Advanced Fistula treatment in Bangalore
Safest fistulotomy, fistulectomy or Fistula treatment in Bangalore at affordable cost.
FREE Fistula Treatment Consultation
Get Fistula Treatment Cost Estimate
Fistula Treatment in Bangalore
Fistula surgery treatment in Bangalore can help people who suffer from this condition. Fistula is a condition where there is an abnormal connection between two organs or body parts. This can cause pain, bleeding, and other problems. Surgery can help to correct the problem and improve the quality of life for those who suffer from it.
Contact our team for your fistula treatment today!
Why Fistula treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fistula
One of the most common symptoms of a fistula is drainage from the rectum or anus. This can be constant or intermittent, and may occur with or without pain. Other symptoms may include:
- Rectal pain
- Anal itching
- Pain during bowel movements
- Difficulty controlling bowel movements (fecal incontinence)
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Blood in the stool
- Weight loss
Fistula Treatment Options
- Fistulotomy: It involves cutting open the fistula so that it can heal from the inside out.
- Fistulectomy: Instead of cutting the fistula open, the surgeon removes the entire fistula.
- LIFT procedure: Surgeon makes a small cut in the anal sphincter muscle to allow access to the fistula. The fistula and the sphincter muscle is then repaired.
- Advancement flap procedure: Surgeon creates a flap of skin and tissue from the healthy part of the anal canal and uses it to cover the fistula.
- Seton techniques: A seton is a piece of thread or other material that is placed around the fistula to help it heal.
- Laser fistula surgery: Laser fistula surgery uses a laser to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Endoscopic ablation: Endoscopic ablation uses heat or other energy to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Fibrin glue: Fibrin glue is a protein that can be injected into the fistula to help it heal.
- Bioprosthetic plug: A bioprosthetic plug is a piece of artificial tissue that is placed into the fistula to help it heal.
Why to not delay Fistula treatment?
Fistula is a common problem that can occur in both men and women, but is more common in women. If left untreated, fistulas can cause serious health problems, including:
- Chronic pain
- Recurrent infections
- Kidney damage
Fistula Treatment Cost in Bangalore
|Fistulotomy in Bangalore||20,000 – 1,00,000||Fistula is cut open|
|Fistulectomy in Bangalore||15,000 – 30,000||Entire fistula is removed|
|LIFT procedure in Bangalore||25,000 – 80,000||Small Incision | Fistula is repaired|
|Advancement flap procedure in Bangalore||30,000 – 50,000||Flap is used to cover the fistula|
|Seton techniques in Bangalore||25,000 – 35,000||Thread is placed around the fistula|
|Laser fistula surgery in Bangalore||40,000 – 55,000||Laser is used to destroy fistula|
|Endoscopic ablation in Bangalore||25,000 – 40,000||Heat or other energy is used|
|Fibrin glue in Bangalore||20,000 – 30,000||Protein is injected into the fistula|
|Bioprosthetic plug in Bangalore||15,000 – 35,000||Plug is placed into the fistula|
Fistula Treatment Hospitals in Bangalore
MantraCare is one of Bangalore’s leading fistula treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Bangalore are accessible from the following areas:
- Ashok Nagar
- Bannerghatta Road
- Bennigana Halli
- BTM Layout
- CV Raman Nagar
- Frazer Town
- Gandhi Nagar
- Ganga Nagar
- HBR Layout
- Hosur Road
- HSR Layout
- Indira Nagar
- Jalahalli East
- Jalahalli West
- JP Nagar
- Kalyan Nagar
- Kengeri Satellite Town
- KR Puram
- Kumaraswamy Layout
- Murugesh Palya
- New Thippasandra
- Padmanabha Nagar
- Panduranga Nagar
- Raja Rajeshwari Nagar
- Ramamurthy Nagar
- RT Nagar
- Sadashiva Nagar
- Sahakara Nagar
- Sampangi Rama Nagar
- Sanjay Nagar
- Sarjapur Road
- Shivaji Nagar
- Sudhama Nagar
- T Dasarahalli
- Vasanth Nagar
- Vijaya Nagar
- Wilson Garden
- Yelahanka New Town
Top Fistula Treatment Doctors in Bangalore
2000+ Successful Fistula Treatment
“I thought that I would never have a normal life again. I was so depressed, but Mantra Care helped me get my life back. They were so professional and caring and the staff treated me with respect.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fistula treatment is a medical procedure that is used to correct an abnormal connection between two body cavities or organs. Fistulas can occur in different parts of the body, but are most commonly found in the gastrointestinal tract.
There are a number of different fistula treatment options available in Bangalore, and the best option for you will depend on the specific type and severity of your condition. In general, however, the most common treatment options include:-Surgery, Drainage, Medication, Fistula plugs.
The cost of fistula treatment in Bangalore starts at Rs 15,000. For more advanced treatments like Laser fistula surgery, fistulotomy the cost can go up to Rs 60,000. Mantra Care Bangalore also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fistula treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Bangalore to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fistula hospital in Bangalore offers highly safe procedures.