissue around where cancer is found but does not remove any structures that contain nerves or blood vessels.
Why to not delay Breast Cancer treatment?
- Your breast cancer may spread to other parts of your body.
- A lump or other symptoms may get worse if you delay treatment.
- You may not be able to have a mastectomy or lumpectomy if your cancer has spread.
- Treatment may be more difficult and less effective if you delay treatment.
- You may not be able to have breast reconstruction.
- Your overall survival rate could be lower.
Breast Cancer Treatment Cost in Aligarh
|Lumpectomy in Aligarh||1,56,300 – 2,13,800||Only the tissue is removed|
|Mastectomy in Aligarh||2,13,800 – 3,20,800||Complete breast is removed|
|Radiation Therapy in Aligarh||1,50,000 – 5,34,500||Natural breasts are retained|
|Chemotherapy in Aligarh||1,63,300 – 2,84,000||Breast is saved | Women feel less disfigured|
Breast Cancer Treatment Hospitals in Aligarh
MantraCare is one of Aligarh’s leading Breast Cancer treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Aligarh are accessible from the following areas:
- Swarna Jayanti Nagar
- Ramghat Road
- Marris Road
- Sasni Gate
- Rasal Ganj
- Sir Syed Nagar
- Civil Lines
- Prince Nagar
- GT Road
- Patwari Ka Nagla
- Agra Road
- University Road
- Surendra Nagar
- Bihari Nagar
- Sanjay Gandhi Colony
- Amir Nishan
- Radio Colony
- Melrose Bypass road
- Gokuleshpuram Colony
- Sikandrapur Cherat
- New Vishnupuri
- Firdaus Nagar
- Shatabdi Nagar
- Kalyan Puram
- Hem Chand Compound
- Mahendra Nagar
- Shah Jamal
- Prem Nagar
- Ashok Nagar Colony
- Industrial Estate
- Kuldeep Vihar
- Manik Chowk
- Devi Ka Nagla
- Nagla Bhaibeg
- Iqra Colony
- Alapur Garhia
- Nagla Mansingh
- Saheb Bagh
- S.S Nagar
Top Breast Cancer Treatment Doctors in Aligarh
2000+ Successful Breast Cancer Treatment
“I had been struggling with my breast cancer for a while and had tried a few different treatments, but nothing was working. I was really starting to feel hopeless. But then a friend told me about MantraCare and their Breast Cancer treatment in Aligarh. I decided to give it a try, and I am so glad I did! The treatment was very effective and I started to see results very quickly. I feel so much better now and my cancer is almost gone. I am so grateful to MantraCare for giving me my life back!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Question's
Breast cancer treatment is the process of removing or destroying tumors and also treating any other problems that might be caused by the cancer. This treatment may include surgery, radiation therapy, hormone therapy and chemotherapy.
Breast cancer is one of the most common cancers among women. The breast cancer treatment options in Aligarh include lumpectomy, mastectomy, chemotherapy, radiation therapy and hormone therapy. Breast cancer can be treated successfully if it’s diagnosed at an early stage.
The cost of breast cancer treatment in Aligarh starts at Rs 1,30,000. Mantra Care Aligarh also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover breast cancer treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Aligarh to check if you are covered.