Advanced Fissure treatment in Amritsar
FREE Fissure Treatment Consultation
Get Anal Fissure Treatment Cost Estimate
"*" indicates required fields
Fissure Treatment in Amritsar
Fissure surgery is a very common procedure that is used to treat various diseases and problems. It is a type of surgery that uses special tools to open up the skin and remove the problem. Fissure surgery is usually used to treat problems with the anus, rectum, or vagina. It can also be used to remove tumors and other problems.
Why Anal Fissure treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fissure
Fissure symptoms may include:
- Anal pain during or after bowel movements
- Bright red blood on toilet paper after a bowel movement
- Painful bowel movements
- Feeling of incomplete evacuation
- A tear in the lining of the anus or rectum (anal fissure)
Fissure Surgery Options
Type of the Fissure Surgery in Amritsar are
- Open Fissure Surgery: In this type of surgery, the surgeon will make a cut in your anal sphincter muscle to relieve the pressure on your anal fissure.
- Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy: The surgeon will make two cuts in the anal sphincter muscle to release the tension and allow the anal fissure to heal.
- Fissurectomy: The surgeon will remove the part of the anal fissure that has been damaged.
- Laser Surgery: The surgeon will use a laser to remove the damaged tissue around the anal fissure.
Why to not delay Fissure treatment?
- Fissures can cause immense pain and discomfort.
- If left untreated, fissures can lead to further complications like anal fistula.
- Fissures can make it difficult to pass stools, leading to constipation.
- Treating fissures early can help prevent them from worsening.
- There are a number of effective treatments available for fissures, so there is no need to delay seeking treatment.
Fissure Treatment Cost in Amritsar
|Open Fissure Surgery in Amritsar||15,000 – 90,000||Single cut|
|Laser Fissure Surgery in Amritsar||40,000 – 50,000||Laser is used | No incision|
|Sphincterotomy in Amritsar||20,000 – 70,000||Two cuts|
|Fissurotomy in Amritsar||10,000 – 70,000||Remove entire tissue|
Fissure Treatment Hospitals in Amritsar
MantraCare is one of Amritsar’s leading anal fissure treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Amritsar are accessible from the following areas:
- Jandiala Guru
- Majitha Road
- Batala Road
- GT Road
- Putli Ghar
- Ajnala Road
- Loharka Road
- Shori Nagar
- Ram Tirath Road
- Fatehgarh Churian
- Model Town
- Mall Road
- New Amritsar Colony
- Ranjit Avenue
- St Nagar
- White Avenue
- Hathi Gate
- Katra Karam Singh
- Daburji Road
- Joshi Colony
- Tarn Taran Road
- Pratap Nagar
- Guru Bazar
- Roop Nagar
- Garden Enclave
- Katra Ahluwalia
- Gobind Nagar
- Kot Khalsa
- Diamond Avenue
- Vijay Nagar
- INA Colony
- Kot Atma Singh
- Nimak Mandi
- Mohindra Colony
- Maqbool Pura
- Khazana Wala Gate
- Azad Nagar
- Meera kot
- Jaspal Nagar
- Sultanwind Road
- Lawrence Road
- Khan Kot
- Bal Kalan
- Basant Nagar
Top Fissure Treatment Doctors in Amritsar
2000+ Successful Fissure Treatment
“I was looking for a solution through the internet, and it is all because of Mantra Care.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fissure treatment is a type of medical procedure that is used to treat anal fissures, which are small tears in the tissue that lines the anus. The goal of fissure treatment is to relieve pain and bleeding associated with anal fissures and to promote healing of the tissue.
There are a number of fissure treatment options available in Amritsar, and the best course of treatment will depend on the individual case. In some cases, conservative treatment options such as sitz baths, stool softeners, and topical creams may be enough to provide relief. However, in other cases, surgery may be necessary. The most common surgical procedure for treating fissures is fissurectomy
The cost of fissure treatment in Amritsar starts at Rs 70,000. For more advanced treatments like laser fissure surgery, fissurotomy the cost can go up to Rs 70,000. Mantra Care Amritsar also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fissure treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Amritsar to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fissure hospital in Amritsar offers highly safe procedures.