Advanced Fistula treatment in Belgaum
Safest fistulotomy, fistulectomy or Fistula treatment in Belgaum at affordable cost.
FREE Fistula Treatment Consultation
Get Fistula Treatment Cost Estimate
Fistula Treatment in Belgaum
If you are living with a fistula, you may be wondering whether or not there is any way to fix it. Fortunately, there are many treatment options available. One of the most common treatments is surgery. If you are in Belgaum and would like to learn more about fistula surgery treatment, please contact our team at Mantra Care Clinic. We can provide you with information about the various treatment options that are available and answer any questions that you may have.
Why Fistula treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fistula
One of the most common symptoms of a fistula is drainage from the rectum or anus. This can be constant or intermittent, and may occur with or without pain. Other symptoms may include:
- Rectal pain
- Anal itching
- Pain during bowel movements
- Difficulty controlling bowel movements (fecal incontinence)
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Blood in the stool
- Weight loss
Fistula Treatment Options
- Fistulotomy: It involves cutting open the fistula so that it can heal from the inside out.
- Fistulectomy: Instead of cutting the fistula open, the surgeon removes the entire fistula.
- LIFT procedure: Surgeon makes a small cut in the anal sphincter muscle to allow access to the fistula. The fistula and the sphincter muscle is then repaired.
- Advancement flap procedure: Surgeon creates a flap of skin and tissue from the healthy part of the anal canal and uses it to cover the fistula.
- Seton techniques: A seton is a piece of thread or other material that is placed around the fistula to help it heal.
- Laser fistula surgery: Laser fistula surgery uses a laser to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Endoscopic ablation: Endoscopic ablation uses heat or other energy to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Fibrin glue: Fibrin glue is a protein that can be injected into the fistula to help it heal.
- Bioprosthetic plug: A bioprosthetic plug is a piece of artificial tissue that is placed into the fistula to help it heal.
Why to not delay Fistula treatment?
Fistula is a common problem that can occur in both men and women, but is more common in women. If left untreated, fistulas can cause serious health problems, including:
- Chronic pain
- Recurrent infections
- Kidney damage
Fistula Treatment Cost in Belgaum
|Fistulotomy in Belgaum||20,000 – 1,00,000||Fistula is cut open|
|Fistulectomy in Belgaum||15,000 – 30,000||Entire fistula is removed|
|LIFT procedure in Belgaum||25,000 – 80,000||Small Incision | Fistula is repaired|
|Advancement flap procedure in Belgaum||30,000 – 50,000||Flap is used to cover the fistula|
|Seton techniques in Belgaum||25,000 – 35,000||Thread is placed around the fistula|
|Laser fistula surgery in Belgaum||40,000 – 55,000||Laser is used to destroy fistula|
|Endoscopic ablation in Belgaum||25,000 – 40,000||Heat or other energy is used|
|Fibrin glue in Belgaum||20,000 – 30,000||Protein is injected into the fistula|
|Bioprosthetic plug in Belgaum||15,000 – 35,000||Plug is placed into the fistula|
Fistula Treatment Hospitals in Belgaum
MantraCare is one of Belgaum’s leading fistula treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Belgaum are accessible from the following areas:
- Guruwar Peth
- Shivaji Colony
- Maratha Colony
- Shashtri Nagar
- Godse Wadi
- Sambra Airport
- R.C. Nagar
- Bhagya Nagar
- Mandoli Road
- Club Road
- Adarsh Nagar
- Kaveri Nagar
- Hanuman Nagar
- Gokul Nagar
- Rani Chennamma Nagar
- Shivabasava Nagar
- Basavan Kudchi
- Veerabhadra Nagar
- Mahantesh Nagar
- Azam Nagar
- Gandhi Nagar
- Ramteerth Nagar
- Sankeshwar-Belgaum road
- Sahyadri Nagar
- Khade Bazar
- Bauxite Road
- Hosa Kadrolli
Top Fistula Treatment Doctors in Belgaum
2000+ Successful Fistula Treatment
“I am happy to recommend your clinic for the type of care I received at Mantra Care. The hospital staff was lovely and caring and the surgery went smoothly. I was met with warmth and concern from all the doctors who took care of me.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fistula treatment is a medical procedure that is used to correct an abnormal connection between two body cavities or organs. Fistulas can occur in different parts of the body, but are most commonly found in the gastrointestinal tract.
There are a number of different fistula treatment options available in Belgaum, and the best option for you will depend on the specific type and severity of your condition. In general, however, the most common treatment options include:-Surgery, Drainage, Medication, Fistula plugs.
The cost of fistula treatment in Belgaum starts at Rs 15,000. For more advanced treatments like Laser fistula surgery, fistulotomy the cost can go up to Rs 60,000. Mantra Care Belgaum also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fistula treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Belgaum to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fistula hospital in Belgaum offers highly safe procedures.