Advanced Fistula treatment in Bharatpur
Safest fistulotomy, fistulectomy or Fistula treatment in Bharatpur at affordable cost.
FREE Fistula Treatment Consultation
Get Fistula Treatment Cost Estimate
Fistula Treatment in Bharatpur
If you are living with a fistula and are looking for a treatment that can help you restore your life, then you should visit a medical professional in Bharatpur. There are many surgeons who can help treat your fistula and restore your life to what it once was. You don’t have to live with a fistula anymore; there is treatment available that can help you overcome this condition.
Contact Mantra care team today!
Why Fistula treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fistula
One of the most common symptoms of a fistula is drainage from the rectum or anus. This can be constant or intermittent, and may occur with or without pain. Other symptoms may include:
- Rectal pain
- Anal itching
- Pain during bowel movements
- Difficulty controlling bowel movements (fecal incontinence)
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Blood in the stool
- Weight loss
Fistula Treatment Options
- Fistulotomy: It involves cutting open the fistula so that it can heal from the inside out.
- Fistulectomy: Instead of cutting the fistula open, the surgeon removes the entire fistula.
- LIFT procedure: Surgeon makes a small cut in the anal sphincter muscle to allow access to the fistula. The fistula and the sphincter muscle is then repaired.
- Advancement flap procedure: Surgeon creates a flap of skin and tissue from the healthy part of the anal canal and uses it to cover the fistula.
- Seton techniques: A seton is a piece of thread or other material that is placed around the fistula to help it heal.
- Laser fistula surgery: Laser fistula surgery uses a laser to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Endoscopic ablation: Endoscopic ablation uses heat or other energy to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Fibrin glue: Fibrin glue is a protein that can be injected into the fistula to help it heal.
- Bioprosthetic plug: A bioprosthetic plug is a piece of artificial tissue that is placed into the fistula to help it heal.
Why to not delay Fistula treatment?
Fistula is a common problem that can occur in both men and women, but is more common in women. If left untreated, fistulas can cause serious health problems, including:
- Chronic pain
- Recurrent infections
- Kidney damage
Fistula Treatment Cost in Bharatpur
|Fistulotomy in Bharatpur||20,000 – 1,00,000||Fistula is cut open|
|Fistulectomy in Bharatpur||15,000 – 30,000||Entire fistula is removed|
|LIFT procedure in Bharatpur||25,000 – 80,000||Small Incision | Fistula is repaired|
|Advancement flap procedure in Bharatpur||30,000 – 50,000||Flap is used to cover the fistula|
|Seton techniques in Bharatpur||25,000 – 35,000||Thread is placed around the fistula|
|Laser fistula surgery in Bharatpur||40,000 – 55,000||Laser is used to destroy fistula|
|Endoscopic ablation in Bharatpur||25,000 – 40,000||Heat or other energy is used|
|Fibrin glue in Bharatpur||20,000 – 30,000||Protein is injected into the fistula|
|Bioprosthetic plug in Bharatpur||15,000 – 35,000||Plug is placed into the fistula|
Fistula Treatment Hospitals in Bharatpur
MantraCare is one of Bharatpur’s leading fistula treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Bharatpur are accessible from the following areas:
- Agra Bypass
- Laxman Mandir Chowk
- Mathura Bharatpur Road
- U.I.T Colony
- Ranjeet Nagar
- Neem Da Gate Colony
- Indra Colony
- Anirudh Nagar
- Anand Nagar
- Ricco Road
Top Fistula Treatment Doctors in Bharatpur
2000+ Successful Fistula Treatment
“The doctors and nurses at Mantra Care are so professional and caring. The hospital is beautiful, and it’s nice to know that they will take care of you as if you were their own family member.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fistula treatment is a medical procedure that is used to correct an abnormal connection between two body cavities or organs. Fistulas can occur in different parts of the body, but are most commonly found in the gastrointestinal tract.
There are a number of different fistula treatment options available in Bharatpur, and the best option for you will depend on the specific type and severity of your condition. In general, however, the most common treatment options include:-Surgery, Drainage, Medication, Fistula plugs.
The cost of fistula treatment in Bharatpur starts at Rs 15,000. For more advanced treatments like Laser fistula surgery, fistulotomy the cost can go up to Rs 60,000. Mantra Care Bharatpur also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fistula treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Bharatpur to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fistula hospital in Bharatpur offers highly safe procedures.