Advanced Fissure treatment in Bangalore
FREE Fissure Treatment Consultation
Get Anal Fissure Treatment Cost Estimate
Fissure Treatment in Bangalore
If you’re looking for a reliable and affordable way to treat your fissures, look no further than Bangalore. Here, surgeons at the Advanced Fissure Surgery Hospital provide state-of-the-art treatment options that can help you get your life back on track. Treatment options include surgery, laser therapy, and cryotherapy. If you’re interested in learning more about our treatment options or schedule a consultation, please contact us today. We would be happy to answer any of your questions.
Why Anal Fissure treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fissure
Fissure symptoms may include:
- Anal pain during or after bowel movements
- Bright red blood on toilet paper after a bowel movement
- Painful bowel movements
- Feeling of incomplete evacuation
- A tear in the lining of the anus or rectum (anal fissure)
Fissure Surgery Options
Type of the Fissure Surgery in Bangalore are
- Open Fissure Surgery: In this type of surgery, the surgeon will make a cut in your anal sphincter muscle to relieve the pressure on your anal fissure.
- Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy: The surgeon will make two cuts in the anal sphincter muscle to release the tension and allow the anal fissure to heal.
- Fissurectomy: The surgeon will remove the part of the anal fissure that has been damaged.
- Laser Surgery: The surgeon will use a laser to remove the damaged tissue around the anal fissure.
Why to not delay Fissure treatment?
- Fissures can cause immense pain and discomfort.
- If left untreated, fissures can lead to further complications like anal fistula.
- Fissures can make it difficult to pass stools, leading to constipation.
- Treating fissures early can help prevent them from worsening.
- There are a number of effective treatments available for fissures, so there is no need to delay seeking treatment.
Fissure Treatment Cost in Bangalore
|Open Fissure Surgery in Bangalore||15,000 – 90,000||Single cut|
|Laser Fissure Surgery in Bangalore||40,000 – 50,000||Laser is used | No incision|
|Sphincterotomy in Bangalore||20,000 – 70,000||Two cuts|
|Fissurotomy in Bangalore||10,000 – 70,000||Remove entire tissue|
Fissure Treatment Hospitals in Bangalore
MantraCare is one of Bangalore’s leading anal fissure treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Bangalore are accessible from the following areas:
- Ashok Nagar
- Bannerghatta Road
- Bennigana Halli
- BTM Layout
- CV Raman Nagar
- Frazer Town
- Gandhi Nagar
- Ganga Nagar
- HBR Layout
- Hosur Road
- HSR Layout
- Indira Nagar
- Jalahalli East
- Jalahalli West
- JP Nagar
- Kalyan Nagar
- Kengeri Satellite Town
- KR Puram
- Kumaraswamy Layout
- Murugesh Palya
- New Thippasandra
- Padmanabha Nagar
- Panduranga Nagar
- Raja Rajeshwari Nagar
- Ramamurthy Nagar
- RT Nagar
- Sadashiva Nagar
- Sahakara Nagar
- Sampangi Rama Nagar
- Sanjay Nagar
- Sarjapur Road
- Shivaji Nagar
- Sudhama Nagar
- T Dasarahalli
- Vasanth Nagar
- Vijaya Nagar
- Wilson Garden
- Yelahanka New Town
Top Fissure Treatment Doctors in Bangalore
2000+ Successful Fissure Treatment
“I had surgery in India, but I have been happy to get treatment at Mantra Care where I can talk to my doctor when needed. The staff are patient and kind and they strive to help you with your recovery.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fissure treatment is a type of medical procedure that is used to treat anal fissures, which are small tears in the tissue that lines the anus. The goal of fissure treatment is to relieve pain and bleeding associated with anal fissures and to promote healing of the tissue.
There are a number of fissure treatment options available in Bangalore, and the best course of treatment will depend on the individual case. In some cases, conservative treatment options such as sitz baths, stool softeners, and topical creams may be enough to provide relief. However, in other cases, surgery may be necessary. The most common surgical procedure for treating fissures is fissurectomy
The cost of fissure treatment in Bangalore starts at Rs 70,000. For more advanced treatments like laser fissure surgery, fissurotomy the cost can go up to Rs 70,000. Mantra Care Bangalore also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fissure treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Bangalore to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fissure hospital in Bangalore offers highly safe procedures.