Advanced Fistula treatment in Amritsar
Safest fistulotomy, fistulectomy or Fistula treatment in Amritsar at affordable cost.
FREE Fistula Treatment Consultation
Get Fistula Treatment Cost Estimate
Fistula Treatment in Amritsar
The best thing about Amritsar is that it provides world-class medical facilities at an affordable cost. There are many hospitals in Amritsar that offer fistula surgery treatment. The surgeons here are highly experienced and skilled. They use the latest technology and equipment to treat their patients. The success rate of fistula surgery in Amritsar is very high.
Contact our team for your fistula treatment today!
Why Fistula treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fistula
One of the most common symptoms of a fistula is drainage from the rectum or anus. This can be constant or intermittent, and may occur with or without pain. Other symptoms may include:
- Rectal pain
- Anal itching
- Pain during bowel movements
- Difficulty controlling bowel movements (fecal incontinence)
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Blood in the stool
- Weight loss
Fistula Treatment Options
- Fistulotomy: It involves cutting open the fistula so that it can heal from the inside out.
- Fistulectomy: Instead of cutting the fistula open, the surgeon removes the entire fistula.
- LIFT procedure: Surgeon makes a small cut in the anal sphincter muscle to allow access to the fistula. The fistula and the sphincter muscle is then repaired.
- Advancement flap procedure: Surgeon creates a flap of skin and tissue from the healthy part of the anal canal and uses it to cover the fistula.
- Seton techniques: A seton is a piece of thread or other material that is placed around the fistula to help it heal.
- Laser fistula surgery: Laser fistula surgery uses a laser to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Endoscopic ablation: Endoscopic ablation uses heat or other energy to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Fibrin glue: Fibrin glue is a protein that can be injected into the fistula to help it heal.
- Bioprosthetic plug: A bioprosthetic plug is a piece of artificial tissue that is placed into the fistula to help it heal.
Why to not delay Fistula treatment?
Fistula is a common problem that can occur in both men and women, but is more common in women. If left untreated, fistulas can cause serious health problems, including:
- Chronic pain
- Recurrent infections
- Kidney damage
Fistula Treatment Cost in Amritsar
|Fistulotomy in Amritsar||20,000 – 1,00,000||Fistula is cut open|
|Fistulectomy in Amritsar||15,000 – 30,000||Entire fistula is removed|
|LIFT procedure in Amritsar||25,000 – 80,000||Small Incision | Fistula is repaired|
|Advancement flap procedure in Amritsar||30,000 – 50,000||Flap is used to cover the fistula|
|Seton techniques in Amritsar||25,000 – 35,000||Thread is placed around the fistula|
|Laser fistula surgery in Amritsar||40,000 – 55,000||Laser is used to destroy fistula|
|Endoscopic ablation in Amritsar||25,000 – 40,000||Heat or other energy is used|
|Fibrin glue in Amritsar||20,000 – 30,000||Protein is injected into the fistula|
|Bioprosthetic plug in Amritsar||15,000 – 35,000||Plug is placed into the fistula|
Fistula Treatment Hospitals in Amritsar
MantraCare is one of Amritsar’s leading fistula treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Amritsar are accessible from the following areas:
- Jandiala Guru
- Majitha Road
- Batala Road
- GT Road
- Putli Ghar
- Ajnala Road
- Loharka Road
- Shori Nagar
- Ram Tirath Road
- Fatehgarh Churian
- Model Town
- Mall Road
- New Amritsar Colony
- Ranjit Avenue
- St Nagar
- White Avenue
- Hathi Gate
- Katra Karam Singh
- Daburji Road
- Joshi Colony
- Tarn Taran Road
- Pratap Nagar
- Guru Bazar
- Roop Nagar
- Garden Enclave
- Katra Ahluwalia
- Gobind Nagar
- Kot Khalsa
- Diamond Avenue
- Vijay Nagar
- INA Colony
- Kot Atma Singh
- Nimak Mandi
- Mohindra Colony
- Maqbool Pura
- Khazana Wala Gate
- Azad Nagar
- Meera kot
- Jaspal Nagar
- Sultanwind Road
- Lawrence Road
- Khan Kot
- Bal Kalan
- Basant Nagar
Top Fistula Treatment Doctors in Amritsar
2000+ Successful Fistula Treatment
“I was very sick with a fistula and I didn’t know what to do. I went to the Mantra Care hospital and they helped me get better. I can already feel the difference so much.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fistula treatment is a medical procedure that is used to correct an abnormal connection between two body cavities or organs. Fistulas can occur in different parts of the body, but are most commonly found in the gastrointestinal tract.
There are a number of different fistula treatment options available in Amritsar, and the best option for you will depend on the specific type and severity of your condition. In general, however, the most common treatment options include:-Surgery, Drainage, Medication, Fistula plugs.
The cost of fistula treatment in Amritsar starts at Rs 15,000. For more advanced treatments like Laser fistula surgery, fistulotomy the cost can go up to Rs 60,000. Mantra Care Amritsar also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fistula treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Amritsar to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fistula hospital in Amritsar offers highly safe procedures.