Advanced Breast Cancer treatment in Amritsar
FREE Breast Cancer Treatment Consultation
Get Breast Cancer Treatment Cost Estimate
Breast Cancer Treatment in Amritsar
If you are looking for breast cancer treatment in Amritsar, then you should visit Mantracare. Mantracare is a world-renowned cancer center that offers top quality breast cancer treatment. They have a team of experienced and qualified doctors who will help you get the best possible care. Mantracare has state-of-the-art facilities that make it easy for you to receive top quality care. They have a wide range of treatments that can help you treat your breast cancer. You can choose from traditional methods such as surgery and chemotherapy, to newer and more advanced treatments such as cryotherapy and radiation therapy. If you are looking for breast cancer treatment in Amritsar, then you should visit Mantracare. Their team of experienced and qualified doctors will help you get the best possible care.
Why Breast Cancer treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Breast Cancer
- A lump in your breast or armpit that does not go away
- Redness or thickening of the skin around a nipple, or an inverted nipple (where the nipple turns inward)
- A change in the size or shape of one breast compared to the other
- Breast pain that does not go away
- Nipple discharge other than breast milk
- A rash on or around your nipple
- Skin dimpling, puckering or scaling on the nipple or breast skin
- Changes in nipple color (dark spots or smudges on the nipple)
Breast Cancer Treatment Options
There are many different types of breast cancer surgeries. Some of the most common include:
- Lumpectomy: A surgery used to remove only cancerous tissue and surrounding normal tissue. This type of operation does not require removing the entire breast or lymph nodes under the arm.
- Mastectomy: A surgery used to remove the entire breast, including the nipple and areola. It can also include removing lymph nodes under the arm.
- Breast-conserving surgery (BCS): A surgery used to remove only the tumor, while leaving the rest of the breast intact. It may also be called partial mastectomy.
- Wide local excision: This surgery removes all or most of the breast tissue around where cancer is found but does not remove any structures that contain nerves or blood vessels.
Why to not delay Breast Cancer treatment?
- Your breast cancer may spread to other parts of your body.
- A lump or other symptoms may get worse if you delay treatment.
- You may not be able to have a mastectomy or lumpectomy if your cancer has spread.
- Treatment may be more difficult and less effective if you delay treatment.
- You may not be able to have breast reconstruction.
- Your overall survival rate could be lower.
Breast Cancer Treatment Cost in Amritsar
|Lumpectomy in Amritsar||1,56,300 – 2,13,800||Only the tissue is removed|
|Mastectomy in Amritsar||2,13,800 – 3,20,800||Complete breast is removed|
|Radiation Therapy in Amritsar||1,50,000 – 5,34,500||Natural breasts are retained|
|Chemotherapy in Amritsar||1,63,300 – 2,84,000||Breast is saved | Women feel less disfigured|
Breast Cancer Treatment Hospitals in Amritsar
MantraCare is one of Amritsar’s leading Breast Cancer treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Amritsar are accessible from the following areas:
- Jandiala Guru
- Majitha Road
- Batala Road
- GT Road
- Putli Ghar
- Ajnala Road
- Loharka Road
- Shori Nagar
- Ram Tirath Road
- Fatehgarh Churian
- Model Town
- Mall Road
- New Amritsar Colony
- Ranjit Avenue
- St Nagar
- White Avenue
- Hathi Gate
- Katra Karam Singh
- Daburji Road
- Joshi Colony
- Tarn Taran Road
- Pratap Nagar
- Guru Bazar
- Roop Nagar
- Garden Enclave
- Katra Ahluwalia
- Gobind Nagar
- Kot Khalsa
- Diamond Avenue
- Vijay Nagar
- INA Colony
- Kot Atma Singh
- Nimak Mandi
- Mohindra Colony
- Maqbool Pura
- Khazana Wala Gate
- Azad Nagar
- Meera kot
- Jaspal Nagar
- Sultanwind Road
- Lawrence Road
- Khan Kot
- Bal Kalan
- Basant Nagar
Top Breast Cancer Treatment Doctors in Amritsar
2000+ Successful Breast Cancer Treatment
“I was worried about my future after I was diagnosed with breast cancer. But, MantraCare has given me a new lease on life! Their treatment in Amritsar is top-notch and they truly care about their patients. I’m so grateful to them for helping me beat cancer!“
Frequently Asked Question's
Breast cancer treatment is the process of removing or destroying tumors and also treating any other problems that might be caused by the cancer. This treatment may include surgery, radiation therapy, hormone therapy and chemotherapy.
Breast cancer is one of the most common cancers among women. The breast cancer treatment options in Amritsar include lumpectomy, mastectomy, chemotherapy, radiation therapy and hormone therapy. Breast cancer can be treated successfully if it’s diagnosed at an early stage.
The cost of breast cancer treatment in Amritsar starts at Rs 1,30,000. Mantra Care Amritsar also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover breast cancer treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Amritsar to check if you are covered.