Advanced Fissure treatment in Bharatpur
FREE Fissure Treatment Consultation
Get Anal Fissure Treatment Cost Estimate
"*" indicates required fields
Fissure Treatment in Bharatpur
Fissure surgery is a treatment for hemorrhoids. It is done by making an incision in the skin and removing the affected tissues. This procedure can be done on the inside or outside of the rectum or anus. The benefits of this treatment include relief from pain, improved blood circulation, and reduced inflammation. Fissure surgery is usually done as an outpatient procedure.
Contact Mantra Care team for your fissure treatment in Bharatpur today!
Why Anal Fissure treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fissure
Fissure symptoms may include:
- Anal pain during or after bowel movements
- Bright red blood on toilet paper after a bowel movement
- Painful bowel movements
- Feeling of incomplete evacuation
- A tear in the lining of the anus or rectum (anal fissure)
Fissure Surgery Options
Type of the Fissure Surgery in Bharatpur are
- Open Fissure Surgery: In this type of surgery, the surgeon will make a cut in your anal sphincter muscle to relieve the pressure on your anal fissure.
- Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy: The surgeon will make two cuts in the anal sphincter muscle to release the tension and allow the anal fissure to heal.
- Fissurectomy: The surgeon will remove the part of the anal fissure that has been damaged.
- Laser Surgery: The surgeon will use a laser to remove the damaged tissue around the anal fissure.
Why to not delay Fissure treatment?
- Fissures can cause immense pain and discomfort.
- If left untreated, fissures can lead to further complications like anal fistula.
- Fissures can make it difficult to pass stools, leading to constipation.
- Treating fissures early can help prevent them from worsening.
- There are a number of effective treatments available for fissures, so there is no need to delay seeking treatment.
Fissure Treatment Cost in Bharatpur
|Open Fissure Surgery in Bharatpur||15,000 – 90,000||Single cut|
|Laser Fissure Surgery in Bharatpur||40,000 – 50,000||Laser is used | No incision|
|Sphincterotomy in Bharatpur||20,000 – 70,000||Two cuts|
|Fissurotomy in Bharatpur||10,000 – 70,000||Remove entire tissue|
Fissure Treatment Hospitals in Bharatpur
MantraCare is one of Bharatpur’s leading anal fissure treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Bharatpur are accessible from the following areas:
- Agra Bypass
- Laxman Mandir Chowk
- Mathura Bharatpur Road
- U.I.T Colony
- Ranjeet Nagar
- Neem Da Gate Colony
- Indra Colony
- Anirudh Nagar
- Anand Nagar
- Ricco Road
Top Fissure Treatment Doctors in Bharatpur
2000+ Successful Fissure Treatment
“Mantra Care is an amazing treatment center for fissure surgery treatment. I went through a lot of pain and uncomfortable moments. But this place made me feel like i was in heaven.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fissure treatment is a type of medical procedure that is used to treat anal fissures, which are small tears in the tissue that lines the anus. The goal of fissure treatment is to relieve pain and bleeding associated with anal fissures and to promote healing of the tissue.
There are a number of fissure treatment options available in Bharatpur, and the best course of treatment will depend on the individual case. In some cases, conservative treatment options such as sitz baths, stool softeners, and topical creams may be enough to provide relief. However, in other cases, surgery may be necessary. The most common surgical procedure for treating fissures is fissurectomy
The cost of fissure treatment in Bharatpur starts at Rs 70,000. For more advanced treatments like laser fissure surgery, fissurotomy the cost can go up to Rs 70,000. Mantra Care Bharatpur also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fissure treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Bharatpur to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fissure hospital in Bharatpur offers highly safe procedures.