Advanced Fissure treatment in Ambala
FREE Fissure Treatment Consultation
Get Anal Fissure Treatment Cost Estimate
"*" indicates required fields
Fissure Treatment in Ambala
If you are experiencing a fissure in your anus or rectum, then you should consult a doctor as soon as possible. Fissure surgery is the most effective and least invasive treatment for this condition. The doctor will make an incision in the skin, insert a tube through the opening, and use special tools to remove the fissure. The surgery is usually successful, and patients can expect to recover quickly.
Contact Mantra Care team for your fissure treatment in Ambala today!
Why Anal Fissure treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fissure
Fissure symptoms may include:
- Anal pain during or after bowel movements
- Bright red blood on toilet paper after a bowel movement
- Painful bowel movements
- Feeling of incomplete evacuation
- A tear in the lining of the anus or rectum (anal fissure)
Fissure Surgery Options
Type of the Fissure Surgery in Ambala are
- Open Fissure Surgery: In this type of surgery, the surgeon will make a cut in your anal sphincter muscle to relieve the pressure on your anal fissure.
- Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy: The surgeon will make two cuts in the anal sphincter muscle to release the tension and allow the anal fissure to heal.
- Fissurectomy: The surgeon will remove the part of the anal fissure that has been damaged.
- Laser Surgery: The surgeon will use a laser to remove the damaged tissue around the anal fissure.
Why to not delay Fissure treatment?
- Fissures can cause immense pain and discomfort.
- If left untreated, fissures can lead to further complications like anal fistula.
- Fissures can make it difficult to pass stools, leading to constipation.
- Treating fissures early can help prevent them from worsening.
- There are a number of effective treatments available for fissures, so there is no need to delay seeking treatment.
Fissure Treatment Cost in Ambala
|Open Fissure Surgery in Ambala||15,000 – 90,000||Single cut|
|Laser Fissure Surgery in Ambala||40,000 – 50,000||Laser is used | No incision|
|Sphincterotomy in Ambala||20,000 – 70,000||Two cuts|
|Fissurotomy in Ambala||10,000 – 70,000||Remove entire tissue|
Fissure Treatment Hospitals in Ambala
MantraCare is one of Ambala’s leading anal fissure treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Ambala are accessible from the following areas:
- Ambala Cantt
- Ghanaur Road
- Sector 9
- Jasmeet Nagar
- Baldev Nagar
- Manav Chowk
- Old Town
- Mahesh Nagar
- Model Town
- Ambala Sadar
- Anand Nagar
- Manmohan Nagar
- Gobind Nagar
- Jagadhari road
- Ram Nagar
- Dayal Bagh
- Ambala Chandigarh road
- Mahavir Nagar
- Karda Nagar
- Prem Nagar
- Jaggi Colony
- Durga Nagar
- Vatika City Central
- Luxmi Nagar
- Defence Colony
- Sadar Bazar
- Chain Mandi
- NH 1
- Patti Mehar
Top Fissure Treatment Doctors in Ambala
2000+ Successful Fissure Treatment
“I underwent Fissure surgery in Ambala at Mantra Care and they were very helpful with the recovery process. They helped me through learning a routine and giving me tips on how to care for my body during my recovery.”
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Question's
Fissure treatment is a type of medical procedure that is used to treat anal fissures, which are small tears in the tissue that lines the anus. The goal of fissure treatment is to relieve pain and bleeding associated with anal fissures and to promote healing of the tissue.
There are a number of fissure treatment options available in Ambala, and the best course of treatment will depend on the individual case. In some cases, conservative treatment options such as sitz baths, stool softeners, and topical creams may be enough to provide relief. However, in other cases, surgery may be necessary. The most common surgical procedure for treating fissures is fissurectomy
The cost of fissure treatment in Ambala starts at Rs 70,000. For more advanced treatments like laser fissure surgery, fissurotomy the cost can go up to Rs 70,000. Mantra Care Ambala also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fissure treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Ambala to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fissure hospital in Ambala offers highly safe procedures.