Advanced Fistula treatment in Bhilai
Safest fistulotomy, fistulectomy or Fistula treatment in Bhilai at affordable cost.
FREE Fistula Treatment Consultation
Get Fistula Treatment Cost Estimate
Fistula Treatment in Bhilai
If you’re living with a fistula, there are many treatment options available to you. One of the most common is surgery. If your fistula is small and doesn’t cause any problems, you may be able to treat it with simple surgery. However, if your fistula is larger or causes significant problems, you may need more complex surgery. In either case, you’ll likely need to stay in the hospital for a few days after surgery to recover. There are several types of surgery that can be used to treat fistulas, and each has its own risks and benefits. If you’re interested in getting treatment for your fistula,
Contact our team for your fistula treatment today!
Why Fistula treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fistula
One of the most common symptoms of a fistula is drainage from the rectum or anus. This can be constant or intermittent, and may occur with or without pain. Other symptoms may include:
- Rectal pain
- Anal itching
- Pain during bowel movements
- Difficulty controlling bowel movements (fecal incontinence)
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Blood in the stool
- Weight loss
Fistula Treatment Options
- Fistulotomy: It involves cutting open the fistula so that it can heal from the inside out.
- Fistulectomy: Instead of cutting the fistula open, the surgeon removes the entire fistula.
- LIFT procedure: Surgeon makes a small cut in the anal sphincter muscle to allow access to the fistula. The fistula and the sphincter muscle is then repaired.
- Advancement flap procedure: Surgeon creates a flap of skin and tissue from the healthy part of the anal canal and uses it to cover the fistula.
- Seton techniques: A seton is a piece of thread or other material that is placed around the fistula to help it heal.
- Laser fistula surgery: Laser fistula surgery uses a laser to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Endoscopic ablation: Endoscopic ablation uses heat or other energy to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Fibrin glue: Fibrin glue is a protein that can be injected into the fistula to help it heal.
- Bioprosthetic plug: A bioprosthetic plug is a piece of artificial tissue that is placed into the fistula to help it heal.
Why to not delay Fistula treatment?
Fistula is a common problem that can occur in both men and women, but is more common in women. If left untreated, fistulas can cause serious health problems, including:
- Chronic pain
- Recurrent infections
- Kidney damage
Fistula Treatment Cost in Bhilai
|Fistulotomy in Bhilai||20,000 – 1,00,000||Fistula is cut open|
|Fistulectomy in Bhilai||15,000 – 30,000||Entire fistula is removed|
|LIFT procedure in Bhilai||25,000 – 80,000||Small Incision | Fistula is repaired|
|Advancement flap procedure in Bhilai||30,000 – 50,000||Flap is used to cover the fistula|
|Seton techniques in Bhilai||25,000 – 35,000||Thread is placed around the fistula|
|Laser fistula surgery in Bhilai||40,000 – 55,000||Laser is used to destroy fistula|
|Endoscopic ablation in Bhilai||25,000 – 40,000||Heat or other energy is used|
|Fibrin glue in Bhilai||20,000 – 30,000||Protein is injected into the fistula|
|Bioprosthetic plug in Bhilai||15,000 – 35,000||Plug is placed into the fistula|
Fistula Treatment Hospitals in Bhilai
MantraCare is one of Bhilai’s leading fistula treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Bhilai are accessible from the following areas:
- Maitri Kunj
- Surya Vihar
- Kailash Nagar
- Model Town
- Kosa Nagar
- Nehru Nagar
- New Borsi
- Padum Nagar
- Smriti Nagar
- Ayyappa Nagar
- Shanti Nagar
- Vaishali Nagar
- Radhika Nagar
- Jawahar Nagar
- Sunder Nagar
- Pragati Nagar
- Shivaji Nagar
- Kripal Nagar
- Housing Board Colony
- Nandini Road
- Dacha Bhavan
- Camp 2
Top Fistula Treatment Doctors in Bhilai
2000+ Successful Fistula Treatment
“The medical team is fantastic. I had a very good experience and feel confident in them.”
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Question's
Fistula treatment is a medical procedure that is used to correct an abnormal connection between two body cavities or organs. Fistulas can occur in different parts of the body, but are most commonly found in the gastrointestinal tract.
There are a number of different fistula treatment options available in Bhilai, and the best option for you will depend on the specific type and severity of your condition. In general, however, the most common treatment options include:-Surgery, Drainage, Medication, Fistula plugs.
The cost of fistula treatment in Bhilai starts at Rs 15,000. For more advanced treatments like Laser fistula surgery, fistulotomy the cost can go up to Rs 60,000. Mantra Care Bhilai also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fistula treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Bhilai to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fistula hospital in Bhilai offers highly safe procedures.