Advanced Fissure treatment in Bareilly
FREE Fissure Treatment Consultation
Get Anal Fissure Treatment Cost Estimate
"*" indicates required fields
Fissure Treatment in Bareilly
If you are looking for Fissure surgery treatment in Bareilly, then you have come to the right place. At our clinic, we offer a range of surgical options that can help you get rid of your fissures. We use advanced techniques and equipment to ensure that your surgery is safe and successful. Our team of experienced surgeons is dedicated to providing you with the best possible care. If you are looking for Fissure surgery treatment in Bareilly, then contact us today.
Why Anal Fissure treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fissure
Fissure symptoms may include:
- Anal pain during or after bowel movements
- Bright red blood on toilet paper after a bowel movement
- Painful bowel movements
- Feeling of incomplete evacuation
- A tear in the lining of the anus or rectum (anal fissure)
Fissure Surgery Options
Type of the Fissure Surgery in Bareilly are
- Open Fissure Surgery: In this type of surgery, the surgeon will make a cut in your anal sphincter muscle to relieve the pressure on your anal fissure.
- Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy: The surgeon will make two cuts in the anal sphincter muscle to release the tension and allow the anal fissure to heal.
- Fissurectomy: The surgeon will remove the part of the anal fissure that has been damaged.
- Laser Surgery: The surgeon will use a laser to remove the damaged tissue around the anal fissure.
Why to not delay Fissure treatment?
- Fissures can cause immense pain and discomfort.
- If left untreated, fissures can lead to further complications like anal fistula.
- Fissures can make it difficult to pass stools, leading to constipation.
- Treating fissures early can help prevent them from worsening.
- There are a number of effective treatments available for fissures, so there is no need to delay seeking treatment.
Fissure Treatment Cost in Bareilly
|Open Fissure Surgery in Bareilly||15,000 – 90,000||Single cut|
|Laser Fissure Surgery in Bareilly||40,000 – 50,000||Laser is used | No incision|
|Sphincterotomy in Bareilly||20,000 – 70,000||Two cuts|
|Fissurotomy in Bareilly||10,000 – 70,000||Remove entire tissue|
Fissure Treatment Hospitals in Bareilly
MantraCare is one of Bareilly’s leading anal fissure treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Bareilly are accessible from the following areas:
- Deen Dayal Puram
- Izzat Nagar
- Mundia Ahmed Nagar
- Mahanagar Colony
- Rajendra Nagar
- Civil Lines
- Prem Nagar
- Bithri Chainpur
- Kurmanchal Nagar
- Bareilly-Badau Road
- Qureshi Nagar
- Model Town
- Fatehganj Pashchimi
- FCI Colony
- Subhash Nagar Colony
- Suresh Sharma Nagar
- Gopal Nagar
- Veer Savarkar Nagar
- Alamgiri Ganj
- Durga Nagar
- Pilibhit road
- Anand Vihar Colony
- Bilaspur Road
- Bhoji Pura
- City Heart Colony
- Ghanghora Piparia
- Green Park Colony
- Sun City Vistaar
- Gayatri Nagar
- Rampur Garden
- Itawa Sukhdevpur
- Shastri Nagar
- Munshi nagar Phase 2
- Raza Nagar
- Ghanghoua Ghanghori
Top Fissure Treatment Doctors in Bareilly
2000+ Successful Fissure Treatment
“The doctor was of great help who explained everything and instructed me to get the Mantra Care treatment for my fissure. The procedure is painless and I am now relieved from the pain associated with fissure surgery.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fissure treatment is a type of medical procedure that is used to treat anal fissures, which are small tears in the tissue that lines the anus. The goal of fissure treatment is to relieve pain and bleeding associated with anal fissures and to promote healing of the tissue.
There are a number of fissure treatment options available in Bareilly, and the best course of treatment will depend on the individual case. In some cases, conservative treatment options such as sitz baths, stool softeners, and topical creams may be enough to provide relief. However, in other cases, surgery may be necessary. The most common surgical procedure for treating fissures is fissurectomy
The cost of fissure treatment in Bareilly starts at Rs 70,000. For more advanced treatments like laser fissure surgery, fissurotomy the cost can go up to Rs 70,000. Mantra Care Bareilly also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fissure treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Bareilly to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fissure hospital in Bareilly offers highly safe procedures.