Advanced Fissure treatment in Asansol
FREE Fissure Treatment Consultation
Get Anal Fissure Treatment Cost Estimate
"*" indicates required fields
Fissure Treatment in Asansol
Fissure surgery is a medical procedure used to treat various diseases and disorders of the anal canal. The procedure is often used to treat conditions such as hemorrhoids, fissures, and prolapse. In most cases, the surgery is done through a small incision in the backside. After the area has been cleaned and prepared, the surgeon will make an opening in the skin and use special tools to remove the abnormal tissue. The surgery is usually done outpatient, and most patients are able to go home immediately after it is completed.
Contact our team for your fissure treatment today!
Why Anal Fissure treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fissure
Fissure symptoms may include:
- Anal pain during or after bowel movements
- Bright red blood on toilet paper after a bowel movement
- Painful bowel movements
- Feeling of incomplete evacuation
- A tear in the lining of the anus or rectum (anal fissure)
Fissure Surgery Options
Type of the Fissure Surgery in Asansol are
- Open Fissure Surgery: In this type of surgery, the surgeon will make a cut in your anal sphincter muscle to relieve the pressure on your anal fissure.
- Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy: The surgeon will make two cuts in the anal sphincter muscle to release the tension and allow the anal fissure to heal.
- Fissurectomy: The surgeon will remove the part of the anal fissure that has been damaged.
- Laser Surgery: The surgeon will use a laser to remove the damaged tissue around the anal fissure.
Why to not delay Fissure treatment?
- Fissures can cause immense pain and discomfort.
- If left untreated, fissures can lead to further complications like anal fistula.
- Fissures can make it difficult to pass stools, leading to constipation.
- Treating fissures early can help prevent them from worsening.
- There are a number of effective treatments available for fissures, so there is no need to delay seeking treatment.
Fissure Treatment Cost in Asansol
|Open Fissure Surgery in Asansol||15,000 – 90,000||Single cut|
|Laser Fissure Surgery in Asansol||40,000 – 50,000||Laser is used | No incision|
|Sphincterotomy in Asansol||20,000 – 70,000||Two cuts|
|Fissurotomy in Asansol||10,000 – 70,000||Remove entire tissue|
Fissure Treatment Hospitals in Asansol
MantraCare is one of Asansol’s leading anal fissure treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Asansol are accessible from the following areas:
- Pathak Bari
- Radha Nagar
- Mohishila Colony
- Rabindra Nagar
- Munshi Bazar
- Apcar Garden
- Hamid Nagar
- Asansol Court Area
Top Fissure Treatment Doctors in Asansol
2000+ Successful Fissure Treatment
“I am satisfied with the surgery and the service. Mantra care is a very good clinic. I would like to recommend them.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fissure treatment is a type of medical procedure that is used to treat anal fissures, which are small tears in the tissue that lines the anus. The goal of fissure treatment is to relieve pain and bleeding associated with anal fissures and to promote healing of the tissue.
There are a number of fissure treatment options available in Asansol, and the best course of treatment will depend on the individual case. In some cases, conservative treatment options such as sitz baths, stool softeners, and topical creams may be enough to provide relief. However, in other cases, surgery may be necessary. The most common surgical procedure for treating fissures is fissurectomy
The cost of fissure treatment in Asansol starts at Rs 70,000. For more advanced treatments like laser fissure surgery, fissurotomy the cost can go up to Rs 70,000. Mantra Care Asansol also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fissure treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Asansol to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fissure hospital in Asansol offers highly safe procedures.