Advanced Fissure treatment in Aurangabad
FREE Fissure Treatment Consultation
Get Anal Fissure Treatment Cost Estimate
Fissure Treatment in Aurangabad
If you are looking for a surgery that can help you fix your fissures, then you should consider undergoing surgery in Aurangabad. This city is home to some of the best surgeons who can help you get your life back on track. They can mend your fissures using a variety of techniques, and they will be able to give you a realistic estimate of the cost before proceeding with the surgery.
Contact our team for your fissure treatment today!
Why Anal Fissure treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fissure
Fissure symptoms may include:
- Anal pain during or after bowel movements
- Bright red blood on toilet paper after a bowel movement
- Painful bowel movements
- Feeling of incomplete evacuation
- A tear in the lining of the anus or rectum (anal fissure)
Fissure Surgery Options
Type of the Fissure Surgery in Aurangabad are
- Open Fissure Surgery: In this type of surgery, the surgeon will make a cut in your anal sphincter muscle to relieve the pressure on your anal fissure.
- Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy: The surgeon will make two cuts in the anal sphincter muscle to release the tension and allow the anal fissure to heal.
- Fissurectomy: The surgeon will remove the part of the anal fissure that has been damaged.
- Laser Surgery: The surgeon will use a laser to remove the damaged tissue around the anal fissure.
Why to not delay Fissure treatment?
- Fissures can cause immense pain and discomfort.
- If left untreated, fissures can lead to further complications like anal fistula.
- Fissures can make it difficult to pass stools, leading to constipation.
- Treating fissures early can help prevent them from worsening.
- There are a number of effective treatments available for fissures, so there is no need to delay seeking treatment.
Fissure Treatment Cost in Aurangabad
|Open Fissure Surgery in Aurangabad||15,000 – 90,000||Single cut|
|Laser Fissure Surgery in Aurangabad||40,000 – 50,000||Laser is used | No incision|
|Sphincterotomy in Aurangabad||20,000 – 70,000||Two cuts|
|Fissurotomy in Aurangabad||10,000 – 70,000||Remove entire tissue|
Fissure Treatment Hospitals in Aurangabad
MantraCare is one of Aurangabad’s leading anal fissure treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Aurangabad are accessible from the following areas:
- Paithan Road
- Beed Bypass
- Dashmesh Nagar
- Darga Road
- Devlai Road
- Jalna Road
- Jadhav Mandi
- Chetna Nagar
- Shivaji Nagar
- Nasik Road
- Ellora Road
- Shreya Nagar
- Nashik Highway
- Waluj Mahanagar
- Vijay Nagar Chowk
- Beed By-Pass Road
- Renuka Puram
- Beed-Aurangabad link road
- Bhagatsingh Nagar
- Mayur Park
- Khinvasara Park East
- Wankhede Nagar
- New Osmanpura
- Bassaiye Nagar
- Chikalthana Industrial area
- Vaijapur 2
- Maya Nagar
- Zilla Parishad Road
- Bansilal Nagar
- Pratap Nagar
- Vedant Nagar
- Sudarshan Nagar
- Turkabad Kharadi
Top Fissure Treatment Doctors in Aurangabad
2000+ Successful Fissure Treatment
“I was amazed at the speed of healing I experienced, and my husband too. I am a doctor and he is a pharmacist, so neither of us have any experience with Ayurveda. But after going through Mantra Care for our Fissure surgery, we felt confident about it, and are happy to recommend it to many more people in Aurangabad.”
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Question's
Fissure treatment is a type of medical procedure that is used to treat anal fissures, which are small tears in the tissue that lines the anus. The goal of fissure treatment is to relieve pain and bleeding associated with anal fissures and to promote healing of the tissue.
There are a number of fissure treatment options available in Aurangabad, and the best course of treatment will depend on the individual case. In some cases, conservative treatment options such as sitz baths, stool softeners, and topical creams may be enough to provide relief. However, in other cases, surgery may be necessary. The most common surgical procedure for treating fissures is fissurectomy
The cost of fissure treatment in Aurangabad starts at Rs 70,000. For more advanced treatments like laser fissure surgery, fissurotomy the cost can go up to Rs 70,000. Mantra Care Aurangabad also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fissure treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Aurangabad to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fissure hospital in Aurangabad offers highly safe procedures.