Advanced Fissure treatment in Bhiwandi
FREE Fissure Treatment Consultation
Get Anal Fissure Treatment Cost Estimate
"*" indicates required fields
Fissure Treatment in Bhiwandi
If you are suffering from a fissure and wish to have it treated, then you should consider visiting a doctor in Bhiwandi. There are many skilled doctors who can help you with the surgery. Fissure surgery is a relatively common procedure and is known to be very effective in treating the condition. It can be done on an outpatient basis, which means that you can return home after the surgery and resume your normal life.
Contact Mantra Care team for your fissure treatment today!
Why Anal Fissure treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fissure
Fissure symptoms may include:
- Anal pain during or after bowel movements
- Bright red blood on toilet paper after a bowel movement
- Painful bowel movements
- Feeling of incomplete evacuation
- A tear in the lining of the anus or rectum (anal fissure)
Fissure Surgery Options
Type of the Fissure Surgery in Bhiwandi are
- Open Fissure Surgery: In this type of surgery, the surgeon will make a cut in your anal sphincter muscle to relieve the pressure on your anal fissure.
- Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy: The surgeon will make two cuts in the anal sphincter muscle to release the tension and allow the anal fissure to heal.
- Fissurectomy: The surgeon will remove the part of the anal fissure that has been damaged.
- Laser Surgery: The surgeon will use a laser to remove the damaged tissue around the anal fissure.
Why to not delay Fissure treatment?
- Fissures can cause immense pain and discomfort.
- If left untreated, fissures can lead to further complications like anal fistula.
- Fissures can make it difficult to pass stools, leading to constipation.
- Treating fissures early can help prevent them from worsening.
- There are a number of effective treatments available for fissures, so there is no need to delay seeking treatment.
Fissure Treatment Cost in Bhiwandi
|Open Fissure Surgery in Bhiwandi||15,000 – 90,000||Single cut|
|Laser Fissure Surgery in Bhiwandi||40,000 – 50,000||Laser is used | No incision|
|Sphincterotomy in Bhiwandi||20,000 – 70,000||Two cuts|
|Fissurotomy in Bhiwandi||10,000 – 70,000||Remove entire tissue|
Fissure Treatment Hospitals in Bhiwandi
MantraCare is one of Bhiwandi’s leading anal fissure treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Bhiwandi are accessible from the following areas:
- Mumbai Nasik Hwy
- Padma Nagar
- Dhamankar Naka
- Bhiwandi-Wada Rd
- Avachit Pada
Top Fissure Treatment Doctors in Bhiwandi
2000+ Successful Fissure Treatment
“Mantra Care is a clinic in Bhiwandi that helped me get rid of my fissure. It was the best decision I have ever made and it has saved me so much pain.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fissure treatment is a type of medical procedure that is used to treat anal fissures, which are small tears in the tissue that lines the anus. The goal of fissure treatment is to relieve pain and bleeding associated with anal fissures and to promote healing of the tissue.
There are a number of fissure treatment options available in Bhiwandi, and the best course of treatment will depend on the individual case. In some cases, conservative treatment options such as sitz baths, stool softeners, and topical creams may be enough to provide relief. However, in other cases, surgery may be necessary. The most common surgical procedure for treating fissures is fissurectomy
The cost of fissure treatment in Bhiwandi starts at Rs 70,000. For more advanced treatments like laser fissure surgery, fissurotomy the cost can go up to Rs 70,000. Mantra Care Bhiwandi also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fissure treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Bhiwandi to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fissure hospital in Bhiwandi offers highly safe procedures.