Advanced Breast Cancer treatment in Bareilly
FREE Breast Cancer Treatment Consultation
Get Breast Cancer Treatment Cost Estimate
Breast Cancer Treatment in Bareilly
If you are looking for quality breast cancer treatment in Bareilly, look no further than Mantracare. Our team of experienced and skilled doctors will help you get the best possible care for your condition. We offer a variety of treatments that can help get you back to your life as soon as possible. Contact us today to schedule a consultation.
Why Breast Cancer treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Breast Cancer
- A lump in your breast or armpit that does not go away
- Redness or thickening of the skin around a nipple, or an inverted nipple (where the nipple turns inward)
- A change in the size or shape of one breast compared to the other
- Breast pain that does not go away
- Nipple discharge other than breast milk
- A rash on or around your nipple
- Skin dimpling, puckering or scaling on the nipple or breast skin
- Changes in nipple color (dark spots or smudges on the nipple)
Breast Cancer Treatment Options
There are many different types of breast cancer surgeries. Some of the most common include:
- Lumpectomy: A surgery used to remove only cancerous tissue and surrounding normal tissue. This type of operation does not require removing the entire breast or lymph nodes under the arm.
- Mastectomy: A surgery used to remove the entire breast, including the nipple and areola. It can also include removing lymph nodes under the arm.
- Breast-conserving surgery (BCS): A surgery used to remove only the tumor, while leaving the rest of the breast intact. It may also be called partial mastectomy.
- Wide local excision: This surgery removes all or most of the breast tissue around where cancer is found but does not remove any structures that contain nerves or blood vessels.
Why to not delay Breast Cancer treatment?
- Your breast cancer may spread to other parts of your body.
- A lump or other symptoms may get worse if you delay treatment.
- You may not be able to have a mastectomy or lumpectomy if your cancer has spread.
- Treatment may be more difficult and less effective if you delay treatment.
- You may not be able to have breast reconstruction.
- Your overall survival rate could be lower.
Breast Cancer Treatment Cost in Bareilly
|Lumpectomy in Bareilly||1,56,300 – 2,13,800||Only the tissue is removed|
|Mastectomy in Bareilly||2,13,800 – 3,20,800||Complete breast is removed|
|Radiation Therapy in Bareilly||1,50,000 – 5,34,500||Natural breasts are retained|
|Chemotherapy in Bareilly||1,63,300 – 2,84,000||Breast is saved | Women feel less disfigured|
Breast Cancer Treatment Hospitals in Bareilly
MantraCare is one of Bareilly’s leading Breast Cancer treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Bareilly are accessible from the following areas:
- Deen Dayal Puram
- Izzat Nagar
- Mundia Ahmed Nagar
- Mahanagar Colony
- Rajendra Nagar
- Civil Lines
- Prem Nagar
- Bithri Chainpur
- Kurmanchal Nagar
- Bareilly-Badau Road
- Qureshi Nagar
- Model Town
- Fatehganj Pashchimi
- FCI Colony
- Subhash Nagar Colony
- Suresh Sharma Nagar
- Gopal Nagar
- Veer Savarkar Nagar
- Alamgiri Ganj
- Durga Nagar
- Pilibhit road
- Anand Vihar Colony
- Bilaspur Road
- Bhoji Pura
- City Heart Colony
- Ghanghora Piparia
- Green Park Colony
- Sun City Vistaar
- Gayatri Nagar
- Rampur Garden
- Itawa Sukhdevpur
- Shastri Nagar
- Munshi nagar Phase 2
- Raza Nagar
- Ghanghoua Ghanghori
Top Breast Cancer Treatment Doctors in Bareilly
2000+ Successful Breast Cancer Treatment
“I was worried about my breast cancer diagnosis and didn’t know where to turn. I’m so grateful that I found MantraCare in Bareilly. They have been amazing throughout my treatment journey. The treatments they offer are cutting-edge and have made such a difference for me. I feel like I’m finally on the road to recovery, and I couldn’t have done it without MantraCare. Thank you so much!“
Frequently Asked Question's
Breast cancer treatment is the process of removing or destroying tumors and also treating any other problems that might be caused by the cancer. This treatment may include surgery, radiation therapy, hormone therapy and chemotherapy.
Breast cancer is one of the most common cancers among women. The breast cancer treatment options in Bareilly include lumpectomy, mastectomy, chemotherapy, radiation therapy and hormone therapy. Breast cancer can be treated successfully if it’s diagnosed at an early stage.
The cost of breast cancer treatment in Bareilly starts at Rs 1,30,000. Mantra Care Bareilly also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover breast cancer treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Bareilly to check if you are covered.