Advanced Breast Cancer treatment in Amravati
FREE Breast Cancer Treatment Consultation
Get Breast Cancer Treatment Cost Estimate
Breast Cancer Treatment in Amravati
If you are looking for breast cancer treatment in Amravati, then you should visit Mantracare. Mantracare is a leading provider of cancer treatment services in Amravati. They offer a variety of treatments for breast cancer, including surgery, chemotherapy, and radiation therapy. They also have a team of experts who can help you choose the best option for your individual needs. Mantracare is located in Amravati, which is one of the most multicultural cities in Maharashtra. This makes it easy to find treatments that are best suited for your specific needs. They also have a wide range of options when it comes to payment methods, so you can be sure that you will be able to afford the treatment that you need.
Why Breast Cancer treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Breast Cancer
- A lump in your breast or armpit that does not go away
- Redness or thickening of the skin around a nipple, or an inverted nipple (where the nipple turns inward)
- A change in the size or shape of one breast compared to the other
- Breast pain that does not go away
- Nipple discharge other than breast milk
- A rash on or around your nipple
- Skin dimpling, puckering or scaling on the nipple or breast skin
- Changes in nipple color (dark spots or smudges on the nipple)
Breast Cancer Treatment Options
There are many different types of breast cancer surgeries. Some of the most common include:
- Lumpectomy: A surgery used to remove only cancerous tissue and surrounding normal tissue. This type of operation does not require removing the entire breast or lymph nodes under the arm.
- Mastectomy: A surgery used to remove the entire breast, including the nipple and areola. It can also include removing lymph nodes under the arm.
- Breast-conserving surgery (BCS): A surgery used to remove only the tumor, while leaving the rest of the breast intact. It may also be called partial mastectomy.
- Wide local excision: This surgery removes all or most of the breast tissue around where cancer is found but does not remove any structures that contain nerves or blood vessels.
Why to not delay Breast Cancer treatment?
- Your breast cancer may spread to other parts of your body.
- A lump or other symptoms may get worse if you delay treatment.
- You may not be able to have a mastectomy or lumpectomy if your cancer has spread.
- Treatment may be more difficult and less effective if you delay treatment.
- You may not be able to have breast reconstruction.
- Your overall survival rate could be lower.
Breast Cancer Treatment Cost in Amravati
|Lumpectomy in Amravati||1,56,300 – 2,13,800||Only the tissue is removed|
|Mastectomy in Amravati||2,13,800 – 3,20,800||Complete breast is removed|
|Radiation Therapy in Amravati||1,50,000 – 5,34,500||Natural breasts are retained|
|Chemotherapy in Amravati||1,63,300 – 2,84,000||Breast is saved | Women feel less disfigured|
Breast Cancer Treatment Hospitals in Amravati
MantraCare is one of Amravati’s leading Breast Cancer treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Amravati are accessible from the following areas:
- Arjun Nagar
- Juni Basti
- Gadge Nagar
- Akoli Road
- Sai Nagar
- Transport Nagar
- Siddhivinayak Nagar
- Gopal Nagar
- Shegaon-Rahatgaon road
- Amravati MIDC
- MHADA Colony
- Sharda Vihar
- Dastur Nagar
- Chandur Bazar
- Vivekanand Colony
- Hazrat Bilal Nagar
- Shivneri Colony
- Juni Taksal
- Gawali Pura
- Holywood Nagar
- SRPF Colony
- Paradise Colony
- Nandgaon Khandeshwar
- Paranjpe Colony
- Joshi Colony
- Janardhan Peth
- Parvati Nagar
- Mudholkar Peth
- Chaman Shah Wali
Top Breast Cancer Treatment Doctors in Amravati
2000+ Successful Breast Cancer Treatment
“I want to thank MantraCare for their amazing breast cancer treatment in Amravati. I was diagnosed with breast cancer a few months ago and was very scared about what would happen next. Thankfully, MantraCare was there to help me every step of the way. Their treatment has been incredibly effective and I am feeling better than ever before. I am so grateful to MantraCare for their help during this difficult time. Thank you!“
Frequently Asked Question's
Breast cancer treatment is the process of removing or destroying tumors and also treating any other problems that might be caused by the cancer. This treatment may include surgery, radiation therapy, hormone therapy and chemotherapy.
Breast cancer is one of the most common cancers among women. The breast cancer treatment options in Amravati include lumpectomy, mastectomy, chemotherapy, radiation therapy and hormone therapy. Breast cancer can be treated successfully if it’s diagnosed at an early stage.
The cost of breast cancer treatment in Amravati starts at Rs 1,30,000. Mantra Care Amravati also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover breast cancer treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Amravati to check if you are covered.