Advanced Fissure treatment in Belgaum
FREE Fissure Treatment Consultation
Get Anal Fissure Treatment Cost Estimate
"*" indicates required fields
Fissure Treatment in Belgaum
If you are experiencing pain or discomfort in your rectum or anus, and you have a small fissure, you may be a good candidate for surgery. Fissure surgery is a type of treatment that can fix the problem and restore your quality of life. There are several types of surgery that can be used to treat fissures, but they all involve opening up the skin to remove the cause of the problem. After the surgery, you will likely need to take medication to prevent any further problems from occurring. If you are interested in learning more about fissures and how they can be treated, please reach out to our team at Mantra Care Hospital for more information.
Why Anal Fissure treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fissure
Fissure symptoms may include:
- Anal pain during or after bowel movements
- Bright red blood on toilet paper after a bowel movement
- Painful bowel movements
- Feeling of incomplete evacuation
- A tear in the lining of the anus or rectum (anal fissure)
Fissure Surgery Options
Type of the Fissure Surgery in Belgaum are
- Open Fissure Surgery: In this type of surgery, the surgeon will make a cut in your anal sphincter muscle to relieve the pressure on your anal fissure.
- Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy: The surgeon will make two cuts in the anal sphincter muscle to release the tension and allow the anal fissure to heal.
- Fissurectomy: The surgeon will remove the part of the anal fissure that has been damaged.
- Laser Surgery: The surgeon will use a laser to remove the damaged tissue around the anal fissure.
Why to not delay Fissure treatment?
- Fissures can cause immense pain and discomfort.
- If left untreated, fissures can lead to further complications like anal fistula.
- Fissures can make it difficult to pass stools, leading to constipation.
- Treating fissures early can help prevent them from worsening.
- There are a number of effective treatments available for fissures, so there is no need to delay seeking treatment.
Fissure Treatment Cost in Belgaum
|Open Fissure Surgery in Belgaum
|15,000 – 90,000
|Laser Fissure Surgery in Belgaum
|40,000 – 50,000
|Laser is used | No incision
|Sphincterotomy in Belgaum
|20,000 – 70,000
|Fissurotomy in Belgaum
|10,000 – 70,000
|Remove entire tissue
Fissure Treatment Hospitals in Belgaum
MantraCare is one of Belgaum’s leading anal fissure treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Belgaum are accessible from the following areas:
- Guruwar Peth
- Shivaji Colony
- Maratha Colony
- Shashtri Nagar
- Godse Wadi
- Sambra Airport
- R.C. Nagar
- Bhagya Nagar
- Mandoli Road
- Club Road
- Adarsh Nagar
- Kaveri Nagar
- Hanuman Nagar
- Gokul Nagar
- Rani Chennamma Nagar
- Shivabasava Nagar
- Basavan Kudchi
- Veerabhadra Nagar
- Mahantesh Nagar
- Azam Nagar
- Gandhi Nagar
- Ramteerth Nagar
- Sankeshwar-Belgaum road
- Sahyadri Nagar
- Khade Bazar
- Bauxite Road
- Hosa Kadrolli
Top Fissure Treatment Doctors in Belgaum
2000+ Successful Fissure Treatment
“I always have trouble finding a place to get my fissure surgery done in Belgaum. I found Mantra Care on google and they were able to perform my operation the next day when I arrived. They did an amazing job and gave me my life back.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fissure treatment is a type of medical procedure that is used to treat anal fissures, which are small tears in the tissue that lines the anus. The goal of fissure treatment is to relieve pain and bleeding associated with anal fissures and to promote healing of the tissue.
There are a number of fissure treatment options available in Belgaum, and the best course of treatment will depend on the individual case. In some cases, conservative treatment options such as sitz baths, stool softeners, and topical creams may be enough to provide relief. However, in other cases, surgery may be necessary. The most common surgical procedure for treating fissures is fissurectomy
The cost of fissure treatment in Belgaum starts at Rs 70,000. For more advanced treatments like laser fissure surgery, fissurotomy the cost can go up to Rs 70,000. Mantra Care Belgaum also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fissure treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Belgaum to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fissure hospital in Belgaum offers highly safe procedures.