C3R Surgery In Bhagalpur
Corneal collagen crosslinking (CCL) is a treatment for keratoconus, a progressive eye disease that can cause significant vision loss. In people with keratoconus, the cornea becomes thinner and less elastic over time, leading to the distorted vision known as keratectasia. CCL is a procedure that uses riboflavin (vitamin B2) to crosslink the corneal collagen fibers. This helps to restore the cornea’s natural elasticity and improve vision.
If you are interested in learning more about CCL or considering this treatment for your keratoconus condition, please contact an experienced doctor like those at the Mantracare in Bhagalpur. They will be able to help you decide if CCL is right for you and provide you with all of the necessary information and guidance to make the procedure a success.
Procedure of C3R Eye Surgery
Corneal collagen crosslinking is a medical procedure used to improve the appearance of the eye.
During the procedure, riboflavin is injected into the cornea, and it reacts with the collagen molecules to create a new bond between them.
This new bond makes the cornea more durable and less likely to become cloudy or shrink. The procedure can be done in a single session, or it can be repeated multiple times over a period of several weeks.
C3R Surgery Cost In Bhagalpur
The cost of C3R surgery in Bhagalpur can vary depending on the hospital you choose and the type of surgery you need. The cost of C3R surgery in Bhagalpur varies between ₹25,000 to ₹50,000 per eye. C3R treatment is often combined with different lenses as shown below:
- Simple C3R treatment: Riboflavin and laser is used to strengthen the cornea and treat keratoconus. Costs around ₹25000/ eye.
- C3R + RGP Lenses = Along with C3R, RGP or rigid contact lenses are prescribed. This gives clear eyesight without any issues. Costs around ₹30000/ eye.
- C3R + Scleral Lens = Along with C3R, Scleral contact lenses are prescribed. These are large contact lens that rests on the sclera and creates a tear-filled vault over the cornea. Costs around ₹35000/ eye.
- C3R + ICL = Along with C3R, ICL surgery is done to permanently place a lens inside eye. ICL corrects your eye power as well. Contact lenses are not needed. Costs around ₹60000/ eye.
C3R Surgery Hospitals in Bhagalpur
There are several C3R eye hospitals in Bhagalpur, including MantraCare Bhagalpur, Eye Clinic Bhagalpur, Eye Center Bhagalpur, and Eye Mantra Bhagalpur. EyeMantra is one of Bhagalpur’s leading C3R treatment center, with over 100,000 eyes operated by its doctors. Our hospitals in Bhagalpur are accessible from the following areas :
- Shah Market
- Tulasinagar Colony
- Zero Mile
- Bhagalpur-Hansdiha road
- Badi Khanjarpur
- Khawa Rajpur
- Urdu Bazar
Top C3R Surgery Doctors in Bhagalpur
Happy Patients from Bhagalpur after C3R Surgery
“I have had the Corneal collagen crosslinking with riboflavin surgery from MantraCare. It has been a great experience, and I am 100% satisfied with my cornea.”
– Rishi (Bhagalpur)
Frequently Asked Questions
C3R surgery, also called corneal collagen cross-linking with riboflavin, is a treatment for keratoconus and other corneal disorders. It strengthens the cornea by creating new bonds between its collagen fibers. This makes the cornea more resistant to changes in shape. MantraCare Bhagalpur offers one of the best facilities and doctors for C3R treatment.
There are a few potential side effects of C3R surgery. These include:
- Infection: The chances of developing an infection after c3r surgery are low, but it is still a possibility.
- Scarring: Surgery may result in scarring. The amount and severity of scarring will depend on the individual.
- Bleeding: There is a small risk of bleeding during or after surgery.
- Nerve damage: There is a very small risk that nerves can be damaged during surgery.
- Pain: Some people experience pain after c3r surgery, although this is usually mild and manageable
At MantraCare Bhagalpur, C3R surgery costs around Rs. 20,000/ eye. The cost varies based on the complexity of the case. We also offer insurance and EMI facilities for C3R surgery.
C3r surgery recovery time can vary depending on the individual. However, most people can expect to be back to their normal activities within 2-4 weeks.
Mantracare is the best hospital for Holcomb C3R treatment in Bhagalpur. They have top C3R doctors with over 20,000+ satisfied clients.