Advanced Phimosis treatment in Bhatinda
Safest Laser phimosis and phimosis treatment in Bhatinda at affordable cost.
FREE Phimosis Treatment Consultation
Get Phimosis Treatment Cost Estimate
Phimosis Treatment in Bhatinda
Phimosis is a condition where the foreskin of the penis cannot be fully retracted. It is a common condition among uncircumcised men.
Phimosis treatment in Bhatinda can be done by using different methods. For example, surgical treatment is done by cutting the skin over the foreskin and then pulling it back to widen the opening. Another method used for phimosis treatment in Bhatinda is steroid cream application which helps reduce swelling and inflammation.
Why Phimosis treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Phimosis
Someone with phimosis may have the following symptoms:
- Redness or discoloration can be a symptom of an infection or irritation.
- Swelling, which may occur when the skin is infected or irritated.
- Painful or difficult urination (dysuria)
- Pain with erections or with sexual activity.
Phimosis Treatment Options
There are many ways to treat phimosis, but the best way to decide which treatment option is best for you is by consulting your doctor. Treatment options vary depending on how severe your condition is and what type of phimosis you have. The most common treatment options include:
- Non-surgical treatments: these can include topical corticosteroids, lubricants, and/or topical steroids.
- Surgical treatments: which can include circumcision.
- Medical treatments: which may include pain medications, antibiotics, and/or oral steroid pills.
- Laser surgery: which is a surgery where the foreskin is removed by using a laser to remove the foreskin.
Why to not delay Phimosis treatment?
- One of the most important is that men with severe or long-term cases of phimosis are at greater risk of developing penile cancer.
- Men with phimosis are also more likely to contract other STDs, such as herpes and genital warts.
- Erectile dysfunction is another common side effect of severe phimosis that can occur in men who continue to delay treatment.
- If you have phimosis and continue to delay treatment, you are also more likely to develop complications later in life. These can include infertility, curvature of the penis (Peyronie’s disease), and even gangrene.
Phimosis Treatment Cost in Bhatinda
|Techniques||Cost (₹)||Duration||Resume Work|
|Open Circumcision in Bhatinda||25,000 – 32,000||60 mins||After 3 days|
|Stapler Circumcision in Bhatinda||25,000 – 30,000||15-30 mins||Next Day|
|Laser Circumcision in Bhatinda||25,000 – 30,000||15-30 mins||Next Day|
Phimosis Treatment Hospitals in Bhatinda
MantraCare is one of Bhatinda’s leading phimosis treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Bhatinda are accessible from the following areas:
- Bathinda Cantt
- Bathinda City
- Behman Diwana
- Bhagwan Garh
- Bhucho Mandi
- Bibi Wala
- Bir Behman
- Burj Mehma
- Chughe Kalan
- Dial Pura Mirja
- Gndtp Bathinda
- Govind Pura
- Gulab Garh
- Guru Sar Sehne Wala
- Harrai Pur
- Ind. Estate Bathinda
- Jai Singh Wala
- Janda Wala
- Jassi Pau Wali
- Kalyan Sukha
- Kamla Nehru Colony Bathinda
- Kot Shamir
- Mehma Bhagwana
- Mehma Sarja
- Mehma Sawai
- Nai Basti Bathinda
- Nehian Wala
- Nfl Bathinda
- Rai Ke Kalan
- Railway Colony (bathinda)
- Virk Kalan
- Virk Khurd
Top Phimosis Treatment Doctors in Bhatinda
2000+ Successful Phimosis Treatment
“I am a 26 year old male. I had phimosis for many years and it was very painful to urinate. I had tried many medications but they were not effective at all. Then one day, my friend told me about Mantracare in Bhatinda and their treatment for Phimosis. When I visited them, they gave me some medicines which were very effective and within two days my condition started improving. I am very happy with their treatment and now I can easily urinate. If you are also suffering from phimosis then please visit Mantracare in Bhatinda.”
– Rishi Sachdeva
Frequently Asked Question's
Phimosis is a condition that can cause pain and discomfort. In some cases, it can also lead to problems urinating or passing stool. It’s usually treated with circumcision or other procedures that remove the foreskin of the penis.
There are different types of phimosis treatment options available in Bhatinda, which you can choose from depending on your condition. If you have a mild form of this condition, then topical creams or ointments may be recommended by your doctor. These are easy to apply and do not require any surgery. However, if the problem is severe, then a circumcision may be recommended as the best option for treatment.
The cost of phimosis treatment in Bhatinda starts at Rs 25,000. Mantra Care Bhatinda also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover phimosis treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Bhatinda to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare phimosis hospital in Bhatinda offers highly safe procedures.