Advanced Fissure treatment in Alwar
FREE Fissure Treatment Consultation
Get Anal Fissure Treatment Cost Estimate
"*" indicates required fields
Fissure Treatment in Alwar
If you are suffering from a fissure, then you should consider seeking treatment. There are many treatments available, and the one that is best for you will depend on the specifics of your case. However, all treatments aim to close the fissure so that it no longer causes pain or difficulty in daily life. If you are in Alwar and would like to learn more about surgery options, please contact our clinic Mantra Care. We can answer any questions you have and provide you with a detailed consultation.
Why Anal Fissure treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fissure
Fissure symptoms may include:
- Anal pain during or after bowel movements
- Bright red blood on toilet paper after a bowel movement
- Painful bowel movements
- Feeling of incomplete evacuation
- A tear in the lining of the anus or rectum (anal fissure)
Fissure Surgery Options
Type of the Fissure Surgery in Alwar are
- Open Fissure Surgery: In this type of surgery, the surgeon will make a cut in your anal sphincter muscle to relieve the pressure on your anal fissure.
- Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy: The surgeon will make two cuts in the anal sphincter muscle to release the tension and allow the anal fissure to heal.
- Fissurectomy: The surgeon will remove the part of the anal fissure that has been damaged.
- Laser Surgery: The surgeon will use a laser to remove the damaged tissue around the anal fissure.
Why to not delay Fissure treatment?
- Fissures can cause immense pain and discomfort.
- If left untreated, fissures can lead to further complications like anal fistula.
- Fissures can make it difficult to pass stools, leading to constipation.
- Treating fissures early can help prevent them from worsening.
- There are a number of effective treatments available for fissures, so there is no need to delay seeking treatment.
Fissure Treatment Cost in Alwar
|Open Fissure Surgery in Alwar||15,000 – 90,000||Single cut|
|Laser Fissure Surgery in Alwar||40,000 – 50,000||Laser is used | No incision|
|Sphincterotomy in Alwar||20,000 – 70,000||Two cuts|
|Fissurotomy in Alwar||10,000 – 70,000||Remove entire tissue|
Fissure Treatment Hospitals in Alwar
MantraCare is one of Alwar’s leading anal fissure treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Alwar are accessible from the following areas:
- Behrore Highway
- Manu Marg
- Moti Dungari
- Budh Vihar
- Lajpat Nagar
- Karamchari Colony
- Malviya Nagar
- Hasan Kha Mewati Nagar
- Sakti Nagar
- Tijara Road
- Shivaji Park
- Kala Kuan
- Aravali Vihar
- Munshi Bagh
- Ram Nagar
- Sanjay Colony
- Jyoti nagar
- Madhuvan Bank Colony
- Shastri Nagar
- Subhash Nagar
- P and T Colony
- Indra Colony
- Mohalla Ladiya
- Kabir Colony
- Shanti Kunj
- Mala Khera
- Surya Nagar
- Anand Vihar
Top Fissure Treatment Doctors in Alwar
2000+ Successful Fissure Treatment
“I am happy to say that I had a flawless and painless Fissure surgery in Alwar, India with Mantra Care. They were very caring and supportive throughout the process and helped me recover quickly. I would recommend them to anyone who needs this type of treatment.”
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Question's
Fissure treatment is a type of medical procedure that is used to treat anal fissures, which are small tears in the tissue that lines the anus. The goal of fissure treatment is to relieve pain and bleeding associated with anal fissures and to promote healing of the tissue.
There are a number of fissure treatment options available in Alwar, and the best course of treatment will depend on the individual case. In some cases, conservative treatment options such as sitz baths, stool softeners, and topical creams may be enough to provide relief. However, in other cases, surgery may be necessary. The most common surgical procedure for treating fissures is fissurectomy
The cost of fissure treatment in Alwar starts at Rs 70,000. For more advanced treatments like laser fissure surgery, fissurotomy the cost can go up to Rs 70,000. Mantra Care Alwar also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fissure treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Alwar to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fissure hospital in Alwar offers highly safe procedures.