Advanced Fistula treatment in Bhilwara
Safest fistulotomy, fistulectomy or Fistula treatment in Bhilwara at affordable cost.
FREE Fistula Treatment Consultation
Get Fistula Treatment Cost Estimate
Fistula Treatment in Bhilwara
If you are looking for a safe and effective treatment for fistula, you should visit a hospital in Bhilwara. There, you can expect to receive the best possible care for your condition. surgeons at this hospital are experienced in performing fistula surgery, and they will use the latest techniques to ensure that you receive the best possible results. You may experience some discomfort following the surgery, but it should be minimal. Most people find that their quality of life improves after undergoing fistula surgery. If you are interested in learning more about this treatment option, please visit our website now.
Why Fistula treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fistula
One of the most common symptoms of a fistula is drainage from the rectum or anus. This can be constant or intermittent, and may occur with or without pain. Other symptoms may include:
- Rectal pain
- Anal itching
- Pain during bowel movements
- Difficulty controlling bowel movements (fecal incontinence)
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Blood in the stool
- Weight loss
Fistula Treatment Options
- Fistulotomy: It involves cutting open the fistula so that it can heal from the inside out.
- Fistulectomy: Instead of cutting the fistula open, the surgeon removes the entire fistula.
- LIFT procedure: Surgeon makes a small cut in the anal sphincter muscle to allow access to the fistula. The fistula and the sphincter muscle is then repaired.
- Advancement flap procedure: Surgeon creates a flap of skin and tissue from the healthy part of the anal canal and uses it to cover the fistula.
- Seton techniques: A seton is a piece of thread or other material that is placed around the fistula to help it heal.
- Laser fistula surgery: Laser fistula surgery uses a laser to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Endoscopic ablation: Endoscopic ablation uses heat or other energy to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Fibrin glue: Fibrin glue is a protein that can be injected into the fistula to help it heal.
- Bioprosthetic plug: A bioprosthetic plug is a piece of artificial tissue that is placed into the fistula to help it heal.
Why to not delay Fistula treatment?
Fistula is a common problem that can occur in both men and women, but is more common in women. If left untreated, fistulas can cause serious health problems, including:
- Chronic pain
- Recurrent infections
- Kidney damage
Fistula Treatment Cost in Bhilwara
|Fistulotomy in Bhilwara||20,000 – 1,00,000||Fistula is cut open|
|Fistulectomy in Bhilwara||15,000 – 30,000||Entire fistula is removed|
|LIFT procedure in Bhilwara||25,000 – 80,000||Small Incision | Fistula is repaired|
|Advancement flap procedure in Bhilwara||30,000 – 50,000||Flap is used to cover the fistula|
|Seton techniques in Bhilwara||25,000 – 35,000||Thread is placed around the fistula|
|Laser fistula surgery in Bhilwara||40,000 – 55,000||Laser is used to destroy fistula|
|Endoscopic ablation in Bhilwara||25,000 – 40,000||Heat or other energy is used|
|Fibrin glue in Bhilwara||20,000 – 30,000||Protein is injected into the fistula|
|Bioprosthetic plug in Bhilwara||15,000 – 35,000||Plug is placed into the fistula|
Fistula Treatment Hospitals in Bhilwara
MantraCare is one of Bhilwara’s leading fistula treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Bhilwara are accessible from the following areas:
- Azad Nagar
- Gandhi Nagar
- Ajmer Road
- Jyoti Colony
- Chittorgarh Road
- New Bapu Nagar
- Subhash Nagar
- R C Vyas Colony
- Basant Vihar Colony
- R K Colony
- Shastri Nagar
- Bhopal Ganj
- Tilak Nagar
- Chaprasi Colony
- Chandrashekar Azad Nagar
- Vijay Singh Pathik Nagar
Top Fistula Treatment Doctors in Bhilwara
2000+ Successful Fistula Treatment
“Mantra Care is an excellent facility for treatment of fistula. The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable, the facilities are great and the care is at a high standard.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fistula treatment is a medical procedure that is used to correct an abnormal connection between two body cavities or organs. Fistulas can occur in different parts of the body, but are most commonly found in the gastrointestinal tract.
There are a number of different fistula treatment options available in Bhilwara, and the best option for you will depend on the specific type and severity of your condition. In general, however, the most common treatment options include:-Surgery, Drainage, Medication, Fistula plugs.
The cost of fistula treatment in Bhilwara starts at Rs 15,000. For more advanced treatments like Laser fistula surgery, fistulotomy the cost can go up to Rs 60,000. Mantra Care Bhilwara also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fistula treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Bhilwara to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fistula hospital in Bhilwara offers highly safe procedures.