Advanced Fistula treatment in Aurangabad
Safest fistulotomy, fistulectomy or Fistula treatment in Aurangabad at affordable cost.
FREE Fistula Treatment Consultation
Get Fistula Treatment Cost Estimate
Fistula Treatment in Aurangabad
If you’re suffering from a fistula, there’s good news – treatment is available in Aurangabad. Fistula surgery can help to close the abnormal connection between tissues, and can be performed on an outpatient basis. The procedure is relatively quick and recovery time is typically short. If you’re suffering from a fistula, don’t wait – seek treatment at Mantra Care hospital in Aurangabad today.
Why Fistula treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fistula
One of the most common symptoms of a fistula is drainage from the rectum or anus. This can be constant or intermittent, and may occur with or without pain. Other symptoms may include:
- Rectal pain
- Anal itching
- Pain during bowel movements
- Difficulty controlling bowel movements (fecal incontinence)
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Blood in the stool
- Weight loss
Fistula Treatment Options
- Fistulotomy: It involves cutting open the fistula so that it can heal from the inside out.
- Fistulectomy: Instead of cutting the fistula open, the surgeon removes the entire fistula.
- LIFT procedure: Surgeon makes a small cut in the anal sphincter muscle to allow access to the fistula. The fistula and the sphincter muscle is then repaired.
- Advancement flap procedure: Surgeon creates a flap of skin and tissue from the healthy part of the anal canal and uses it to cover the fistula.
- Seton techniques: A seton is a piece of thread or other material that is placed around the fistula to help it heal.
- Laser fistula surgery: Laser fistula surgery uses a laser to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Endoscopic ablation: Endoscopic ablation uses heat or other energy to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Fibrin glue: Fibrin glue is a protein that can be injected into the fistula to help it heal.
- Bioprosthetic plug: A bioprosthetic plug is a piece of artificial tissue that is placed into the fistula to help it heal.
Why to not delay Fistula treatment?
Fistula is a common problem that can occur in both men and women, but is more common in women. If left untreated, fistulas can cause serious health problems, including:
- Chronic pain
- Recurrent infections
- Kidney damage
Fistula Treatment Cost in Aurangabad
|Fistulotomy in Aurangabad||20,000 – 1,00,000||Fistula is cut open|
|Fistulectomy in Aurangabad||15,000 – 30,000||Entire fistula is removed|
|LIFT procedure in Aurangabad||25,000 – 80,000||Small Incision | Fistula is repaired|
|Advancement flap procedure in Aurangabad||30,000 – 50,000||Flap is used to cover the fistula|
|Seton techniques in Aurangabad||25,000 – 35,000||Thread is placed around the fistula|
|Laser fistula surgery in Aurangabad||40,000 – 55,000||Laser is used to destroy fistula|
|Endoscopic ablation in Aurangabad||25,000 – 40,000||Heat or other energy is used|
|Fibrin glue in Aurangabad||20,000 – 30,000||Protein is injected into the fistula|
|Bioprosthetic plug in Aurangabad||15,000 – 35,000||Plug is placed into the fistula|
Fistula Treatment Hospitals in Aurangabad
MantraCare is one of Aurangabad’s leading fistula treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Aurangabad are accessible from the following areas:
- Paithan Road
- Beed Bypass
- Dashmesh Nagar
- Darga Road
- Devlai Road
- Jalna Road
- Jadhav Mandi
- Chetna Nagar
- Shivaji Nagar
- Nasik Road
- Ellora Road
- Shreya Nagar
- Nashik Highway
- Waluj Mahanagar
- Vijay Nagar Chowk
- Beed By-Pass Road
- Renuka Puram
- Beed-Aurangabad link road
- Bhagatsingh Nagar
- Mayur Park
- Khinvasara Park East
- Wankhede Nagar
- New Osmanpura
- Bassaiye Nagar
- Chikalthana Industrial area
- Vaijapur 2
- Maya Nagar
- Zilla Parishad Road
- Bansilal Nagar
- Pratap Nagar
- Vedant Nagar
- Sudarshan Nagar
- Turkabad Kharadi
Top Fistula Treatment Doctors in Aurangabad
2000+ Successful Fistula Treatment
“I am a patient at Mantra Care. I came in with an obstetric fistula, and they have been so kind and helpful throughout the process.”
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Question's
Fistula treatment is a medical procedure that is used to correct an abnormal connection between two body cavities or organs. Fistulas can occur in different parts of the body, but are most commonly found in the gastrointestinal tract.
There are a number of different fistula treatment options available in Aurangabad, and the best option for you will depend on the specific type and severity of your condition. In general, however, the most common treatment options include:-Surgery, Drainage, Medication, Fistula plugs.
The cost of fistula treatment in Aurangabad starts at Rs 15,000. For more advanced treatments like Laser fistula surgery, fistulotomy the cost can go up to Rs 60,000. Mantra Care Aurangabad also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fistula treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Aurangabad to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fistula hospital in Aurangabad offers highly safe procedures.