Advanced Fissure treatment in Aligarh
FREE Fissure Treatment Consultation
Get Anal Fissure Treatment Cost Estimate
"*" indicates required fields
Fissure Treatment in Aligarh
Fissure surgery treatment in Aligarh is a surgical procedure used to treat various types of ruptures or tears in the intestinal wall. The surgery is done through a small incision in the rectum and ends with the repair of the tear or rupture. Fissure surgery treatment is a common procedure for treating chronic constipation, anal fissures, and hemorrhoids.
Contact our team for your fissure treatment today!
Why Anal Fissure treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fissure
Fissure symptoms may include:
- Anal pain during or after bowel movements
- Bright red blood on toilet paper after a bowel movement
- Painful bowel movements
- Feeling of incomplete evacuation
- A tear in the lining of the anus or rectum (anal fissure)
Fissure Surgery Options
Type of the Fissure Surgery in Aligarh are
- Open Fissure Surgery: In this type of surgery, the surgeon will make a cut in your anal sphincter muscle to relieve the pressure on your anal fissure.
- Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy: The surgeon will make two cuts in the anal sphincter muscle to release the tension and allow the anal fissure to heal.
- Fissurectomy: The surgeon will remove the part of the anal fissure that has been damaged.
- Laser Surgery: The surgeon will use a laser to remove the damaged tissue around the anal fissure.
Why to not delay Fissure treatment?
- Fissures can cause immense pain and discomfort.
- If left untreated, fissures can lead to further complications like anal fistula.
- Fissures can make it difficult to pass stools, leading to constipation.
- Treating fissures early can help prevent them from worsening.
- There are a number of effective treatments available for fissures, so there is no need to delay seeking treatment.
Fissure Treatment Cost in Aligarh
|Open Fissure Surgery in Aligarh||15,000 – 90,000||Single cut|
|Laser Fissure Surgery in Aligarh||40,000 – 50,000||Laser is used | No incision|
|Sphincterotomy in Aligarh||20,000 – 70,000||Two cuts|
|Fissurotomy in Aligarh||10,000 – 70,000||Remove entire tissue|
Fissure Treatment Hospitals in Aligarh
MantraCare is one of Aligarh’s leading anal fissure treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Aligarh are accessible from the following areas:
- Swarna Jayanti Nagar
- Ramghat Road
- Marris Road
- Sasni Gate
- Rasal Ganj
- Sir Syed Nagar
- Civil Lines
- Prince Nagar
- GT Road
- Patwari Ka Nagla
- Agra Road
- University Road
- Surendra Nagar
- Bihari Nagar
- Sanjay Gandhi Colony
- Amir Nishan
- Radio Colony
- Melrose Bypass road
- Gokuleshpuram Colony
- Sikandrapur Cherat
- New Vishnupuri
- Firdaus Nagar
- Shatabdi Nagar
- Kalyan Puram
- Hem Chand Compound
- Mahendra Nagar
- Shah Jamal
- Prem Nagar
- Ashok Nagar Colony
- Industrial Estate
- Kuldeep Vihar
- Manik Chowk
- Devi Ka Nagla
- Nagla Bhaibeg
- Iqra Colony
- Alapur Garhia
- Nagla Mansingh
- Saheb Bagh
- S.S Nagar
Top Fissure Treatment Doctors in Aligarh
2000+ Successful Fissure Treatment
“I had fissure surgery in Aligarh and I was getting worried about the pain and discomfort. It is so nice to know that I can count on Mantra Care to help me out.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fissure treatment is a type of medical procedure that is used to treat anal fissures, which are small tears in the tissue that lines the anus. The goal of fissure treatment is to relieve pain and bleeding associated with anal fissures and to promote healing of the tissue.
There are a number of fissure treatment options available in Aligarh, and the best course of treatment will depend on the individual case. In some cases, conservative treatment options such as sitz baths, stool softeners, and topical creams may be enough to provide relief. However, in other cases, surgery may be necessary. The most common surgical procedure for treating fissures is fissurectomy
The cost of fissure treatment in Aligarh starts at Rs 70,000. For more advanced treatments like laser fissure surgery, fissurotomy the cost can go up to Rs 70,000. Mantra Care Aligarh also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fissure treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Aligarh to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fissure hospital in Aligarh offers highly safe procedures.