Advanced Fissure treatment in Amravati
FREE Fissure Treatment Consultation
Get Anal Fissure Treatment Cost Estimate
"*" indicates required fields
Fissure Treatment in Amravati
Fissure surgery is a treatment option for people who have a fissure in their anus. This is a hole in the wall of the rectum or the lower part of the large intestine. The fissure can be caused by childbirth, anal sex, diarrhea, or other problems. Surgery to fix the fissure is called an anorectal repair. The goal of surgery is to fix the hole so that it doesn’t get wider or cause other problems. Treatment options include closed surgery (where the fissure is closed with stitches) or open surgery (where the fissure is opened and repaired with mesh).
Contact our team for your fissure treatment today!
Why Anal Fissure treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fissure
Fissure symptoms may include:
- Anal pain during or after bowel movements
- Bright red blood on toilet paper after a bowel movement
- Painful bowel movements
- Feeling of incomplete evacuation
- A tear in the lining of the anus or rectum (anal fissure)
Fissure Surgery Options
Type of the Fissure Surgery in Amravati are
- Open Fissure Surgery: In this type of surgery, the surgeon will make a cut in your anal sphincter muscle to relieve the pressure on your anal fissure.
- Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy: The surgeon will make two cuts in the anal sphincter muscle to release the tension and allow the anal fissure to heal.
- Fissurectomy: The surgeon will remove the part of the anal fissure that has been damaged.
- Laser Surgery: The surgeon will use a laser to remove the damaged tissue around the anal fissure.
Why to not delay Fissure treatment?
- Fissures can cause immense pain and discomfort.
- If left untreated, fissures can lead to further complications like anal fistula.
- Fissures can make it difficult to pass stools, leading to constipation.
- Treating fissures early can help prevent them from worsening.
- There are a number of effective treatments available for fissures, so there is no need to delay seeking treatment.
Fissure Treatment Cost in Amravati
|Open Fissure Surgery in Amravati
|15,000 – 90,000
|Laser Fissure Surgery in Amravati
|40,000 – 50,000
|Laser is used | No incision
|Sphincterotomy in Amravati
|20,000 – 70,000
|Fissurotomy in Amravati
|10,000 – 70,000
|Remove entire tissue
Fissure Treatment Hospitals in Amravati
MantraCare is one of Amravati’s leading anal fissure treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Amravati are accessible from the following areas:
- Arjun Nagar
- Juni Basti
- Gadge Nagar
- Akoli Road
- Sai Nagar
- Transport Nagar
- Siddhivinayak Nagar
- Gopal Nagar
- Shegaon-Rahatgaon road
- Amravati MIDC
- MHADA Colony
- Sharda Vihar
- Dastur Nagar
- Chandur Bazar
- Vivekanand Colony
- Hazrat Bilal Nagar
- Shivneri Colony
- Juni Taksal
- Gawali Pura
- Holywood Nagar
- SRPF Colony
- Paradise Colony
- Nandgaon Khandeshwar
- Paranjpe Colony
- Joshi Colony
- Janardhan Peth
- Parvati Nagar
- Mudholkar Peth
- Chaman Shah Wali
Top Fissure Treatment Doctors in Amravati
2000+ Successful Fissure Treatment
“I had a fissure surgery in Amravati and I am happy to share my experience with Mantra Care. The surgery went well, I had good care in the hospital, and now I am back to normal and able to walk without any pain or discomfort.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fissure treatment is a type of medical procedure that is used to treat anal fissures, which are small tears in the tissue that lines the anus. The goal of fissure treatment is to relieve pain and bleeding associated with anal fissures and to promote healing of the tissue.
There are a number of fissure treatment options available in Amravati, and the best course of treatment will depend on the individual case. In some cases, conservative treatment options such as sitz baths, stool softeners, and topical creams may be enough to provide relief. However, in other cases, surgery may be necessary. The most common surgical procedure for treating fissures is fissurectomy
The cost of fissure treatment in Amravati starts at Rs 70,000. For more advanced treatments like laser fissure surgery, fissurotomy the cost can go up to Rs 70,000. Mantra Care Amravati also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fissure treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Amravati to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fissure hospital in Amravati offers highly safe procedures.