C3R Surgery In Bhavnagar
Corneal collagen crosslinking (CCL) is a reversible treatment that helps to improve the appearance of the eyes. It is a popular treatment option for people who have mild to moderate dry eye syndrome (DYS). CCL is also used to improve vision in people who have age-related macular degeneration (AMD).
CCL involves applying a solution containing riboflavin to the surface of the eye. The solution breaks down the natural bonds between the collagen in your eye’s cornea and results in improved vision. CCL is typically done as an outpatient procedure. After CCL, you may need to use drops or patches to help maintain your vision.
If you are considering CCL as an option for your eyes, please be sure to consult with an experienced doctor in Bhavnagar. There are several factors that will impact your overall outcome, including your general health and eye condition.
Procedure of C3R Eye Surgery
The procedure is usually done as an outpatient procedure using a local anesthetic. First, you will need to make an appointment with your doctor. They will then perform a thorough medical history and examination. After this, they will prescribe you any necessary medication before the surgery begins. The surgery itself typically takes around 90 minutes.
During the procedure, your doctor will place a small needle into the center of your eye. This needle will then be used to inject small amounts of riboflavin directly into the cornea. This process will help to crosslink the collagen fibers in the cornea, which will help to reduce the chances of vision loss in the future.
After the procedure is complete, you may feel some mild discomfort and temporary blurred vision. However, most people recover quickly from this surgery and are able to resume their normal activities within a few days.
C3R Surgery Cost In Bhavnagar
The cost of C3R surgery in Bhavnagar can vary depending on the hospital you choose and the type of surgery you need. The cost of C3R surgery in Bhavnagar varies between ₹25,000 to ₹50,000 per eye. C3R treatment is often combined with different lenses as shown below:
- Simple C3R treatment: Riboflavin and laser is used to strengthen the cornea and treat keratoconus. Costs around ₹25000/ eye.
- C3R + RGP Lenses = Along with C3R, RGP or rigid contact lenses are prescribed. This gives clear eyesight without any issues. Costs around ₹30000/ eye.
- C3R + Scleral Lens = Along with C3R, Scleral contact lenses are prescribed. These are large contact lens that rests on the sclera and creates a tear-filled vault over the cornea. Costs around ₹35000/ eye.
- C3R + ICL = Along with C3R, ICL surgery is done to permanently place a lens inside eye. ICL corrects your eye power as well. Contact lenses are not needed. Costs around ₹60000/ eye.
C3R Surgery Hospitals in Bhavnagar
There are several C3R eye hospitals in Bhavnagar, including MantraCare Bhavnagar, Eye Clinic Bhavnagar, Eye Center Bhavnagar, and Eye Mantra Bhavnagar. EyeMantra is one of Bhavnagar’s leading C3R treatment center, with over 100,000 eyes operated by its doctors. Our hospitals in Bhavnagar are accessible from the following areas :
- Bhavnagar-Sidsar Road
- Krishna Nagar
- Ghogha Road
- Adhewada road
- Nirmal Nagar
- Vora Bazar
- Khodiyar Nagar
- B.A.D.A. Vikash Path
- Vijayraj Nagar
- Gaytri Nagar
- Hill Drive
- Airport Road
Top C3R Surgery Doctors in Bhavnagar
Happy Patients from Bhavnagar after C3R Surgery
“I had corneal collagen crosslinking with riboflavin surgery from MantraCare in Bhavnagar. I am getting better vision and my eyesight will be normal again.”
– Rishi (Bhavnagar)
Frequently Asked Questions
C3R surgery, also called corneal collagen cross-linking with riboflavin, is a treatment for keratoconus and other corneal disorders. It strengthens the cornea by creating new bonds between its collagen fibers. This makes the cornea more resistant to changes in shape. MantraCare Bhavnagar offers one of the best facilities and doctors for C3R treatment.
There are a few potential side effects of C3R surgery. These include:
- Infection: The chances of developing an infection after c3r surgery are low, but it is still a possibility.
- Scarring: Surgery may result in scarring. The amount and severity of scarring will depend on the individual.
- Bleeding: There is a small risk of bleeding during or after surgery.
- Nerve damage: There is a very small risk that nerves can be damaged during surgery.
- Pain: Some people experience pain after c3r surgery, although this is usually mild and manageable
At MantraCare Bhavnagar, C3R surgery costs around Rs. 20,000/ eye. The cost varies based on the complexity of the case. We also offer insurance and EMI facilities for C3R surgery.
C3r surgery recovery time can vary depending on the individual. However, most people can expect to be back to their normal activities within 2-4 weeks.
Mantracare is the best hospital for Holcomb C3R treatment in Bhavnagar. They have top C3R doctors with over 20,000+ satisfied clients.