Advanced Fissure treatment in Bathinda
FREE Fissure Treatment Consultation
Get Anal Fissure Treatment Cost Estimate
"*" indicates required fields
Fissure Treatment in Bathinda
If you are looking for a treatment option for your fissure, then you may want to consider surgery. There are a few different types of surgeries that can be done to treat fissures, and each has its own benefits and drawbacks. If you are interested in learning more about the various treatments available, please visit our Mantra Care clinic and speak with one of our doctors.
Contact Mantra Care team for your fissure treatment in Bathinda today!
Why Anal Fissure treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fissure
Fissure symptoms may include:
- Anal pain during or after bowel movements
- Bright red blood on toilet paper after a bowel movement
- Painful bowel movements
- Feeling of incomplete evacuation
- A tear in the lining of the anus or rectum (anal fissure)
Fissure Surgery Options
Type of the Fissure Surgery in Bathinda are
- Open Fissure Surgery: In this type of surgery, the surgeon will make a cut in your anal sphincter muscle to relieve the pressure on your anal fissure.
- Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy: The surgeon will make two cuts in the anal sphincter muscle to release the tension and allow the anal fissure to heal.
- Fissurectomy: The surgeon will remove the part of the anal fissure that has been damaged.
- Laser Surgery: The surgeon will use a laser to remove the damaged tissue around the anal fissure.
Why to not delay Fissure treatment?
- Fissures can cause immense pain and discomfort.
- If left untreated, fissures can lead to further complications like anal fistula.
- Fissures can make it difficult to pass stools, leading to constipation.
- Treating fissures early can help prevent them from worsening.
- There are a number of effective treatments available for fissures, so there is no need to delay seeking treatment.
Fissure Treatment Cost in Bathinda
|Open Fissure Surgery in Bathinda||15,000 – 90,000||Single cut|
|Laser Fissure Surgery in Bathinda||40,000 – 50,000||Laser is used | No incision|
|Sphincterotomy in Bathinda||20,000 – 70,000||Two cuts|
|Fissurotomy in Bathinda||10,000 – 70,000||Remove entire tissue|
Fissure Treatment Hospitals in Bathinda
MantraCare is one of Bathinda’s leading anal fissure treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Bathinda are accessible from the following areas:
- Goniana Road
- Multania Road
- Bathinda – Barnala Highway
- Bibi Wala Road
- Rampura Phul
- Sri Muktsar Sahib
- Baba Deep singh Nagar
- Bhagu Road
- New Shakti Nagar
- GGS Nagar
- Lal Singh Nagar
- Adarsh Nagar
- Malviya Nagar
- Model Town
- Civil Lines
- Kamla Nehru Colony
- Paras Ram Nagar
- Ganesh Nagar
- Hazi Rattan Nagar
- Nai Basti
- Guru Teg Bahadar Nagar
- Talwandi Sabo
- Shakti Nagar
- Basant Vihar
- Partap Nagar
- Balla Ram Nagar
- Farid Nagar
- Old City
- Guru Gobind Singh Nagar
- Amrik Singh Road
- Sarabha Nagar
- Bhucho Mandi
- National Colony
- Pukhraj Colony
- Patel Nagar
- Housefed Colony
- Vishal Nagar
- Chandsar Basti
- Killi Nihal Singhwali
- Hardev Nagar
- Baba Farid Nagar
- Veer Colony
Top Fissure Treatment Doctors in Bathinda
2000+ Successful Fissure Treatment
“During my stay at the Mantra Care hospital, the doctors told me that I had a fissure on my rectum. They tried to do surgery in the morning but they couldn’t do it. The next day they did try again, and successfully repaired my fissure. I am very thankful that they came out in time.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fissure treatment is a type of medical procedure that is used to treat anal fissures, which are small tears in the tissue that lines the anus. The goal of fissure treatment is to relieve pain and bleeding associated with anal fissures and to promote healing of the tissue.
There are a number of fissure treatment options available in Bathinda, and the best course of treatment will depend on the individual case. In some cases, conservative treatment options such as sitz baths, stool softeners, and topical creams may be enough to provide relief. However, in other cases, surgery may be necessary. The most common surgical procedure for treating fissures is fissurectomy
The cost of fissure treatment in Bathinda starts at Rs 70,000. For more advanced treatments like laser fissure surgery, fissurotomy the cost can go up to Rs 70,000. Mantra Care Bathinda also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fissure treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Bathinda to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fissure hospital in Bathinda offers highly safe procedures.