Advanced Fistula treatment in Aligarh
Safest fistulotomy, fistulectomy or Fistula treatment in Aligarh at affordable cost.
FREE Fistula Treatment Consultation
Get Fistula Treatment Cost Estimate
Fistula Treatment in Aligarh
Fistula surgery treatment is available in Aligarh. This treatment is used to correct a variety of different medical conditions. Fistula surgery can be used to treat conditions such as urinary incontinence, anal fissures, and rectal prolapse. It can also be used to treat conditions that result in the formation of fistulas, such as Crohn’s disease and abscesses.
Contact our team for your fistula treatment today!
Why Fistula treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fistula
One of the most common symptoms of a fistula is drainage from the rectum or anus. This can be constant or intermittent, and may occur with or without pain. Other symptoms may include:
- Rectal pain
- Anal itching
- Pain during bowel movements
- Difficulty controlling bowel movements (fecal incontinence)
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Blood in the stool
- Weight loss
Fistula Treatment Options
- Fistulotomy: It involves cutting open the fistula so that it can heal from the inside out.
- Fistulectomy: Instead of cutting the fistula open, the surgeon removes the entire fistula.
- LIFT procedure: Surgeon makes a small cut in the anal sphincter muscle to allow access to the fistula. The fistula and the sphincter muscle is then repaired.
- Advancement flap procedure: Surgeon creates a flap of skin and tissue from the healthy part of the anal canal and uses it to cover the fistula.
- Seton techniques: A seton is a piece of thread or other material that is placed around the fistula to help it heal.
- Laser fistula surgery: Laser fistula surgery uses a laser to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Endoscopic ablation: Endoscopic ablation uses heat or other energy to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Fibrin glue: Fibrin glue is a protein that can be injected into the fistula to help it heal.
- Bioprosthetic plug: A bioprosthetic plug is a piece of artificial tissue that is placed into the fistula to help it heal.
Why to not delay Fistula treatment?
Fistula is a common problem that can occur in both men and women, but is more common in women. If left untreated, fistulas can cause serious health problems, including:
- Chronic pain
- Recurrent infections
- Kidney damage
Fistula Treatment Cost in Aligarh
|Fistulotomy in Aligarh||20,000 – 1,00,000||Fistula is cut open|
|Fistulectomy in Aligarh||15,000 – 30,000||Entire fistula is removed|
|LIFT procedure in Aligarh||25,000 – 80,000||Small Incision | Fistula is repaired|
|Advancement flap procedure in Aligarh||30,000 – 50,000||Flap is used to cover the fistula|
|Seton techniques in Aligarh||25,000 – 35,000||Thread is placed around the fistula|
|Laser fistula surgery in Aligarh||40,000 – 55,000||Laser is used to destroy fistula|
|Endoscopic ablation in Aligarh||25,000 – 40,000||Heat or other energy is used|
|Fibrin glue in Aligarh||20,000 – 30,000||Protein is injected into the fistula|
|Bioprosthetic plug in Aligarh||15,000 – 35,000||Plug is placed into the fistula|
Fistula Treatment Hospitals in Aligarh
MantraCare is one of Aligarh’s leading fistula treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Aligarh are accessible from the following areas:
- Swarna Jayanti Nagar
- Ramghat Road
- Marris Road
- Sasni Gate
- Rasal Ganj
- Sir Syed Nagar
- Civil Lines
- Prince Nagar
- GT Road
- Patwari Ka Nagla
- Agra Road
- University Road
- Surendra Nagar
- Bihari Nagar
- Sanjay Gandhi Colony
- Amir Nishan
- Radio Colony
- Melrose Bypass road
- Gokuleshpuram Colony
- Sikandrapur Cherat
- New Vishnupuri
- Firdaus Nagar
- Shatabdi Nagar
- Kalyan Puram
- Hem Chand Compound
- Mahendra Nagar
- Shah Jamal
- Prem Nagar
- Ashok Nagar Colony
- Industrial Estate
- Kuldeep Vihar
- Manik Chowk
- Devi Ka Nagla
- Nagla Bhaibeg
- Iqra Colony
- Alapur Garhia
- Nagla Mansingh
- Saheb Bagh
- S.S Nagar
Top Fistula Treatment Doctors in Aligarh
2000+ Successful Fistula Treatment
“Mantra Care is one of the best hospitals in Aligarh. I have been visiting their center for a few years now to get treatment for my fistula surgery. I am so glad that they can offer this service at such an affordable price.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fistula treatment is a medical procedure that is used to correct an abnormal connection between two body cavities or organs. Fistulas can occur in different parts of the body, but are most commonly found in the gastrointestinal tract.
There are a number of different fistula treatment options available in Aligarh, and the best option for you will depend on the specific type and severity of your condition. In general, however, the most common treatment options include:-Surgery, Drainage, Medication, Fistula plugs.
The cost of fistula treatment in Aligarh starts at Rs 15,000. For more advanced treatments like Laser fistula surgery, fistulotomy the cost can go up to Rs 60,000. Mantra Care Aligarh also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fistula treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Aligarh to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fistula hospital in Aligarh offers highly safe procedures.