Advanced Breast Cancer treatment in Bhilai
FREE Breast Cancer Treatment Consultation
Get Breast Cancer Treatment Cost Estimate
Breast Cancer Treatment in Bhilai
If you are looking for breast cancer treatment in Bhilai, then you should visit Mantracare. Mantracare is a top-rated clinic that offers a wide range of services related to breast cancer treatment. They offer treatments such as surgery, chemotherapy, and radiation therapy. They also have a team of experts who can help you choose the best option for your specific case. Mantracare is one of the few clinics in Bhilai that offers all these types of treatments together under one roof. This makes it easier for patients to find the right treatment for their individual case. Plus, the clinic has a great reputation among patients and physicians alike. If you are looking for high-quality breast cancer treatment, then you should definitely visit Mantracare.
Why Breast Cancer treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Breast Cancer
- A lump in your breast or armpit that does not go away
- Redness or thickening of the skin around a nipple, or an inverted nipple (where the nipple turns inward)
- A change in the size or shape of one breast compared to the other
- Breast pain that does not go away
- Nipple discharge other than breast milk
- A rash on or around your nipple
- Skin dimpling, puckering or scaling on the nipple or breast skin
- Changes in nipple color (dark spots or smudges on the nipple)
Breast Cancer Treatment Options
There are many different types of breast cancer surgeries. Some of the most common include:
- Lumpectomy: A surgery used to remove only cancerous tissue and surrounding normal tissue. This type of operation does not require removing the entire breast or lymph nodes under the arm.
- Mastectomy: A surgery used to remove the entire breast, including the nipple and areola. It can also include removing lymph nodes under the arm.
- Breast-conserving surgery (BCS): A surgery used to remove only the tumor, while leaving the rest of the breast intact. It may also be called partial mastectomy.
- Wide local excision: This surgery removes all or most of the breast tissue around where cancer is found but does not remove any structures that contain nerves or blood vessels.
Why to not delay Breast Cancer treatment?
- Your breast cancer may spread to other parts of your body.
- A lump or other symptoms may get worse if you delay treatment.
- You may not be able to have a mastectomy or lumpectomy if your cancer has spread.
- Treatment may be more difficult and less effective if you delay treatment.
- You may not be able to have breast reconstruction.
- Your overall survival rate could be lower.
Breast Cancer Treatment Cost in Bhilai
|Lumpectomy in Bhilai||1,56,300 – 2,13,800||Only the tissue is removed|
|Mastectomy in Bhilai||2,13,800 – 3,20,800||Complete breast is removed|
|Radiation Therapy in Bhilai||1,50,000 – 5,34,500||Natural breasts are retained|
|Chemotherapy in Bhilai||1,63,300 – 2,84,000||Breast is saved | Women feel less disfigured|
Breast Cancer Treatment Hospitals in Bhilai
MantraCare is one of Bhilai’s leading Breast Cancer treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Bhilai are accessible from the following areas:
- Maitri Kunj
- Surya Vihar
- Kailash Nagar
- Model Town
- Kosa Nagar
- Nehru Nagar
- New Borsi
- Padum Nagar
- Smriti Nagar
- Ayyappa Nagar
- Shanti Nagar
- Vaishali Nagar
- Radhika Nagar
- Jawahar Nagar
- Sunder Nagar
- Pragati Nagar
- Shivaji Nagar
- Kripal Nagar
- Housing Board Colony
- Nandini Road
- Dacha Bhavan
- Camp 2
Top Breast Cancer Treatment Doctors in Bhilai
2000+ Successful Breast Cancer Treatment
“I had been dealing with breast cancer for a while and MantraCare, Bhilai was there for me every step of the way. They provided me with the best possible treatment and always made sure that I was comfortable and taken care of. I am now cancer-free and I couldn’t have done it without MantraCare. They are truly the best!“
Frequently Asked Question's
Breast cancer treatment is the process of removing or destroying tumors and also treating any other problems that might be caused by the cancer. This treatment may include surgery, radiation therapy, hormone therapy and chemotherapy.
Breast cancer is one of the most common cancers among women. The breast cancer treatment options in Bhilai include lumpectomy, mastectomy, chemotherapy, radiation therapy and hormone therapy. Breast cancer can be treated successfully if it’s diagnosed at an early stage.
The cost of breast cancer treatment in Bhilai starts at Rs 1,30,000. Mantra Care Bhilai also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover breast cancer treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Bhilai to check if you are covered.