Advanced Fistula treatment in Allahabad
Safest fistulotomy, fistulectomy or Fistula treatment in Allahabad at affordable cost.
FREE Fistula Treatment Consultation
Get Fistula Treatment Cost Estimate
Fistula Treatment in Allahabad
If you are suffering from a fistula, you may be wondering if there is any treatment available in Allahabad. The good news is that there is. Fistula surgery is a relatively simple procedure that can be performed on an outpatient basis. During the surgery, the surgeon will make a small incision in the anal canal and then insert a small tube into the fistula. This will allow the fistula to heal from the inside out. In most cases, the surgery is successful and the patient can expect to have a full recovery.
Contact our team for your fistula treatment today!
Why Fistula treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fistula
One of the most common symptoms of a fistula is drainage from the rectum or anus. This can be constant or intermittent, and may occur with or without pain. Other symptoms may include:
- Rectal pain
- Anal itching
- Pain during bowel movements
- Difficulty controlling bowel movements (fecal incontinence)
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Blood in the stool
- Weight loss
Fistula Treatment Options
- Fistulotomy: It involves cutting open the fistula so that it can heal from the inside out.
- Fistulectomy: Instead of cutting the fistula open, the surgeon removes the entire fistula.
- LIFT procedure: Surgeon makes a small cut in the anal sphincter muscle to allow access to the fistula. The fistula and the sphincter muscle is then repaired.
- Advancement flap procedure: Surgeon creates a flap of skin and tissue from the healthy part of the anal canal and uses it to cover the fistula.
- Seton techniques: A seton is a piece of thread or other material that is placed around the fistula to help it heal.
- Laser fistula surgery: Laser fistula surgery uses a laser to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Endoscopic ablation: Endoscopic ablation uses heat or other energy to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Fibrin glue: Fibrin glue is a protein that can be injected into the fistula to help it heal.
- Bioprosthetic plug: A bioprosthetic plug is a piece of artificial tissue that is placed into the fistula to help it heal.
Why to not delay Fistula treatment?
Fistula is a common problem that can occur in both men and women, but is more common in women. If left untreated, fistulas can cause serious health problems, including:
- Chronic pain
- Recurrent infections
- Kidney damage
Fistula Treatment Cost in Allahabad
|Fistulotomy in Allahabad
|20,000 – 1,00,000
|Fistula is cut open
|Fistulectomy in Allahabad
|15,000 – 30,000
|Entire fistula is removed
|LIFT procedure in Allahabad
|25,000 – 80,000
|Small Incision | Fistula is repaired
|Advancement flap procedure in Allahabad
|30,000 – 50,000
|Flap is used to cover the fistula
|Seton techniques in Allahabad
|25,000 – 35,000
|Thread is placed around the fistula
|Laser fistula surgery in Allahabad
|40,000 – 55,000
|Laser is used to destroy fistula
|Endoscopic ablation in Allahabad
|25,000 – 40,000
|Heat or other energy is used
|Fibrin glue in Allahabad
|20,000 – 30,000
|Protein is injected into the fistula
|Bioprosthetic plug in Allahabad
|15,000 – 35,000
|Plug is placed into the fistula
Fistula Treatment Hospitals in Allahabad
MantraCare is one of Allahabad’s leading fistula treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Allahabad are accessible from the following areas:
- Civil Lines
- Darbhanga Colony
- Lowther Road
- Tagore Town
- Nai Basti
- Kalyani Devi
- Ashok Nagar
- Gangotri Nagar
- Kala Danda
- South Malaka
- Colnel Ganj
- Marauka Uparhar
- Bhola Purva Sulem Sarai
- George Town
- Shashtri Nagar
- Muhibuddinpur Bharetha
- GT Road
- Maulvi Ganj
Top Fistula Treatment Doctors in Allahabad
2000+ Successful Fistula Treatment
“I have always been suffering from fistula. But I was not sure about the treatment. When I consulted Mantra Care, they helped me with all my doubts. I would recommend Mantra Care to every fistula patient.
Frequently Asked Question's
Fistula treatment is a medical procedure that is used to correct an abnormal connection between two body cavities or organs. Fistulas can occur in different parts of the body, but are most commonly found in the gastrointestinal tract.
There are a number of different fistula treatment options available in Allahabad, and the best option for you will depend on the specific type and severity of your condition. In general, however, the most common treatment options include:-Surgery, Drainage, Medication, Fistula plugs.
The cost of fistula treatment in Allahabad starts at Rs 15,000. For more advanced treatments like Laser fistula surgery, fistulotomy the cost can go up to Rs 60,000. Mantra Care Allahabad also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fistula treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Allahabad to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fistula hospital in Allahabad offers highly safe procedures.