C3R Surgery In Bhiwani
Corneal collagen cross-linking with riboflavin has been found to be an effective and safe procedure for the treatment of corneal ectasia, a weakening and thinning of the cornea associated with aging, exposure to ultraviolet radiation, or other conditions. For this procedure, riboflavin is combined with a light beam to break down and rearrange the corneal collagen fibers. This treatment results in a thicker and more elastic cornea that may improve vision.
The benefits of this procedure include improved vision in people who have ectasia due to age, exposure to sunlight, or other factors. Additionally, the procedure is relatively safe and can be done on an outpatient basis. There are no known side effects associated with this treatment, and it is usually reversible if necessary.
If you are interested in seeking out this type of treatment for your eyes, discuss your options with your doctor in Bhiwani. He or she may be able to recommend a qualified surgeon in your area who can perform the cross-linking procedure.
Procedure of C3R Eye Surgery
Corneal collagen crosslinking is a popular eye surgery procedure that helps to improve the appearance of the eyes. The procedure involves the use of riboflavin (vitamin B2) to crosslink the corneal collagen, which can help reduce the appearance of age and other eye problems.
The riboflavin is administered in a topical eye medication called Tretinoin, which is applied directly to the surface of the eyes several times a day. Over time, the riboflavin will cause the corneal collagen to crosslink, which in turn can help improve the appearance of the eyes.
Some potential benefits of corneal collagen crosslinking include:- improved vision in cases of nearsightedness and farsightedness- reduction in symptoms related to dry eye syndrome- improved overall eye health
C3R Surgery Cost In Bhiwani
The cost of C3R surgery in Bhiwani can vary depending on the hospital you choose and the type of surgery you need. The cost of C3R surgery in Bhiwani varies between ₹25,000 to ₹50,000 per eye. C3R treatment is often combined with different lenses as shown below:
- Simple C3R treatment: Riboflavin and laser is used to strengthen the cornea and treat keratoconus. Costs around ₹25000/ eye.
- C3R + RGP Lenses = Along with C3R, RGP or rigid contact lenses are prescribed. This gives clear eyesight without any issues. Costs around ₹30000/ eye.
- C3R + Scleral Lens = Along with C3R, Scleral contact lenses are prescribed. These are large contact lens that rests on the sclera and creates a tear-filled vault over the cornea. Costs around ₹35000/ eye.
- C3R + ICL = Along with C3R, ICL surgery is done to permanently place a lens inside eye. ICL corrects your eye power as well. Contact lenses are not needed. Costs around ₹60000/ eye.
C3R Surgery Hospitals in Bhiwani
There are several C3R eye hospitals in Bhiwani, including MantraCare Bhiwani, Eye Clinic Bhiwani, Eye Center Bhiwani, and Eye Mantra Bhiwani. EyeMantra is one of Bhiwani’s leading C3R treatment center, with over 100,000 eyes operated by its doctors. Our hospitals in Bhiwani are accessible from the following areas :
- Rajiv Colony
- Dadri Gate
- Bound Kalan
- Krishna Colony
- Charkhi Dadri
- Surya Nagar
- M C Colony
- Defence Colony
- Shiv Nagar Colony
- Vijay Nagar
- Bharat Nagar
- Vidya Nagar
- Vikas Nagar
- Bhiwani-Hansi Road
Top C3R Surgery Doctors in Bhiwani
Happy Patients from Bhiwani after C3R Surgery
“I was amazed at how much better my vision became. The procedure was quick and I enjoyed everything about it.”
– Rishi (Bhiwani)
Frequently Asked Questions
C3R surgery, also called corneal collagen cross-linking with riboflavin, is a treatment for keratoconus and other corneal disorders. It strengthens the cornea by creating new bonds between its collagen fibers. This makes the cornea more resistant to changes in shape. MantraCare Bhiwani offers one of the best facilities and doctors for C3R treatment.
There are a few potential side effects of C3R surgery. These include:
- Infection: The chances of developing an infection after c3r surgery are low, but it is still a possibility.
- Scarring: Surgery may result in scarring. The amount and severity of scarring will depend on the individual.
- Bleeding: There is a small risk of bleeding during or after surgery.
- Nerve damage: There is a very small risk that nerves can be damaged during surgery.
- Pain: Some people experience pain after c3r surgery, although this is usually mild and manageable
At MantraCare Bhiwani, C3R surgery costs around Rs. 20,000/ eye. The cost varies based on the complexity of the case. We also offer insurance and EMI facilities for C3R surgery.
C3r surgery recovery time can vary depending on the individual. However, most people can expect to be back to their normal activities within 2-4 weeks.
Mantracare is the best hospital for Holcomb C3R treatment in Bhiwani. They have top C3R doctors with over 20,000+ satisfied clients.