Advanced Bariatric Surgery in Amritsar
FREE Bariatric Surgery Consultation
Get Bariatric Surgery Cost Estimate
Bariatric Surgery in Amritsar
If you are obese and want to lose weight, bariatric treatment in Amritsar may be the right choice for you. Bariatric treatment is a type of surgery that helps people lose weight by reducing the size of their stomach. The surgery is done under general anesthesia and usually takes less than an hour to complete. After the surgery, you will need to take a few weeks off work and will likely experience some pain and swelling. However, the results of bariatric treatment are well worth it and can help you reach your goal weight much faster than traditional methods.
Why Bariatric Surgery from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms for need of Baritatric Surgery
The main symptoms of needing bariatric surgery are:
- You have or are at risk of developing a serious health problem related to obesity, such as diabetes or high blood pressure.
- You’re in physical pain because of your weight and the way it affects your body.
- Your quality of life is dramatically reduced due to obesity.
- You can’t lose weight through diet and exercise alone.
- You have a BMI of 40 or higher.
- Your obesity is causing emotional problems, such as depression or low self-esteem.
- You suffer from joint pain or stiffness.
- Your feet are swelling more than usual.
- You have trouble breathing because of your weight.
- You have sleep apnea.
- You’re at risk of developing osteoarthritis.
Baritatric Surgery Options
- Laparoscopic gastric banding (adjustable gastric band): This involves placing an inflatable band around the upper part of your stomach, creating a small pouch that limits how much food you can eat.
- Sleeve gastrectomy: This procedure removes about 80 percent of your stomach, leaving behind a long narrow tube.
- Gastric bypass: In this surgery, the surgeon creates a smaller pouch at the top of your stomach and attaches it to lower part of your intestine.
- Duodenal switch: This procedure combines a gastric bypass with removal of part of your small intestine.
Why to not delay Bariatric Surgery?
Delaying bariatric surgery can lead to serious health complications in the future such as:
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- Heart disease
- Cholesterol disorder
- Bowel obstructions
- Gallbladder disease
- Uterine rupture
- Severe infection of the GI tract
- Gastric ulcers
Bariatric Surgery Cost in Amritsar
|Laparoscopic Gastric Banding in Amritsar||40,000 – 50,000|
|Gastric Bypass in Amritsar||2,00,000 – 5,00,000|
|Duodenal Switch in Amritsar||2,00,000 – 5,00,000|
Bariatraic Treatment Hospitals in Amritsar
MantraCare is one of Amritsar’s leading bariatric treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Amritsar are accessible from the following areas:
- Jandiala Guru
- Majitha Road
- Batala Road
- GT Road
- Putli Ghar
- Ajnala Road
- Loharka Road
- Shori Nagar
- Ram Tirath Road
- Fatehgarh Churian
- Model Town
- Mall Road
- New Amritsar Colony
- Ranjit Avenue
- St Nagar
- White Avenue
- Hathi Gate
- Katra Karam Singh
- Daburji Road
- Joshi Colony
- Tarn Taran Road
- Pratap Nagar
- Guru Bazar
- Roop Nagar
- Garden Enclave
- Katra Ahluwalia
- Gobind Nagar
- Kot Khalsa
- Diamond Avenue
- Vijay Nagar
- INA Colony
- Kot Atma Singh
- Nimak Mandi
- Mohindra Colony
- Maqbool Pura
- Khazana Wala Gate
- Azad Nagar
- Meera kot
- Jaspal Nagar
- Sultanwind Road
- Lawrence Road
- Khan Kot
- Bal Kalan
- Basant Nagar
Top Bariatric Treatment Doctors in Amritsar
2000+ Successful Bariatric Treatment
“I’m so grateful to MantraCare for helping me get my life back on track. I’d been struggling with my weight for years. MantraCare’s bariatric treatment in Amritsar was exactly what I needed to finally get my weight under control. The staff was incredibly supportive and knowledgeable, and I felt comfortable and confident every step of the way. Thank you, MantraCare!“
Frequently Asked Question's
Bariatric surgery is a surgical procedure that restricts the amount of food the stomach can hold, which helps in weight loss. It is often used to treat obesity and morbid obesity. Bariatric surgery has been proven to be effective as it reduces the risk of death by more than 50% in comparison with standard treatment options like dieting, exercise and drugs.
The best bariatric treatment options in Amritsar are gastric sleeve, gastric banding, and duodenal switch.
Mantracare is a leading bariatric surgery hospital in Amritsar which provides best quality healthcare services at affordable prices. The cost of bariatric treatment in Amritsar is around Rs.1,50,000 to Rs.2,00,000 for a gastric sleeve and about Rs.3,00,000 to Rs.4,00,000 for a gastric bypass surgery.
Yes, most insurances cover bariatric surgery. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Amritsar to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare bariatric surgery hospital in Amritsar offers highly safe procedures.