Advanced Fissure treatment in Bellary
FREE Fissure Treatment Consultation
Get Anal Fissure Treatment Cost Estimate
"*" indicates required fields
Fissure Treatment in Bellary
Fissure surgery is a surgical procedure used to treat a type of anal cancer called an anal fissure. The procedure involves the insertion of a small tube into the rectum and then opening up the fissure with a drill. This allows the tumor to be removed and the area healed. Treatment usually lasts 6 to 8 weeks, but it can be shorter or longer depending on the size and location of the fissure. There are several surgical techniques that can be used in Bellary, including laser ablation, excision, and punch biopsy.
Contact our team for your fissure treatment today!
Why Anal Fissure treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fissure
Fissure symptoms may include:
- Anal pain during or after bowel movements
- Bright red blood on toilet paper after a bowel movement
- Painful bowel movements
- Feeling of incomplete evacuation
- A tear in the lining of the anus or rectum (anal fissure)
Fissure Surgery Options
Type of the Fissure Surgery in Bellary are
- Open Fissure Surgery: In this type of surgery, the surgeon will make a cut in your anal sphincter muscle to relieve the pressure on your anal fissure.
- Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy: The surgeon will make two cuts in the anal sphincter muscle to release the tension and allow the anal fissure to heal.
- Fissurectomy: The surgeon will remove the part of the anal fissure that has been damaged.
- Laser Surgery: The surgeon will use a laser to remove the damaged tissue around the anal fissure.
Why to not delay Fissure treatment?
- Fissures can cause immense pain and discomfort.
- If left untreated, fissures can lead to further complications like anal fistula.
- Fissures can make it difficult to pass stools, leading to constipation.
- Treating fissures early can help prevent them from worsening.
- There are a number of effective treatments available for fissures, so there is no need to delay seeking treatment.
Fissure Treatment Cost in Bellary
|Open Fissure Surgery in Bellary||15,000 – 90,000||Single cut|
|Laser Fissure Surgery in Bellary||40,000 – 50,000||Laser is used | No incision|
|Sphincterotomy in Bellary||20,000 – 70,000||Two cuts|
|Fissurotomy in Bellary||10,000 – 70,000||Remove entire tissue|
Fissure Treatment Hospitals in Bellary
MantraCare is one of Bellary’s leading anal fissure treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Bellary are accessible from the following areas:
- Parvathi Nagar
- Cowl Bazar
- Basaveshvara Nagar
- Kuvempu Nagar
- Bapu Ji Nagar
- LLC Colony
- Satya Narayana Pet
- TGB Colony
- Devi Nagar
- Patel Nagar
- Hospet Road
- Kappagal Road
- Ring road
- Shastri Nagar
- Ashok Nagar
- Old Katte Gudda
- Moka Road
Top Fissure Treatment Doctors in Bellary
2000+ Successful Fissure Treatment
“I had a fissure surgery and the Mantra Care doctor I consulted told me to undergo D-Yogurt therapy. Now, I am back home and doing quite well.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fissure treatment is a type of medical procedure that is used to treat anal fissures, which are small tears in the tissue that lines the anus. The goal of fissure treatment is to relieve pain and bleeding associated with anal fissures and to promote healing of the tissue.
There are a number of fissure treatment options available in Bellary, and the best course of treatment will depend on the individual case. In some cases, conservative treatment options such as sitz baths, stool softeners, and topical creams may be enough to provide relief. However, in other cases, surgery may be necessary. The most common surgical procedure for treating fissures is fissurectomy
The cost of fissure treatment in Bellary starts at Rs 70,000. For more advanced treatments like laser fissure surgery, fissurotomy the cost can go up to Rs 70,000. Mantra Care Bellary also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fissure treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Bellary to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fissure hospital in Bellary offers highly safe procedures.