C3R Surgery In Bhiwandi
Corneal collagen crosslinking (CCL) is a new procedure for the treatment of dry eye syndrome. The procedure combines riboflavin eye drops with CCL to improve the eyes’ moisture levels. This treatment has been shown to be effective in treating dry eye syndrome, and it is a good option for people who do not want surgery.
The riboflavin in the eye drops helps to crosslink the corneal collagen, which helps to improve the eyes’ moisture levels. CCL is a non-invasive procedure that can be done at home using an eyedropper. The treatment takes about 30 minutes, and you will need to continue taking riboflavin drops for six months after the procedure.
If you are interested in trying CCL for the treatment of dry eye syndrome, you should speak with your doctor in Bhiwandi about whether this procedure is right for you.
Procedure of C3R Eye Surgery
Corneal collagen crosslinking (CCL) is a procedure used to improve the quality of your vision. During CCL, riboflavin (vitamin B2) is injected into the eye to crosslink the cornea’s collagen. This improves the strength and transparency of the cornea, which can help you see better.
To perform CCL, your doctor will first create an opening in your eye using a numbing agent. They then will insert a needle into your eye and inject riboflavin into the affected area. The riboflavin will crosslink the cornea’s collagen, which will make it stronger and more transparent. After injecting riboflavin, your doctor will close up the opening in your eye with a small piece of wax or plastic.
C3R Surgery Cost In Bhiwandi
The cost of C3R surgery in Bhiwandi can vary depending on the hospital you choose and the type of surgery you need. The cost of C3R surgery in Bhiwandi varies between ₹25,000 to ₹50,000 per eye. C3R treatment is often combined with different lenses as shown below:
- Simple C3R treatment: Riboflavin and laser is used to strengthen the cornea and treat keratoconus. Costs around ₹25000/ eye.
- C3R + RGP Lenses = Along with C3R, RGP or rigid contact lenses are prescribed. This gives clear eyesight without any issues. Costs around ₹30000/ eye.
- C3R + Scleral Lens = Along with C3R, Scleral contact lenses are prescribed. These are large contact lens that rests on the sclera and creates a tear-filled vault over the cornea. Costs around ₹35000/ eye.
- C3R + ICL = Along with C3R, ICL surgery is done to permanently place a lens inside eye. ICL corrects your eye power as well. Contact lenses are not needed. Costs around ₹60000/ eye.
C3R Surgery Hospitals in Bhiwandi
There are several C3R eye hospitals in Bhiwandi, including MantraCare Bhiwandi, Eye Clinic Bhiwandi, Eye Center Bhiwandi, and Eye Mantra Bhiwandi. EyeMantra is one of Bhiwandi’s leading C3R treatment center, with over 100,000 eyes operated by its doctors. Our hospitals in Bhiwandi are accessible from the following areas :
- Mumbai Nasik Hwy
- Padma Nagar
- Dhamankar Naka
- Bhiwandi-Wada Rd
- Avachit Pada
Top C3R Surgery Doctors in Bhiwandi
Happy Patients from Bhiwandi after C3R Surgery
“The care I received from the staff at MantraCare was exceptional and they restored my sight. I will be forever grateful.”
– Rishi (Bhiwandi)
Frequently Asked Questions
C3R surgery, also called corneal collagen cross-linking with riboflavin, is a treatment for keratoconus and other corneal disorders. It strengthens the cornea by creating new bonds between its collagen fibers. This makes the cornea more resistant to changes in shape. MantraCare Bhiwandi offers one of the best facilities and doctors for C3R treatment.
There are a few potential side effects of C3R surgery. These include:
- Infection: The chances of developing an infection after c3r surgery are low, but it is still a possibility.
- Scarring: Surgery may result in scarring. The amount and severity of scarring will depend on the individual.
- Bleeding: There is a small risk of bleeding during or after surgery.
- Nerve damage: There is a very small risk that nerves can be damaged during surgery.
- Pain: Some people experience pain after c3r surgery, although this is usually mild and manageable
At MantraCare Bhiwandi, C3R surgery costs around Rs. 20,000/ eye. The cost varies based on the complexity of the case. We also offer insurance and EMI facilities for C3R surgery.
C3r surgery recovery time can vary depending on the individual. However, most people can expect to be back to their normal activities within 2-4 weeks.
Mantracare is the best hospital for Holcomb C3R treatment in Bhiwandi. They have top C3R doctors with over 20,000+ satisfied clients.