Advanced Breast Cancer treatment in Allahabad
FREE Breast Cancer Treatment Consultation
Get Breast Cancer Treatment Cost Estimate
Breast Cancer Treatment in Allahabad
If you are looking for breast cancer treatment in Allahabad, then you should visit Mantracare. Mantracare is a leading healthcare provider in Allahabad and they offer excellent breast cancer treatment options. They have a team of experienced doctors who will help you get the best possible care for your condition. Mantracare has a wide range of treatments available for breast cancer patients. They offer conventional surgery, radiation therapy, and chemotherapy. Their treatments are effective and will help you recover quickly from your diagnosis. If you are looking for the best possible care for your condition, then you should visit Mantracare in Allahabad.
Why Breast Cancer treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Breast Cancer
- A lump in your breast or armpit that does not go away
- Redness or thickening of the skin around a nipple, or an inverted nipple (where the nipple turns inward)
- A change in the size or shape of one breast compared to the other
- Breast pain that does not go away
- Nipple discharge other than breast milk
- A rash on or around your nipple
- Skin dimpling, puckering or scaling on the nipple or breast skin
- Changes in nipple color (dark spots or smudges on the nipple)
Breast Cancer Treatment Options
There are many different types of breast cancer surgeries. Some of the most common include:
- Lumpectomy: A surgery used to remove only cancerous tissue and surrounding normal tissue. This type of operation does not require removing the entire breast or lymph nodes under the arm.
- Mastectomy: A surgery used to remove the entire breast, including the nipple and areola. It can also include removing lymph nodes under the arm.
- Breast-conserving surgery (BCS): A surgery used to remove only the tumor, while leaving the rest of the breast intact. It may also be called partial mastectomy.
- Wide local excision: This surgery removes all or most of the breast tissue around where cancer is found but does not remove any structures that contain nerves or blood vessels.
Why to not delay Breast Cancer treatment?
- Your breast cancer may spread to other parts of your body.
- A lump or other symptoms may get worse if you delay treatment.
- You may not be able to have a mastectomy or lumpectomy if your cancer has spread.
- Treatment may be more difficult and less effective if you delay treatment.
- You may not be able to have breast reconstruction.
- Your overall survival rate could be lower.
Breast Cancer Treatment Cost in Allahabad
|Lumpectomy in Allahabad||1,56,300 – 2,13,800||Only the tissue is removed|
|Mastectomy in Allahabad||2,13,800 – 3,20,800||Complete breast is removed|
|Radiation Therapy in Allahabad||1,50,000 – 5,34,500||Natural breasts are retained|
|Chemotherapy in Allahabad||1,63,300 – 2,84,000||Breast is saved | Women feel less disfigured|
Breast Cancer Treatment Hospitals in Allahabad
MantraCare is one of Allahabad’s leading Breast Cancer treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Allahabad are accessible from the following areas:
- Civil Lines
- Darbhanga Colony
- Lowther Road
- Tagore Town
- Nai Basti
- Kalyani Devi
- Ashok Nagar
- Gangotri Nagar
- Kala Danda
- South Malaka
- Colnel Ganj
- Marauka Uparhar
- Bhola Purva Sulem Sarai
- George Town
- Shashtri Nagar
- Muhibuddinpur Bharetha
- GT Road
- Maulvi Ganj
Top Breast Cancer Treatment Doctors in Allahabad
2000+ Successful Breast Cancer Treatment
“I am so grateful to MantraCare for their amazing treatment of my breast cancer in Allahabad. I feel like I have been given a new lease on life and I am so thankful for their care. The staff was incredibly supportive and knowledgeable, and they really made me feel like I was in the best possible hands. Thank you, MantraCare!“
– Megha Kaushik
Frequently Asked Question's
Breast cancer treatment is the process of removing or destroying tumors and also treating any other problems that might be caused by the cancer. This treatment may include surgery, radiation therapy, hormone therapy and chemotherapy.
Breast cancer is one of the most common cancers among women. The breast cancer treatment options in Allahabad include lumpectomy, mastectomy, chemotherapy, radiation therapy and hormone therapy. Breast cancer can be treated successfully if it’s diagnosed at an early stage.
The cost of breast cancer treatment in Allahabad starts at Rs 1,30,000. Mantra Care Allahabad also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover breast cancer treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Allahabad to check if you are covered.