Advanced Bariatric Surgery in Aurangabad
FREE Bariatric Surgery Consultation
Get Bariatric Surgery Cost Estimate
Bariatric Surgery in Aurangabad
Bariatric treatment is a popular weight loss procedure that uses diet and exercise to reduce the amount of fat stored in the body. The most common bariatric procedures are gastric bypass and band surgery. Gastric bypass Surgery takes away part of the stomach, reducing the amount of food that can be eaten at one time. This makes it easier for people to stick to a restrictive diet and lose weight. Band surgery is a less-invasive option that uses small bands to restrict the food intake. It is often less expensive than gastric bypass and has fewer side effects. You can find many reputed hospitals and clinic in Aurangabad for Bariatric treatment.
Why Bariatric Surgery from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms for need of Baritatric Surgery
The main symptoms of needing bariatric surgery are:
- You have or are at risk of developing a serious health problem related to obesity, such as diabetes or high blood pressure.
- You’re in physical pain because of your weight and the way it affects your body.
- Your quality of life is dramatically reduced due to obesity.
- You can’t lose weight through diet and exercise alone.
- You have a BMI of 40 or higher.
- Your obesity is causing emotional problems, such as depression or low self-esteem.
- You suffer from joint pain or stiffness.
- Your feet are swelling more than usual.
- You have trouble breathing because of your weight.
- You have sleep apnea.
- You’re at risk of developing osteoarthritis.
Baritatric Surgery Options
- Laparoscopic gastric banding (adjustable gastric band): This involves placing an inflatable band around the upper part of your stomach, creating a small pouch that limits how much food you can eat.
- Sleeve gastrectomy: This procedure removes about 80 percent of your stomach, leaving behind a long narrow tube.
- Gastric bypass: In this surgery, the surgeon creates a smaller pouch at the top of your stomach and attaches it to lower part of your intestine.
- Duodenal switch: This procedure combines a gastric bypass with removal of part of your small intestine.
Why to not delay Bariatric Surgery?
Delaying bariatric surgery can lead to serious health complications in the future such as:
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- Heart disease
- Cholesterol disorder
- Bowel obstructions
- Gallbladder disease
- Uterine rupture
- Severe infection of the GI tract
- Gastric ulcers
Bariatric Surgery Cost in Aurangabad
|Laparoscopic Gastric Banding in Aurangabad||40,000 – 50,000|
|Gastric Bypass in Aurangabad||2,00,000 – 5,00,000|
|Duodenal Switch in Aurangabad||2,00,000 – 5,00,000|
Bariatraic Treatment Hospitals in Aurangabad
MantraCare is one of Aurangabad’s leading bariatric treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Aurangabad are accessible from the following areas:
- Paithan Road
- Beed Bypass
- Dashmesh Nagar
- Darga Road
- Devlai Road
- Jalna Road
- Jadhav Mandi
- Chetna Nagar
- Shivaji Nagar
- Nasik Road
- Ellora Road
- Shreya Nagar
- Nashik Highway
- Waluj Mahanagar
- Vijay Nagar Chowk
- Beed By-Pass Road
- Renuka Puram
- Beed-Aurangabad link road
- Bhagatsingh Nagar
- Mayur Park
- Khinvasara Park East
- Wankhede Nagar
- New Osmanpura
- Bassaiye Nagar
- Chikalthana Industrial area
- Vaijapur 2
- Maya Nagar
- Zilla Parishad Road
- Bansilal Nagar
- Pratap Nagar
- Vedant Nagar
- Sudarshan Nagar
- Turkabad Kharadi
Top Bariatric Treatment Doctors in Aurangabad
2000+ Successful Bariatric Treatment
“Bariatric treatment from MantraCare has helped me lose weight and keep it off. I have more energy and feel better overall. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable, and they make the whole process easy. I highly recommend MantraCare for anyone considering bariatric treatment in Aurangabad.“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Question's
Bariatric surgery is a surgical procedure that restricts the amount of food the stomach can hold, which helps in weight loss. It is often used to treat obesity and morbid obesity. Bariatric surgery has been proven to be effective as it reduces the risk of death by more than 50% in comparison with standard treatment options like dieting, exercise and drugs.
The best bariatric treatment options in Aurangabad are gastric sleeve, gastric banding, and duodenal switch.
Mantracare is a leading bariatric surgery hospital in Aurangabad which provides best quality healthcare services at affordable prices. The cost of bariatric treatment in Aurangabad is around Rs.1,50,000 to Rs.2,00,000 for a gastric sleeve and about Rs.3,00,000 to Rs.4,00,000 for a gastric bypass surgery.
Yes, most insurances cover bariatric surgery. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Aurangabad to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare bariatric surgery hospital in Aurangabad offers highly safe procedures.