C3R Surgery In Bharatpur
Corneal collagen cross-linking (CCL) is a new and growing technique used to improve the appearance of the eyes. CCL uses riboflavin (vitamin B2) to cross-link the corneal proteins, which results in a more youthful appearance and improved vision.
The surgery is performed under local anesthesia using a small surgical microscope. After coating the surface of the eye with an adhesive, the surgeon uses a laser to heat up the cornea. This causes the proteins to cross-link, forming a tougher surface that improves vision.
Most patients experience good results from CCL therapy. However, there is a small risk of permanent eye damage if treatment is not done correctly. Additionally, certain medications or supplements may interact with CCL therapy and increase your risk of side effects. If you are considering CCL therapy for your eyes, be sure to discuss your options with your doctor in Bharatpur.
Procedure of C3R Eye Surgery
Corneal collagen crosslinking is a minimally invasive procedure that uses riboflavin as an oxidizing agent to crosslink the corneal collagen. This process helps to reduce the number of keratoplasty procedures that are needed over time and can improve vision.
The procedure begins with an injection of riboflavin into the patient’s eye. This causes the corneal surface to become more reactive, which in turn results in the formation of crosslinks between the corneal collagen fibers. After a few minutes, the riboflavin is removed and the patient is typically able to return to normal activities within a few hours. There are no long-term side effects associated with this procedure, and it is considered a relatively safe option for treating corneal damage.
C3R Surgery Cost In Bharatpur
The cost of C3R surgery in Bharatpur can vary depending on the hospital you choose and the type of surgery you need. The cost of C3R surgery in Bharatpur varies between ₹25,000 to ₹50,000 per eye. C3R treatment is often combined with different lenses as shown below:
- Simple C3R treatment: Riboflavin and laser is used to strengthen the cornea and treat keratoconus. Costs around ₹25000/ eye.
- C3R + RGP Lenses = Along with C3R, RGP or rigid contact lenses are prescribed. This gives clear eyesight without any issues. Costs around ₹30000/ eye.
- C3R + Scleral Lens = Along with C3R, Scleral contact lenses are prescribed. These are large contact lens that rests on the sclera and creates a tear-filled vault over the cornea. Costs around ₹35000/ eye.
- C3R + ICL = Along with C3R, ICL surgery is done to permanently place a lens inside eye. ICL corrects your eye power as well. Contact lenses are not needed. Costs around ₹60000/ eye.
C3R Surgery Hospitals in Bharatpur
There are several C3R eye hospitals in Bharatpur, including MantraCare Bharatpur, Eye Clinic Bharatpur, Eye Center Bharatpur, and Eye Mantra Bharatpur. EyeMantra is one of Bharatpur’s leading C3R treatment center, with over 100,000 eyes operated by its doctors. Our hospitals in Bharatpur are accessible from the following areas :
- Agra Bypass
- Laxman Mandir Chowk
- Mathura Bharatpur Road
- U.I.T Colony
- Ranjeet Nagar
- Neem Da Gate Colony
- Indra Colony
- Anirudh Nagar
- Anand Nagar
- Ricco Road
Top C3R Surgery Doctors in Bharatpur
Happy Patients from Bharatpur after C3R Surgery
“I had corneal collagen crosslinking with riboflavin surgery and it is the most amazing thing I have ever done. My vision is now crystal clear and my cornea no longer scratches. I wouldn’t recommend this procedure to anyone but it has changed my life in such a positive way.”
– Rishi (Bharatpur)
Frequently Asked Questions
C3R surgery, also called corneal collagen cross-linking with riboflavin, is a treatment for keratoconus and other corneal disorders. It strengthens the cornea by creating new bonds between its collagen fibers. This makes the cornea more resistant to changes in shape. MantraCare Bharatpur offers one of the best facilities and doctors for C3R treatment.
There are a few potential side effects of C3R surgery. These include:
- Infection: The chances of developing an infection after c3r surgery are low, but it is still a possibility.
- Scarring: Surgery may result in scarring. The amount and severity of scarring will depend on the individual.
- Bleeding: There is a small risk of bleeding during or after surgery.
- Nerve damage: There is a very small risk that nerves can be damaged during surgery.
- Pain: Some people experience pain after c3r surgery, although this is usually mild and manageable
At MantraCare Bharatpur, C3R surgery costs around Rs. 20,000/ eye. The cost varies based on the complexity of the case. We also offer insurance and EMI facilities for C3R surgery.
C3r surgery recovery time can vary depending on the individual. However, most people can expect to be back to their normal activities within 2-4 weeks.
Mantracare is the best hospital for Holcomb C3R treatment in Bharatpur. They have top C3R doctors with over 20,000+ satisfied clients.