Advanced Liposuction treatment in Amritsar
FREE Liposuction Consultation
Get Liposuction Cost Estimate
Liposuction in Amritsar
If you are looking for a liposuction treatment in Amritsar at Mantracare, you have come to the right place. Our team of experienced and qualified surgeons will help you achieve the look you desire. We use the latest technology and equipment to give you the best possible results. Our clinic is located in Amritsar and we offer a range of liposuction treatments that will suit your needs. You can choose from a variety of methods, including laser liposuction, ultrasound liposuction, and conventional liposuction. We also offer optional treatments such as injectables and fillers. If you are interested in learning more about our clinic or finding out more about our liposuction treatments, please contact us today. We would be happy to answer any questions that you may have.
Why Liposuction from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Liposuction
- You do not like the appearance of your body.
- You see areas of fat that you think are ugly, and it bothers you.
- You cannot wear certain clothes without feeling self-conscious about how your body looks in them.
- Excessive fat accumulation in certain areas of the body which is causing physical discomfort and/or social embarrassment.
- Skin elasticity loss due to weight gain.
- You have tried other weight loss methods but they did not work for you.
- You are suffering from pain or numbness in your extremities because of fatty deposits on them.
Liposuction Treatment Options
Types of liposuction that are available are:
- Suction-assisted liposuction (SAL): This uses a handheld suction device to remove fat from areas such as the arms, legs, tummy and buttocks. The surgeon will insert a narrow tube into your body and use it to suck out unwanted fat cells.
- Laser-assisted liposuction (LAL): This type of liposuction uses laser technology to remove fat. The surgeon will insert a laser probe into your body and direct it at the fat cells. This heats up the cells so that they release their contents and are then sucked out by suction through a tube.
- Tumescent liposuction: This type of liposuction uses a local anaesthetic and a fluid called tumescent solution. The surgeon will inject this into your body to numb it and then suck out the fat cells using suction through a tube.
- Water-assisted liposuction (WAL): This type of liposuction uses a water solution to help remove the fat cells. The surgeon will inject this into your body to numb it and then suck out the fat cells using suction through a tube.
Why to not delay Liposuction treatment?
- Liposuction is the only way to get rid of fat in problem areas that can’t be dealt with by diet and exercise alone
- Liposuction can help you achieve your ideal body shape and contour
- You’ll feel more confident about yourself, which will improve your self-esteem
- Liposuction can help you achieve the body you want, whether it’s for personal reasons or because you want to improve your appearance for a specific activity like swimming or dating.
- You’ll feel better in your clothing and more comfortable in your own skin
Liposuction Treatment Cost in Amritsar
|Part of Body||Cost (₹)|
|Thighs||1,20,000 – 1,40,000|
|Arms||30,000 – 40,000|
|Chins / Cheeks||40,000 – 60,000|
|Breasts||40,000 – 60,000|
|Abdomen||1,30,000 – 1,90,000|
|Buttocks||90,000 – 1,10,000|
Liposuction Treatment Hospitals in Amritsar
MantraCare is one of Amritsar’s leading Liposuction treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Amritsar are accessible from the following areas:
- Jandiala Guru
- Majitha Road
- Batala Road
- GT Road
- Putli Ghar
- Ajnala Road
- Loharka Road
- Shori Nagar
- Ram Tirath Road
- Fatehgarh Churian
- Model Town
- Mall Road
- New Amritsar Colony
- Ranjit Avenue
- St Nagar
- White Avenue
- Hathi Gate
- Katra Karam Singh
- Daburji Road
- Joshi Colony
- Tarn Taran Road
- Pratap Nagar
- Guru Bazar
- Roop Nagar
- Garden Enclave
- Katra Ahluwalia
- Gobind Nagar
- Kot Khalsa
- Diamond Avenue
- Vijay Nagar
- INA Colony
- Kot Atma Singh
- Nimak Mandi
- Mohindra Colony
- Maqbool Pura
- Khazana Wala Gate
- Azad Nagar
- Meera kot
- Jaspal Nagar
- Sultanwind Road
- Lawrence Road
- Khan Kot
- Bal Kalan
- Basant Nagar
Top Liposuction Treatment Doctors in Amritsar
2000+ Successful Liposuction Treatment
“I am so grateful to MantraCare for their amazing liposuction treatment in Amritsar! I had always been self-conscious about my stomach area, but after just a few short sessions, I feel like a new person. My stomach is now flatter and more toned than ever before, and I am really very happy now. Thank you, MantraCare!“
Frequently Asked Question's
There are many options available for Liposuction in Amritsar. However, there is a lot of confusion about which option to go for and whether it is safe or not. At our clinic, we offer a variety of Liposuction options to suit every patient’s needs. The best option will depend on your body type and desired results.
The cost of Liposuction treatment in Amritsar is very much depending on the type and size of the area being treated. The average cost for Liposuction treatment can range from Rs. 30000 to Rs. 50000 per session.
Yes, most insurances cover Liposuction treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Amritsar to check if you are covered.