Advanced Bariatric Surgery in Bareilly
FREE Bariatric Surgery Consultation
Get Bariatric Surgery Cost Estimate
Bariatric Surgery in Bareilly
Bariatric surgery is a treatment for obesity that can help reduce the amount of fat on your body. It can also improve your overall health. There are a number of different types of bariatric surgery, and they all work in different ways. Some surgeries remove large amounts of fat from your stomach, while others alter the way your digestive system works. There are many benefits to bariatric surgery, and it can be a great way to lose weight and improve your health. If you’re interested in undergoing bariatric surgery in Bareilly, be sure to speak with a qualified surgeon about your options.
Why Bariatric Surgery from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms for need of Baritatric Surgery
The main symptoms of needing bariatric surgery are:
- You have or are at risk of developing a serious health problem related to obesity, such as diabetes or high blood pressure.
- You’re in physical pain because of your weight and the way it affects your body.
- Your quality of life is dramatically reduced due to obesity.
- You can’t lose weight through diet and exercise alone.
- You have a BMI of 40 or higher.
- Your obesity is causing emotional problems, such as depression or low self-esteem.
- You suffer from joint pain or stiffness.
- Your feet are swelling more than usual.
- You have trouble breathing because of your weight.
- You have sleep apnea.
- You’re at risk of developing osteoarthritis.
Baritatric Surgery Options
- Laparoscopic gastric banding (adjustable gastric band): This involves placing an inflatable band around the upper part of your stomach, creating a small pouch that limits how much food you can eat.
- Sleeve gastrectomy: This procedure removes about 80 percent of your stomach, leaving behind a long narrow tube.
- Gastric bypass: In this surgery, the surgeon creates a smaller pouch at the top of your stomach and attaches it to lower part of your intestine.
- Duodenal switch: This procedure combines a gastric bypass with removal of part of your small intestine.
Why to not delay Bariatric Surgery?
Delaying bariatric surgery can lead to serious health complications in the future such as:
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- Heart disease
- Cholesterol disorder
- Bowel obstructions
- Gallbladder disease
- Uterine rupture
- Severe infection of the GI tract
- Gastric ulcers
Bariatric Surgery Cost in Bareilly
|Laparoscopic Gastric Banding in Bareilly||40,000 – 50,000|
|Gastric Bypass in Bareilly||2,00,000 – 5,00,000|
|Duodenal Switch in Bareilly||2,00,000 – 5,00,000|
Bariatraic Treatment Hospitals in Bareilly
MantraCare is one of Bareilly’s leading bariatric treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Bareilly are accessible from the following areas:
- Deen Dayal Puram
- Izzat Nagar
- Mundia Ahmed Nagar
- Mahanagar Colony
- Rajendra Nagar
- Civil Lines
- Prem Nagar
- Bithri Chainpur
- Kurmanchal Nagar
- Bareilly-Badau Road
- Qureshi Nagar
- Model Town
- Fatehganj Pashchimi
- FCI Colony
- Subhash Nagar Colony
- Suresh Sharma Nagar
- Gopal Nagar
- Veer Savarkar Nagar
- Alamgiri Ganj
- Durga Nagar
- Pilibhit road
- Anand Vihar Colony
- Bilaspur Road
- Bhoji Pura
- City Heart Colony
- Ghanghora Piparia
- Green Park Colony
- Sun City Vistaar
- Gayatri Nagar
- Rampur Garden
- Itawa Sukhdevpur
- Shastri Nagar
- Munshi nagar Phase 2
- Raza Nagar
- Ghanghoua Ghanghori
Top Bariatric Treatment Doctors in Bareilly
2000+ Successful Bariatric Treatment
“I was looking for a bariatric treatment center in Bareilly that could help me with my weight loss goals and MantraCare was the perfect fit. The staff is knowledgeable and supportive, and they offer a variety of services that are tailored to my needs. I’m feeling better than ever thanks to MantraCare!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Question's
Bariatric surgery is a surgical procedure that restricts the amount of food the stomach can hold, which helps in weight loss. It is often used to treat obesity and morbid obesity. Bariatric surgery has been proven to be effective as it reduces the risk of death by more than 50% in comparison with standard treatment options like dieting, exercise and drugs.
The best bariatric treatment options in Bareilly are gastric sleeve, gastric banding, and duodenal switch.
Mantracare is a leading bariatric surgery hospital in Bareilly which provides best quality healthcare services at affordable prices. The cost of bariatric treatment in Bareilly is around Rs.1,50,000 to Rs.2,00,000 for a gastric sleeve and about Rs.3,00,000 to Rs.4,00,000 for a gastric bypass surgery.
Yes, most insurances cover bariatric surgery. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Bareilly to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare bariatric surgery hospital in Bareilly offers highly safe procedures.